happysharon
爱情是文学中一个永恒的主题,受到了历代文学家的青睐,成为经久不衰的创作题材。下面是我带来的幸福爱情的英文 文章 ,欢迎阅读!
幸福爱情的英文文章1
持续了60年的 爱情 故事
It was a freezing day, a few years ago, when I stumbled on’a wallet in the street. There was no identification inside. Just three dollars, and a crumpled letter that looked as if it had been carried around for years.
几年前的一个寒冷的日子,我在路上拣到了一个钱包里面没有任何身份证明,只有3美元和张揉皱的信,看起来好像有好几个年头了.
The only thing legible on the torn envelope was the return address. 1 opened the letter and saw that it had been written in 1944一almost 60 years ago. I read it carefully, hoping to find some clue to the identity of the wallet's owner.
惟能够辨认的是那破旧信封上的回信地址打开后,我发现该信写于1944年,已过去大约60年了我仔细读了一遍,希望能够找到一些有关钱包主人的线索.
It was a "Dear John" letter. The writer, in a delicate script, told the recipient, whose name was Michael, that her mother forbade her to see him again. Nevertheless, she would always love him. It was signed Hannah.
这是一封绝交信_写信人字迹娟秀,告诉一个叫迈克尔的收信人,她的母亲禁止她再和他见面但是,她将永远爱他署名是汉娜
It was a beautiful letter. But there was no way, beyond the name Michael, to identify the owner. Perhaps if I called information the operator could find the phone
number for the address shown on the envelope.
这封信写得非常优美,但除了迈克尔这个名字之外,里面没有任何表明失主身份的东西也许如果我询问咨询处,接线员能够找到信封上地址的电话号码
"Operator, this is an unusual request. I'm trying to find the owner of a wallet I found. Is there any way you could tell me the phone number for an address that was on a letter in the wallet?"
“接线员您好,我有一个不情之请我检到了一个钱包,希望能找到失主钱包里有一封信,上面有地址您能否帮我找到这个地址所对应的电话码?”
The operator gave me her supervisor, who said there was a phone listed at the address, but that she could not give me the number. However, she would call and explain the situation. Then, if the party wanted to talk, she would connect me. I waited a minute and she came back on the line. "I have a woman who will speak with you.
接线员把电话转给主管主管说虽然找到了这个地址的电话号码,但是她不能把号码给我,不过她可以替我打电话解释一下情况如果对方同意谈话,她将和我联系几分钟后,她回到电话旁告诉我:“有位女士要和你谈话。”
I asked the woman if she knew a Hannah.
我问那位女士是否认识汉娜。
"Oh, of course! We bought this house from Hannah's family thirty years ago."
“当然了,我们在30年前从汉娜手里买的这幢房子。”
"Would you know where they could be located now?" I asked.
我问道:“那您知道她们现在住哪儿吗?”
"Hannah had to place her mother in a nursing home years ago. Maybe the home could help you track down the daughter."
“几年前,汉娜把她母亲送到了养老院。也许你可以在那里得到些帮助,找到汉娜。”
The woman gave me the name of the nursing home. I called and found out that Hannah's mother had died. The woman I spoke with gave me an address where she thought Hannah could be reached.
这位女士给了我养老院的名字。我打过去电话,解到汉娜的母亲已经去世。接电话的女士又给了我一个地址,她说汉娜可能会在那里。
I phoned. The woman who answered explained that Hannah herself was now living in a nursing home. She gave me the number. I called and was told, "Yes, Hannah is with us"
我拨通了电话,接电话的女士说汉娜本人也住在养老院,她把号码给了我。我打过去后得知汉娜就在那家养老院生活。”
I asked if I could stop bye to see her. It was almost 10 p.m. The director said Hannah might be asleep. "But if you want to take a chance, maybe she's in the day roomy watching television."
我问能否去探望她,此时已将近晚上10点了,主任说汉娜可能已经睡了。“不过,如果你愿意可以过来看看,她可能还在休息室看电视。”
The director and a guard greeted me at the door of the nursing home. We went up to the third floor and saw the nurse, who told us that Hannah was indeed watching TV.
