• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    142

西尔米奥奈
首页 > 英语培训 > 用餐的英语口语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

iamjiaying

已采纳

会英语的吃货,可以与英语国家的人对话,吃遍它们国家的美食。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅常见英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

我来给你倒啤酒。Let me pour the beer for you。

干杯?!Cheers!

为你的升职干一杯。Here’s to your promotion。

让我们为前途干杯!Let’s drink to our future。

请随便吃。Help yourself to whatever you like, please。

听说这里的意大利面条不错。

It’s said the spaghetti here is very good。

你想来点这个吗?Would you like some of this?

要不要再来一杯?啤酒?Would you like another beer?

尝尝这个。Try this。

我吃饱了。I’m full。

这真是一顿非常不错的午餐!This is a very nice lunch!

这里的饭菜果然名不虚传。The food here deserves its name。

这道菜合你的口味吗?Is this dish to your taste?

你觉得这里的饭菜怎么样?How do you like the food here?

味道很好。It’s delicious。

饭菜太难吃了!The food is terrible!

肉太肥了。The meat has too much fat。

真辣!It’s hot!

这种食物太难消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach。

这道菜很鲜美。It has a very delicate taste。

我的沙拉里有只虫子!There’s a bug in my salad!

我能见一下经理吗?Could I see the manager, please?

我的鱼不熟。My fish is raw。

这个不是现榨的橙汁。This is not freshly squeezed orange juice。

这鱼尝起来有点儿变质了。The fish tastes a bit off。

我对这里的饭菜质量不满意。

I’m not very happy with the quality of the food here。

我要取消我点的菜。I’d like to cancel my order。

这道菜尝起来味道很怪。This food tastes very strange。

这菜已经差得不能再差了。The dish can’t be ang worse。

请给我账单,好吗?Could I have the check, please?

请结账。Bill, please。

我来付钱。It’s on me。

我请客。Be my guest。

请把账单分开。Separate bills, please。

我们各付各的怎么样?How about going Dutch?

我该付多少钱?How much shall I pay?

请过会儿开账单给我。Please bill me later。

恐怕账单上有个错误。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。

我觉得这个账单不对。I don’t think the bill is correct。

能开一张收据吗?May I have a receipt, please?

我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。

I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

我要一杯香槟。I’d like a glass of champagne。

这个高脚杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。

我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。

我不要开胃菜。I want to skip the starter。

我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。

我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。

I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。

你们有什么调料?What kinds of dressing do you have?

用餐的英语口语

280 评论(15)

jiyilianghq

为大家整理吃饭常用英语口语。适合英语入门初学者,想提高日常口语交际者以及想纠正英语口语发音的人群。 Can we pay up front or do we need to pay you? 我们是在前台结账还是付给你就行? I'd like to sit near the window. 我喜欢靠窗户的位置。 Could I also get one to go? 给我再来一份带走好吗? 你是不是想学一些日常英语口语对话来应对平时的工作和生活?英语对话能使人在短的时间内学会实用的会话,美联英语为大家整理英语口语对话吃饭常用英语口语,帮助大家更快理解英语对话。 A: Here we are. This is my favorite place. B: How many times have you come here? A:}never counted. B: I'd like to sit near the window. A: Please be seated. It's my treat today. B: No way. You paid last time. I got it. A: You drove us out here. I'll pay. B: Fine, fine, you can pay. Let's hit the bars later though. I'll buy you a drink. A: Alright, it is a deal. A:我们到了,这是我喜欢的地方。 B:你都来多少次了? A:我都没数过。 B:我喜欢靠窗户的位置。 A:请坐吧。今天我请客。 B:不用了。你上次付了,我来吧。 A:你开车载我们来这里的。我来付吧。

138 评论(12)

张伟妮妮

在西餐中,菜肴通常可以几大类,如点餐前的开胃食品( appetizers / starters ), 主菜(main dishes ) , 甜点 (desserts ) 及饮料(beverage); 那么用英文来点餐吃饭你掌握的怎么样呢?下面是吃饭英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:【吃饭英语口语情景对话】Mom, what's for lunch?妈妈,午饭做什么吃?Rice and fired chicken.米饭和炸鸡。Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?Sure. Have you got anywhere in mind?当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?Waiter, can you come here for a moment?服务员,能过来一下吗?Yes, is there something wrong?好的,有什么问题吗?I'm hungry, let's get something to eat我饿了,去吃点东西吧。Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?我也饿了,这附近有什么可以吃的吗?Can I take your order now, Madam?想好点什么了吗,女士?Yes, what would you recommond?是,你们有什么推荐的吗?Would you like to order now,madam?女士,想好要吃什么了吗?Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。Would you like to have some more?你要再吃一些吗?No, thanks. I've had enough.不,谢谢。我够了。Well it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?Well you have to try Peking duck.你应该试试北京烤鸭。What do you usually have for breakfast?你早餐通常都吃什么?I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.我早餐通常都吃牛奶和面包。Mom,I hate eating vegetables!妈妈,我讨厌吃蔬菜!I understand.But you have to eat that.我明白,但是你必须要吃。It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?I've always got room for something sweet!只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.What would you like for dessert?你想要点什么甜点?What do you have?你这儿有什么?【去吃饭的英语对话】A: What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。A: Would you like some eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。A: Anything else, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。【餐厅吃饭英语对话】Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?Dashan: I can't decide.大山:我定不下来。Server: Are you ready to order?服务员:可以点菜了吗?Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。Yunbo: I'd like the same.云波:我也要一份。Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.云波:我要米饭。Rumei: Me, too.如梅:我也要米饭。Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。Yunbo: What's pasta salad?云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.如梅:闻起来好香啊。Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。Rumei: Thanks.如梅:谢谢。Dashan: You're welcome.大山:不客气。Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.如梅:啊,味道好香啊。【吃饭点餐的英语对话】Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?Charles: One.查理斯:一位。Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?Charles: Yes please.查理斯:是的。Waitress: What would you like to drink?女服务员:你想喝点什么?Charles: What do you have?查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.查理斯:那来瓶水吧。Waitress: What would you like to eat?女服务员:您想吃点什么?Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。

341 评论(14)

相关问答