我的大BABY
各国餐桌礼仪英语翻译
在法国,你完全可以用两只手吃饭——用刀叉或者是叉子加面包。面包在这里并不是开胃菜——而是帮助把食物弄到叉子上面的工具。吃面包的时候,慢慢的撕下,千万别直接对着面包咬。不用的.时候,面包是放在桌子或是桌布上的,别放在盘子里。以下是我为大家整理分享的各国餐桌礼仪英语翻译,欢迎阅读参考。
Dining Etiquette
Dining while abroad can feel as though you are tiptoeing around a minefield of unfamiliar rules. Table manners are the ultimate way to show respect (or some accidental disrespect) to your gracious host.
在国外吃饭,宛如蹑手蹑脚的游走在一堆不熟悉的规则中间。餐桌礼仪是对主人展现尊敬(有时反而显现不敬)的最好方式。
Slurp your food.
吃东西时砸吧嘴。
In Japan, most commonly when eating noodles and soups, slurping shows your appreciation of the food to the chef. The louder the better! You may also drink directly from the soup bowl -- spoons are uncommon. Furthermore, never cross your chopsticks, lick your chopsticks, or stick your chopsticks vertically into a bowl of rice. Its considered very rude in Japan and many other Asian countries, including China.
在日本,吃面喝汤极其寻常,发出啧啧声是对厨师食物的肯定。越大声越好!你还可以直接端起汤碗来喝汤——调羹反而用的不多。另外,千万别把筷子交叉,舔筷子或是把筷子垂直插在米饭中间。这在日本以及其他亚洲国家包括中国,都是极其粗鲁的表现。
Eat only with your right hand.
只用右手吃饭。
Sorry lefties -- in India, the Middle East, and some parts of Africa, it is considered unclean to eat with your left hand.
左撇子对不住啦——在印度、中东以及非洲某些地区,用左手吃饭是不卫生的表现。
Dont offer to split the bill.
别想着AA制。
In France, splitting the bill is considered the height of unsophistication. Offer to pay the bill in its entirety or someone else will.
在法国,AA制被看成不懂人情世故。要么就请客,不然就等别人买单吧。
Bread is a utensil.
面包只是食具。
In France, you are supposed to use two hands to eat -- either fork and knife or fork and bread. Bread isnt meant to be an appetizer -- instead it serves to assist the food to the fork. When you eat the bread, tear off a piece of it to eat instead of biting directly into the bread. When not in use, the bread belongs on the table or tablecloth instead of the plate.
在法国,你完全可以用两只手吃饭——用刀叉或者是叉子加面包。面包在这里并不是开胃菜——而是帮助把食物弄到叉子上面的工具。吃面包的时候,慢慢的撕下,千万别直接对着面包咬。不用的时候,面包是放在桌子或是桌布上的,别放在盘子里。
Dont touch any part of your meal with your hands.
不要用手碰到任何食物。
In Chile, touching food with your hands is considered ill-mannered. Yep, even fries! In Brazil, too, pizza and burgers are normally eaten with a fork and knife.
在智利,用手碰食物是非常不礼貌的表现。是的,甚至是薯条!而在巴西亦是如此,披萨和汉堡通常都是用刀叉吃的。
Dont put food in your mouth with a fork.
不要用叉子把食物放在嘴里。
In Thailand, forks are used to push food into a spoon. Also, its unusual to use chopsticks -- theyre considered tacky.
在泰国,一般都是用调羹吃东西,用筷子都是很奇怪的——会被看成没有教养。
晓峰1124
关于各国餐桌礼仪英语
每个国家在餐桌上都有哪些礼仪呢?下面由我为大家整理的各国餐桌礼仪英语,欢迎大家查看!
Britain
英国
Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.
√左手持叉,右手持刀。
Never: Speak with your mouth full.
×说话时嘴里塞满了食物。
Denmark
丹麦
Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.
√若要添菜,可将餐叉朝下,置于盘上。
Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.
×取走盘中最后一份食物。若盘中留下一人份时,可考虑分而食之。
Japan
日本
Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.
√吃饭大声咂吧,在日本被视为礼貌之举。
Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.
×自己倒饮料。食客为彼此倒饮料,才符合传统习俗。
Thailand
泰国
Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.
√饭局其实是个社交场合,最有钱的那个自然会买单。
Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.
×将筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。
Mexico
墨西哥
Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.
√等主人说完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)后,再开始吃喝。
Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.
×准时赴宴。迟到30分钟以上,并不为过。
Middle East
中东
Always: Eat your meal in silence.
√用餐时保持安静。
Never: Pass food with your left hand.
×用左手递食物。
Germany
德国
Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.
√取食时,能切多大切多大。在德国,这意在称赞厨师技艺高超,做出的料理入口即化。
Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.
×吃沙拉时切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。
Mongolia
蒙古
Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.
√持杯时,手掌朝上。
Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.
×将牛奶或乳制品洒在地上。蒙古人认为,这会带来厄运。
Kenya
肯尼亚
Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.
√餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至备有洗手盆。
Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.
×抢在最老的男性长辈前用餐。要知道,家中最老的'男性长辈享有优先用餐权。
Chile
智利
Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.
√邀请女士先入座。
Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.
×手持刀叉,与他人交谈。
优质英语培训问答知识库