主任和保安在养老院的门日迎接我我们一起去了.几楼,见到丁’护士,她告诉我们汉娜确实还在看电视
We entered the day room. Hannah was a sweet, silver- haired old-timer with a warm smile and friendly eyes. I told her about tinding the wallet and showed her the letter. The second she saw it, she took a deep breath. "Young man," she said, "this letter was the last contact I had with Michael." She looked away for a moment, then said pensively’,"I loved him very much. But I was only sixteen and my mother felt I was too young. Ile was so handsome. You know, like Sean Connery, the actor."
我们走进休息室汉娜是一位非常慈祥的银发老人,她笑容满面,和蔼可亲我把检到钱包的事情告诉了她,并拿出了那封信在看到信的那一刹那,她深吸了一口气,说:“年轻人,这是我最后一次与迈克尔联系一”她转过头去凝视了一会,深沉地说“我非常爱他但当时我只有16岁,妈妈认为我太小他非常帅气,就像肖恩·康奈利(《007》扮演者)一样。
We both laughed. The director then left us alone. "Yes, Michael Goldstein was his name. If you find him, tell him 1 still think of him often. I never did marry," she said, smiling through tears that welled up in her eyes. "I guess no one ever matched up to 0 Michael..."
我们都笑了。这时,主任走r出去,屋子里只剩下我们两个她说:“是的,他叫迈克尔一戈尔茨坦,如果你找到他,请告诉他,我依然非常想念他,我一直没有结婚”她微笑着,泪水从眼眶涌出。“我想没有人能够配得上迈克尔……”
I thanked Hannah, said good-bye and took the elevator to the first floor.
我谢过汉娜,乘电梯到一楼。
As I stood at the door guard asked,"Was the old lady able to help you"
在门口的时候,保安问我:“那位老妇人对您有什么帮助吗?”
I told him she had given a lead"At least I have a last name. But I probably won't pursue it further for a while I explained that I had spent almost the whole day trying to find the wallet's owner.
我说她给了我一些提示“至少,我知道了失主的名字。但近期内我可能无法继续追查下去了”我跟他说我一整天都在找钱包的主人
While we talked, I pulled out the bruwn-leather case with its red-lanyard lacing and showed it to the guard. I 1e looked at it cluscly and said, "tley, I'd know that anywhere. That's Mr. Goldstein's. He's always losing it. I found it in the hall at least three times"
说话的时候,我拿出了那个镶着红短花边的黄皮钱包给保安看他凑到跟前看了一眼说:“晦,我知道这是谁的它是戈尔茨坦先生的,他经常弄丢我在大厅至少捡到过3次”
"Who's Mr. Goldstein?" I asked. "He's one of the old-timers on the eighth floor. That's Mike Goldstein's wallet, for sure. He goes out for a walk quite often."
我问道:“戈尔茨坦先生是谁?”“他是住在八楼的一位老人。这肯定是迈克尔一戈尔茨坦的钱包,他经常出去散步。”
I thanked the guard and ran back to the director's office to tell him what the guard had said. He accompanied me to the eighth floor. I prayed that Mr. Goldstein would be up.
我谢过保安,回到主任的办公室,告诉了他保安的话。他陪我来到了八层。我希望戈尔茨坦先生还没有睡觉。
"I think he's still in the day room," the nurse said. "He likes to read at night...a darling old man."
护士说:“我想他一定还在休息室。他喜欢在晚上读书……是一位非常可爱的老人。”
We went to the only room that had lights on, and there was a man reading a book. The director asked him "Goodness if he had lost his wallet. Michael Goldstein looked up, felt his back pocket and then said, it is missing."
我们来到还亮着灯的房间,有位老人在那里看书。主任问他是否丢了钱包,迈克尔一戈尔茨坦找了找,翻了翻背包,然后说:“天哪!竟然丢了。”
"This kind gentleman found a wallet. Could it be yours?"
“这位好心的先生检到了一个钱包。是您的吗?”
The second he saw it, he smiled with relief. "Ye afrernoon. I want to give you a reward."
