蜡笔小新新XU
英语小诗10首小学生有:
1、Boats sail on the rivers,And ships sail on the seas,But clouds that sail across the sky,Are prettier far than these.
小舟在河上航行,大船在海中操轮,然而白云飘过天空时,比这些更为悦人。
2、Twinkle, twinkle, little star!How I wonder what you are,Up above the world so high,Like a diamond in the sky.
闪耀,闪耀,小星星!我想知道你身形,高高挂在天空中,就像天上的钻石。
3、When the blazing sun is gone,When he nothing shines upon,Then you show your little light,Twinkle, twinkle all the night.
灿烂太阳已西沉,它已不再照万物,你就显露些微光,整个晚上眨眼睛。
4、Who has seen the wind?Neither I nor you;But when the leaves hang trembling,The wind is passing through.
谁曾见过风的面貌?谁也没见过,不论你或我;但在树叶震动之际,风正从那里吹过。
5、To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
6、One fish,Two fish,Red fish,Blue fish.
一条鱼,两条鱼,红色鱼,蓝色鱼。
7、Nature's first green is gold,Her hardest hue to hold.Her early leaf's a flower;But only so an hour.Then leaf subsides leaf,So Eden sank to grief.So down gose down to day,Nothing gold can stay.
大自然的第一抹新绿是金,也是她最无力保留的颜色。她初发的叶子如同一朵花;然而只能持续若此一刹那。随之如花新叶沦落为旧叶。由是伊甸园陷入忧伤悲切,破晓黎明延续至晃晃白昼。宝贵如金之物岁月难保留。
8、What does the bee do?Bring home honey.And what does Father do?Bring home money.And what does Mother do?Lay out the money.And what does baby do?Eat up the honey.
蜜蜂做些什么?把蜂蜜带回家。父亲做些什么?把钱带回家。母亲做些什么?把钱用光。婴儿做些什么?把蜜吃光。
9、Hold fast to dreams,For if dreams die,Life is a broken-winged bird,That can never fly.Hold fast to dreams,For when dreams go,Life is a barren field,Frozen only with snow.
紧紧抓住梦想,梦想若是消亡,生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀,再也不能飞翔。紧紧抓住梦想,梦想若是消丧,生命就象贫瘠的荒野,雪覆冰封,万物不生。
10、The dark blue sky you keep,And often thro' my curtains peep,For you never shut your eye,Till the sun is in the sky.
留恋漆黑的天空,穿过窗帘向我望,永不闭上你眼睛,直到太阳又现形。
Loli心的怪蜀黎
英语10首小诗
1、By Langston HughesLife can be good,Life can be bad,Life is mostly cheerful,But sometimes sad.Life can be dreams,Life can be great thoughts;Life can mean a person,Sitting in court.Life can be dirty,Life can even be painful;But life is what you make it,So try to make it beautiful.
生活可以是美好的,生活可以是糟糕的,生活大多是愉快的,但有时也可以是悲伤的。
2、A QuestionSome people live in the countryWhere the houses are very smallSome people live in the cityWhere the houses are very tallBut in the country where the houses are smallThe gardens are very bigAnd in the city where the houses are tallThere are no gardens at allWhere do you live?
翻译:一个问题一些人住在农村,那里的房子很小一些人住在城市,那里的房子很高,但是在农村,那里的房子很小,花园很大,在城市里的房子很高,那里没有花园?
3、Belllittle bell,very warm,guests come,Dingling Dingling,Smile to them and sayWelcome !Welcome!
翻译:生活可以是肮脏的,生活甚至可以是痛苦的; 但是生活是你自己创造的,所以要努力把它变得美好?铃铛小铃铛,非常热情,客人们来了,叮铃叮铃,对他们微笑,说欢迎!欢迎!
4、To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.
翻译:生活可以是梦想,生活可以是美好的想法; 生活可以意味着一个人,坐在庭院里。
5、RainThe rain is raining all around,It falls on field and tree.It rains on the umbrellas here,And on the ships at sea.R..L.Stereson.
翻译:从一粒沙子里看到一个世界,从一朵野花里看到一个天堂,把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒就在一个小时里。雨下得到处都是,雨落在田野和树上。.L.stereson.
