• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    268

JACK赵俊
首页 > 英语培训 > 前台英文对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

长腿蚊子

已采纳

随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!

Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.

场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。

C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?

早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。

G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。

C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.

女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。

G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。

C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?

好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。

G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。

C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?

晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?

G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.

谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。

G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。

C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?

我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?

G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。

C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.

再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?

约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

我想订房。

Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?

Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

3月3号

Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

您想住多久?

Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

3个晚上。

Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?

Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。

Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

大床房多少钱一晚?

Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

680元一个晚上。

Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

哦还好,那要大床房吧。

Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

好的,您想要早餐吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

不了,谢谢。

Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

女士,请问预订人的姓名是?

Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

是的,谢谢!

Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?

不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?

Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.

目前就这些了。

Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。

Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

再见!

前台英文对话

288 评论(15)

清影5127

Receptionist: Hello, reception. 前台:您好,这里是前台。 Tonny:Hi, I need to get my suit cleaned urgently. Do you have a dry cleaning service? 托尼:你好,我急需把我的套装洗干净。你们有干洗服务吗? Receptionist: Yes, we do. 前台:我们有干洗服务。 Tonny:I need my suit clean for tomorrow. Will that be a problem? 托尼:我明天需要穿干净的套装。这会有问题吗? Receptionist: We have no problem in complying with your request. You can use our express service and we can deliver it to you by 8 am. 前台:我们可以答应这个要求。您可以用我们的快洗服务,我们可以在上午8点之前给您送过来。 Tonny:That's great. I'll have it before breakfast. I have an important meeting in the morning. 托尼:太好了。在早餐前我要穿上它。上午我有一个重要的会议。 Receptionist: Do you have anything else that need dry cleaning? If you clean four items you can get a discount. 前台:您还有其他需要干洗的吗?如果您洗四件的话可以享受打折服务。 Tonny:No, I just need my suit cleaned. 托尼:没有,我只需把套装洗干净。 Receptionist: OK, I'll send someone to pick it up. 前台:好的,我会派人去取。 Tonny:Thanks. Do I need to pay for that now? 托尼:谢谢。我现在需要付费吗? Receptionist: No, we can charge it to your bill. Which room are you in? 前台:不需要,我们会记到您的账单上。您住哪个房间? Tonny: I'm in room 2508. My name is Tonny Smith. 托尼:我住在2508房间。我叫托尼.史密斯。 Receptionist: OK, Mr. Smith. Someone will be with you shortly. 前台:好的,史密斯先生。马上会有人到您那去。 以上是由深圳汉普森英语为您整理的关于衣服干洗的英语口语对话的全部内容。

152 评论(10)

深海R蔚蓝

电话:前台:hello, ###(自己公司名),who's that speaking? 来电者:Jay from IBM, J-A-Y, Jay 前台:Concerning? 要是找谁,你就把电话转给某某,这样说”Ok, I'll transfer to ##" 要是有事情,那个人不在,就给他留言,这样说“Well, ##is not in the office, could i leave a message for you?" 上门访客的:hello, may I help you?找人,就问有预约吗,这样说“Do you have appointment with Mr. ##?"有的话,就说”This way please." 带领客人到受访人的办公室。

212 评论(15)

相关问答