他一看到它便如释重负,说道“是的。就是它。一定是今天下午丢的。我要给您报酬。”
"Oh, no, thank you," I said. "But I have to tell finding out who owned the wallets," he said, "that's it. Must have dropped it this you something. I read the letter in the hope of finding out who owned the wallet."
我说“不,谢谢。但是我要告诉您一件事情。我读了里面的信,希望能找到钱包的主人。”
The smile on his face disappeared. "You read that letter'?"
他脸上的笑容顿时消失了:“你读过那封信?”
"Not only did I read it. I think 1 know where Hannah is."
“我不仅读过,而且知道汉娜在哪儿。”
He grew pale. "Hannah'? You know where she is`? How is she? Is she still as pretty as she was?”
他顿时脸色苍白:“汉娜?你知道汉娜在哪儿?她过得怎么样?她是否和年轻时一样漂亮
I hesitated.
我没有说话。
"Please tell me!" Michael urged.
迈克尔催促着说:“请告诉我!”
"She's fine,and just as pretty as when you knew her."
“她很好,和您认识她时一样美丽”
"Could you tell me where she is'? I want to call her tomorrow." He grabbed my hand and said,"You know something'? When that letter came:, my life ended. I never married. I guess I've always loved her."
“您能告诉我她在哪儿吗?我想明天给她打电话”他抓住我的手说:“您一定知道些什么。在我收到信的那一天,我的生活便结束了。我从未结婚,我想我一直爱着她”
“Michaelaid. "Come with me’The three of us took the elevator to the third ,We walked toward the day room where Hannahw,as sitting. still watching TV. The director went over to her. "Hannah,”he said softly. "Do you know this man"
我说:“迈克尔,跟我来.”我们三个人乘电梯来到了只层我们走进休息室,发现汉娜还在看电视主任过去告诉她说:“汉娜,您认识这个人吗?”
Michael and I stood waiting in the doorway.
迈克尔和我站在门口等待她的回答。
She adjusted her glasses, looked for a moment, but didn't say a word
她扶一下眼镜,看了一会,但是没有说话
"Hannah, it's Michael. Michael Goldstein. Do you remember'?"
“汉娜,我是迈克尔,迈克尔一戈尔茨坦,你不记得了吗?”
"Michael'? Michael? It's you!"
“迈克尔?迈克尔?真的是你?”
He walked slowly to her side. She stood and they embraced. Then the two of them sat on a couch, held hands and started to talk. The director and walked out, both of us crying.“See how the good Lord works, it will be said philosophically. "If it's meant to be,it will be."
他慢慢走到她的旁边。他们相互拥抱,然后沙发双手紧紧地握在一起,开始交谈。主任和我走了出去,我们两个人都禁不住流下了眼泪我意味深长地说:“真是天意啊天意如此就该如此.
Three week, later, I got a call from the director who asked,"Can you break away on Sunday to attend a wedding?"He didn't wait ibr an answer."Yup. Michael and 1-lannah arc booing to tir the knot"
3个星期后,我接到主任的电话,他问:“这周日你能否抽出时间参加婚礼?”他没等我回答,便说:“是这样,迈克尔和汉娜终于喜结良缘了”
It as a wedding with all the people at the nursing home joining in the celebration.Hannah wore a beige dress and looked beautiful Michacl wore a dark blue suit and stood tall.The hume gave them their own room, and if you ever wanted to see a 76-year-old bride and a 78-year old groom acting like two teen-agers, yuu had to sec this couple
那是一场非常感人的婚礼,养老院所有的人都参加厂、汉娜穿着一身米色礼服,看起来非常美丽一迈克尔穿着深蓝色的西装,显得非常高大养老院为他们提供了单独的房间,如果您想见见76岁的新娘和78岁的新郎像年轻人一样,就来看看他们吧.
A perfect ending for a love affair that had lasted nearly 60 years.
这个持续了60年的爱情故事终于有了圆满的结局
幸福爱情的英文文章2
As Anna looked out the window of her old beach house on the edge of the emerald sea, she bedpan to remember all the beautiful memories she had there throughout her many years. One memory in particular seemed to come to mind It was about 70 years ago late in the month of.August. Anna was 16 years old and that was her first summer together with Peter. Although she felt that she had been with him forever, it had only been a short month since then had tirst met on that very beach. This particular day was so memorable that Anna found herself thinking about it all the time, since Peter ha、passed away.