6、Who Has Seen the Wind?Who has seen the wind?Neither I nor you.But when the leaves hang trembling,The wind is passing through.Who has seen the wind?Neither you nor I.But when the trees bow down their heads.
翻译:谁见过风?谁看见风了?无论是我还是你。但是当树叶颤抖时,风正在穿过。谁看见风了?不是你也不是我,而是当树木低下头的时候。
7、I go to see to see a sea,but i see some bees on a tree.
翻译:我去看海,却看见树上有蜜蜂。
8、This Home that You Have Built Is Made of LoveThis home that you have built is made of love,Hope and happiness, hard grit and tears.
翻译:你建造的这个家是用爱建造的,你建造的这个家是用爱、希望和幸福、坚硬的沙砾和眼泪建造的,一颗心的所有力量都能感动,现在已经准备好拥抱我们许多年了。
9、All the strength of will a heart can move,Now ready to enfold us many years.Know that we are grateful for the giftYou've given us by working day and night.Over us though storms and trouble drift,Under this roof all is good and right.
翻译:一颗心的全部意志力量可以移动,现在准备包围我们许多年。要知道,我们很感激你日夜不停地给予我们的礼物。
10、After You Leave, I Will Become a Tree.After you leave, I will become a treeAlone on a hillside, loving wind and sun,Waiting for you to return home to meThough centuries of lonely stars may run.I'll grow tall and give lots of shade,Sheltering birds and other bright-eyed things.
翻译:你走了以后,我会变成一棵树,你走了以后,我会变成一棵孤独的树,孤零零地躺在山坡上,爱着风和阳光,等着你回到我身边,尽管几个世纪以来,孤独的星星可能会飞舞,我会长得高大,给你许多树荫,遮蔽鸟儿和其他明亮的东西。
Nicole20041414
10首简单押韵的英语小诗如下:
1、The Swing 秋千
How do you like to go up in a swing, 你喜欢荡一趟秋千,
Up in the air so blue? 置身于蓝蓝的晴空吗?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing 啊,我认为这是小孩所能做到的
Ever a child can do. 最愉快的玩耍。
Up in the air and over the wall, 越过墙外高踞天空,
Till I can see so wide, 直到我能望见如此广大的世界,
River and trees and cattle and all 河流、树木、牛群,
Over the countryside---- 还有整个的乡村。
Till I look down on the garden green 直到我俯瞰着翠绿的花园
Down on the roof so brown---- 以及棕色的屋顶
Up in the air I go flying again 我又飞上天去,
Up in the air and down! 在天地间上下穿梭!
2、Rain雨
Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,
It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢,
It rains on the umbrella here,它落在这边的雨伞上,
And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。
篮球手仙道彰
一、Rain雨
Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,
It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢,
It rains on the umbrella here,它落在这边的雨伞上,
And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。
二、Never give up永不放弃
Never give up, Never lose hope. 永不放弃,永不心灰意冷。
Always have faith, It allows you to cope. 永存信念,它会使你应付自如。
Trying times will pass, As they always do. 难捱的时光终将过去,一如既往。
Just have patience, Your dreams will come true.只要有耐心,梦想就会成真。
So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. 露出微笑,你会走出痛苦。
Know it will pass, And strength you will gain.相信苦难定会过去,你将重获力量。
三、A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子
To see a world in a grain of sand,从一粒沙子看到一个世界,
And a heaven in a wild fllower,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,把握在你手心里的就是无限,
And eternity in an hour.永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
四、At The Seaside 海边
When I was down beside the sea 当我到海边时
A wooden spade they gave to me 他们给了我一把木铲
To dig the sandy shore. 好去挖掘沙滩。
The holes were empty like a cup 挖成像杯状般的空洞
In every hole the sea camp up, 让每个洞中的海水涌现
Till it could come no more. 直到它不能再涌现。
五、THE CUCKOO布谷鸟
In April, 四月里,
Come he will,它就来了,
In May,五月里,
Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遥,
In June, 六月里,
Change his tune,它在改变曲调,
In July, 七月里,
Prepare to fly, 准备飞翔,
In August, 八月里,
Go he must! 它就得离去了!
p above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中,Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石。