tonyxiaozb
1、雨
Rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree,
雨儿在到处降落,它落在田野和树梢。
It rains on the umbrella here, And on the ships at sea.
它落在这边的雨伞上,又落在航行海上的船只。
2、永不放弃
Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain
永不放弃,永不心灰意冷,永存信念,它会使你应付自如。难捱的时光终将过去,一如既往。只要有耐心,梦想就会成真。露出微笑,你会走出痛苦,相信苦难定会过去,你将重获力量。
3、一粒沙子
威廉.布莱克
To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.
把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
4、雪夜林畔驻马
罗伯特.弗罗斯特
Whose woods these are I think I know,His house is in the village though;
我想我知道这是谁的树林,他的家虽在那边乡村。
He will not see me stopping here,To watch his woods fill up with snow.
他看不到我驻足在此地,伫望他的树林白雪无垠。
My little horse must think it queer,To stop without a farmhouse near
我的小马一定会觉得离奇,停留于旷无农舍之地。
Between the woods and frozen lake,The darkest evening of the year.
在这树林和冰湖中间,一年中最昏暗的冬夕。
He gives his harness bells a shake,To ask if there is some mistake.
它将它的佩铃朗朗一牵,问我有没有弄错了地点。
The only other sound's the sweep,Of easy wind and downy flake.
此外但闻微风的拂吹,和纷如鹅毛的雪片。
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,But I have promises to keep,
这树林真可爱,黝黑而深邃,可是我还要赶好几英里路才能安睡。
And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep.
还要赶好几英里才能安睡,还要赶好几英里才能安睡。
5、Boats Sail On The Rivers,And ships sail on the seas;
小舟在河上航行,大船在海中操轮。
But clouds that sail across the sky,Are prettier far than these.
然而白云飘过天空时,比这些更为悦人。
fj陈老诗
英语诗歌 是中国新诗最重要的诗体资源。中国新诗极大地摹仿了英诗的诗形。英诗的文体形态是中国新诗的原始形态,特别是在诗段、诗节和诗句的书写方式上,英诗成为新诗的直接模仿对象。下面是我带来的英语短诗欣赏,欢迎阅读!英语短诗欣赏篇一 心灵深处的音乐 The Music Within Life...What is it? See it in the colors of autumn, A gentle snowfall in winter, A sudden shower in spring, The radiance of a summer day. Behold it in the laughter Of the young and the old. Know of it in a surge of hope, The blessings that are bountiful. What is life? It is joy,awareness, And the music within Frow New Voice in American Poetry 心灵深处的音乐 心灵深处的音乐心灵深处的音乐心灵深处的音乐 生命是什么? 它浸染在五彩缤纷的秋色里, 飘融在轻柔无语的冬雪中, 在阵阵春雨里, 在绚丽夏日中。 它包含在老人爽朗的笑声里, 也隐匿在孩子们天真的嬉戏中。 它汹涌在人们的希望里, 它荡漾在美好的祝福中, 生命是什么? 是欢乐,是领悟, 是心灵深处的音乐 英语短诗欣赏篇二 Forward is the pit Puppets go straight Sold to the fate Not struggle a bit They are willing To be the slaves Puzzled in graves It's really killing So I Rise to bellow Crack the window Break through all restraint Are they all about to faint Now I get outta control Dance with my soul Even banished Never finished 前方是深渊 木偶仍向前 卖给了命运 毫无抵抗 他们是自愿 变成了奴隶 墓中还迷惑 这真要命 所以我 起身咆哮 震碎窗户 冲破一切桎梏 他们看傻了吧 现在我 挣脱了束缚 与灵魂跳舞 即使被放逐 永不会结束 英语短诗欣赏篇三 My Dream Upon a dream I sleep at night With two pillows by my side Into new worlds I always fly Under sea,over sky Speeding,soaring,gaining height Over mountains,faster flight Into the great outdoors I soar Faster than any one before No problems,sickness any thing That the world may ever bring To be away From all dismay Into the world of dreams. 我的梦想我睡在夜间的一个梦想 两个枕头在我的两旁 进入新天地 我总是飞 海下,有超过天空 超速,飞涨,获得高度 直上高山,更快的飞行 融入大自然 我 飙升 速度超过任何以前的任何一次 没有问题,不对任何感到恶心 这世界上任何时候都可能带来 以远离 从所有惊愕 融入世界的梦想。 英语短诗欣赏篇四 The same leaves over and over again! They fall from giving shade above To make one texture of faded brown And fit the earth like a leather glove. 同样的叶子,一回又一回! 从投下树阴的高处飘落, 堆积成枯褐的纹理, 仿佛给大地戴上了皮手套。 Before the leaves can mount again To fill the trees with another shade, They must go down past things coming up. They must go down into the dark decayed. 叶子再次爬上高枝 为大树添上另一重树阴之前, 它们必须坠落,与向上的一切擦肩。 它们必须坠落,进入黑暗,腐化。 They must be pierced by flowers and put Beneath the feet of dancing flowers. However it is in some other world I know that this is the way in ours. 它们必然为花朵所穿透, 躺在迎风招展的花朵脚下。 而在另一生境, 我知道,这也是我们的历程。