坐落在翠绿的海边的海滨别墅里,安娜望着窗外,开始回忆起她多年来在那里留下的美丽的瞬间,关于其中的某个瞬间的记忆犹为深刻。故事发生在大概70年前的深秋,那年安娜16岁,也是她和皮特一起度过的第一个夏天。尽管她感觉已经和皮特在一起很久了,可实际上自从他们第一次在海滩相遇才过去短短一个月而已。那是特殊的一天,是值得回忆的一天,自从皮特去世后,安娜的思绪总是不自觉地回到那一天。
Early that morning at about 5:45, Anna awoke to the sound of a tapping on her window. When she opened the window, to her surprise Peter was standing there with a
picnic basket and a blanket. Peter told Anna that since it was his last day at the beach this summer that he wanted to spend the entire day with her. from the time of the sunrise to after the sunset on the horizon. After they watched the sunrise early that and ate their romantic picnic breakfast. they一sat on the swing at the nearby park.They talked for hours on end, telling each other how they would keep in touch until they could be together the following summer.
那天清晨约5:45,安娜就被轻轻敲打窗子的声音弄醒了打开窗,她惊讶地发现皮特站在窗外手里提着野餐篮和毯子他说今天是和安娜一起在海滩度过的这个夏天的最后一天,他想要一整天都和安娜在一起,从日出到日落他们一起观看老人那天清晨的的日出,一起享用了一顿浪漫的野餐早餐,一起在附近的公园荡秋千他们交谈了好几个小时,让彼此知道他们会一直保持联系,直到第二年夏天再次相见。
It was a beautiful day and the aun beamed down on them in the early afternoon as they swam in the waves of the crystal clear water at the beach. Anna could remember them splashing and playing in the water for what has seemed like a million years and not knowing where all the time had gone.
那天天气很好,他们在海边清澈的波浪里 游泳 ,午后的阳光照耀在他们身上安娜仍然记得,他们在海里打着水仗,时间在嬉戏中不知不觉地流失。
It was already starting to get dark on the beach. So then, Anna and Peter dried off and found a pretty spot at the top of a hill they had often gone to talk throughout the summer. They set out their blankets and laid in each other's arm until all of sudder it began to pour. Most people would have thought that the rain would put a damper on their prfect day, but Anna still remembers the strike of excitement it sent through her, as the drops poured down.The way Peter had taken her by the hand and led her down the side of muddy hill to the beach sent chills up her spine.They began to dance right there on the sand, in th a pouring rain. As they danced. in each other strong embrace.Anna could still remember Peter's exact words. He said to her.‘f love you Anna and f want to be with you and only you for the rest of my life’At that very moment. Anna knew that she felt exactly the same and that they would be together for the rest of their lives.
海滩开始呈现夜色,安娜和皮特待衣服风干后,在整个夏天他们聊天常去的小山顶上找到了一处好位置,摊开毯子,彼此依偎,直到突然下起倾盆大雨.大多数人也许会觉得这场雨给他俩完美的一天带来些许遗憾,而安娜却仍然记得当雨点倾泻而至时自己体会到的兴奋皮特牵着她的手,带着她走下泥泞的山坡,一直走到海滩上的情形令她心动神摇倾盆大雨中,他们开始在沙滩上跳舞,他们跳着、紧紧地拥抱着对方,“我爱你,安娜,我希望能和你共度此生,也只想和你共度此生”,这些话,安娜仍然清楚地记得.在那一刻,她知道,她的想法和皮特一样,他们将共度余生.
As the rain bedpan to stop and the clouds cleared from the sky, Peter and Anna sat down to watch the most beautiful sunset that either of them had ever seen. Peter walked Anna home that night and regardless of how hard it was for the both of them to say good-bye; they both knew it had to happen eventually. Throughout that year, Anna still remembers sending and receiving dozens of letters and pictures to keep in touch.
雨过云开,安娜和皮特一起坐着欣赏未曾见识过的落霞美景晚上皮特送安娜回家,尽管他们都不愿意说再见,但他们明自,这个时刻始终会到来安娜清楚地记得,那一年,他们保持着频繁的信件和照片联系。
Thinking back through the 69 wonderful years that they had together, that one day is the one that stands out most in her mind Although she had many more memories that are unforgettable with Peter, she still thinks back to the way he looked that night. The way his wet dark hair fell over his sapphire blue eyes still put butterflies in Anna's stomach’!In addition, the way that his strong body made her feel so safe as they danced in the rain, like ht would never let her go.
回忆起他们一起走过的幸福的69年时光,有关那大的记忆最为深刻尽管还有很多有关皮特的无法忘怀的回忆,她仍然经常回忆起那天晚上皮特的样子,他湿湿的黑发垂在深蓝色的眼睛上面的样子仍让她的心如小鹿般乱撞此外,他们雨中舞动时,他那强壮的体魄给她一种强烈的安全感,让她感觉他永远都不会放开她.
Anna spent many days and nights for the past nine months since Peter had passed away reminiscing" about that one special day they had together, she never regretted any of the time they had spent together. She only cherished the way that sun looked as it raised and tell over the horizon. Anna continued to sit by her windowsill and dream of yesterday and she would continue to until the day she could be with her one true love, Peter again.
皮特去世后的9个月内,安娜日夜都沉浸在他们在海滩一起度过的那个特殊日子的美好回忆中。对于她和皮特一起度过的每一天,安娜井不觉得有任何遗憾,她只是在珍藏着那天日出日落的美景坐在窗边,安娜重温着昨大的记忆,日复一日,直到她和真爱皮特再次相聚的那天。
狂爱KIKI
一篇感人的爱情文章,无论是中文还是英文的,都一样的感人,下面是我为大家整理的关于短篇英文感人爱情文章的相关资料,供您参考!
短篇英文感人爱情文章篇1:男孩和女孩 A girl and a boy were on a motorcycle, speeding through the night. They loved each other a lot. Girl: "Slow down a little. I'm scared." Boy: "No, it's so fun." Girl: "Please... it's so scary." Boy: "Then say that you love me." Girl: "Fine. I love you. Can you slow down now?" Boy: "Give me a big hug." The girl gave him a big hug. Girl: "Now can you slow down?" Boy: "Can you take off my helmet and put it on? It's uncomfortable and it's bothering me while I drive." The next day, there was a story in the newspaper. A motorcycle had crashed into a building because its brakes were broken. There were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had survived... The guy knew that the brakes were broken. He didn't want to let the girl know, because he knew that the girl would have gotten scared. Instead, he was told the last time that she loved him, got a hug from her, put his helmet on her so that she can live, and die himself... Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale...
中文: 一天夜里,男孩骑摩托车带着女孩超速行驶。 他们彼此深爱着对方。 女孩:“慢一点……我怕……” 男孩:“不,这样很有趣……” 女孩:“求求你.……这样太吓人了……” 男孩:“好吧,那你说你爱我……” 女孩:“好……我爱你……你现在可以慢下来了吗?” 男孩:“紧紧抱我一下……” 女孩紧紧拥抱了他一下。 女孩:“现在你可以慢下来了吧?” 男孩:“你可以脱下我的头盔并自己戴上吗?它让我感到不舒服,还干扰我驾车。” 第二天,报纸报道:一辆摩托车因为刹车失灵而撞毁在一幢建筑物上。 车上有两个人,一个死亡,一个幸存……
短篇英文感人爱情文章篇2:爱情的世界很大也很小
The love world is big, which can hold hundreds of disappointments;
the love world is small which is crowded even with three people inside.
原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下上百种委屈;
原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;
在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.
宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。
Love me little, love me long.
爱不贵亲密,而贵长久。
To live in a world without you is more painful than any punishment.
Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?
生活在没有的你的世界,比任何一种惩罚都要痛苦,
你知道吗,对我而言,你是任何人都无法取代的。
If love is a mountain, then if men go up,
more women they will see while women will see fewer men.
如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,
而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
The only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
当你不能再拥有的时候,唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘记。
To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go;
to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart.
宽恕、原谅并不代表忘记,也不代表赦免,而是放自己一条生路。
孤单不是有没有朋友,而是有没有人住在你心里。
The worst way to miss someone is to be
sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one you love go freely.
不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。
During the whole life, you will regret for two things:
one is that you don’t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.
人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。
Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Never expect the perfect man,
it’s not because that you cannot find, but just because there is no perfect man.
不要期待完美的男人,不是因为你期待不到,而是根本没有完美的男人。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but sometime for forgetting.
A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。
一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
没有人值得让你为他/她流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
It’s often said that you will have the same life as the person you find.
Therefore, different choices make different endings.
人们说,找到了什么样的人就有了什么样的生活,于是不同的选择,就有不同的童话结尾。
Sometimes you need to look back,
otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching.
偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。
Most of people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure without any defect.
However the truth is most people are having the glass-like love.
许多人向往水晶般的爱情,晶莹剔透没有瑕疵。但更多人拥有的是玻璃般的爱情。
The one you love also loves you. This is a miracle.
And the god names this as falling in love with each other.
自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇迹,
神明为这种奇迹取了一个名字,叫做恋爱。
How it feels when you are loved by the one you love? How could it be like?
If you want to answer it immediately, you shall know how happy you are.
被自己所爱的人深爱着是什么样的感觉呢?会是什么样子呢?
想要立刻回答的人,你要知道自己是多么幸福。
Hope and trust is the tail of a lizard, which can reproduce even after being cut off.
希望和信任是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切断,但它们还会再长出来。
Do you think that the sourest feeling is to be jealous?
No, the sourest thing is that you have no rights to be jealous.
That’s the sourest thing.
你以为最酸的感觉是吃醋吗?不是的,最酸溜溜的感觉是没权吃醋,
根本就轮不到你吃醋,那才是…
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.
宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。
It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.
宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。
I know that love shall not be compared, but I still used to complaining what he is lack of.
我知道感情不能拿来比较,但无意中还是习惯抱怨他所缺少的。
Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Love is an impossible meeting.
For example, I am a bird flying in sky,
you are a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。
When someone abandons you, it is him that gets loss
because he lost someone who truly loves him
but you just lost one who doesn’t love you.
当你认为被抛弃的时候,受损失的其实是对方:
因为他失去了一个真正喜欢他的人,而你只不过少了一个不喜欢你…
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,
doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person
while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
Why to ask so much when you are in love?
The mature never ask the past,
the wise never ask the present
and the open-minded never ask the future.
爱,又何必多问?成熟的人不问过去,聪明的人不问现在,豁达的人不问未来。
The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person,
but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him.
幸福的关键不在于找到一个完美的人,
而在找到一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。
If you leave me, please don’t comfort me
because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
短篇英文感人爱情文章篇3:我多么希望自己再度迷失
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love never dies. 爱情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee. 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more. 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love. 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
A heart that loves is always young. 有爱的心永远年轻。
Love is blind. 爱情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
The soul cannot live without love. 灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long. 生命虽短,爱却绵长。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak. 爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
My heart is with you. 我的爱与你同在。
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet! 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
I'll think of you every step of the way. 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。
Every day without you is like a book without pages. 没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of. 爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。
Love is a light that never dims. 爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight. 愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
She who has never loved, has never lived. 人活着总要爱一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 生命如花,爱情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts. 两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you. 在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
You make my heart smile. 我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lover's house is never long. 通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys? 为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love. 爱永远不会嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world. 对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes. 哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. 你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. 爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count. 爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
First love is unforgettable all one's life. 初恋是永生难忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。
Love without end hath no end. 情绵绵,爱无边。
Love's tongue is in the eyes. 爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet. 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes. 什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love. 爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets. 真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。
Love warms more than a thousand fires. 爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic. 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful. 你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
Love understands love; it needs no talk. 相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。
Love me little and love me long. 不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
First impression of you is most lasting. 对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Love is a fire which burns unseen. 爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away. 我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too. 不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。