• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    247

紫蝴蝶CYF
首页 > 英语培训 > 病人英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

大白包小白

已采纳

医生和病人的英语对话

Daniel:What seems to be the problem, kid?

你有什么事吗,孩子?

Doctor 3:I've got a sore throat, a runny nose and a headache.

我喉咙痛,流鼻涕,头疼。

Daniel:Ah…How long have you been like this?

啊……你这个样子多久了?

Doctor 3:I am not very sure. Maybe for three days.

我不敢肯定。也许三天了吧。

Daniel:Do you have any stomachache?

你肚子痛吗?

Doctor 3:I guess so. It comes and goes.

我猜是的。时有时无。

Daniel:Open your mouth and say“ah…”God, you are suffering from the swelling of tonsils.

张开嘴,说“啊……”天哪,扁桃体肿大。

病人英语对话

203 评论(15)

fightingBB

人食五谷杂粮,不多不少都会有生病的时候,只要我们坚持锻炼,健康饮食,就一定能预防生病。我整理了关于生病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

杰克:

Hello.

喂?

贝蒂:

Oh, hi, Jack. It`s Betty. How are you doing?

哦,你好.杰克.我是贝蒂 .你好吗?

杰克:

Terrible.

糟透了.

贝蒂:

Oh, what`s the matter?

哦.怎么了?

杰克:

I`ve got a fever and a really bad headache.

我在发烧.头疼得厉害.

贝蒂:

Oh, that`s too bad. Why don`t you take some aspirin?

哦.这可真糟糕.那你怎么不吃几片阿司匹林啊?

杰克:

I`ve already tried that. But it didn`t help.

我已经吃过了.但是好像不管用.

贝蒂:

Well, maybe you should go to the health center and see a doctor.

那也许你应该到诊所去找大夫看一看.

杰克:

Yeah, I guess I should, but you know how I hate doctors.

是啊.我想我应该去.但是你也知道我讨厌医生.

贝蒂:

Well, you`d better stay in bed at least. You really sound sick.

那你最好卧床休息啊.听你的声音你确实病得不轻呢.

Steven, have you got better now?

史蒂文,你好点了吗?

Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。

If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

359 评论(12)

一杯甜柠檬水

D:hello,Mr.green.come in and sit down.医生:格林先生.请进,请坐.G:hello,doctor.病人:医生.D:What 's the matter?医生:你怎么了?G:I've got a stomachache.病人:我胃疼.D:Do you often have stomachache?医生:你经常胃痛么?G:No,I don't.I've never had one before.病人:不,我想我以前从来没有过.D:When did it start?医生:什么时候开始的?G:About half days ago.病人:大约一半天前.D:What did you eat?医生:你吃过什么吗?G:Let I think.Oh I have a cup of expired milk.病人:让我想想.我好像喝过一杯过期的牛奶.D:Well.That's probably why.Go home and rest in bed for two days,then you'll feel better.医生:哦.这应该就是原因了吧.回家卧床休息两天,然后你会感觉好的.G:Can you give me some medicine?It's very painful.病人:你能给我一些药吗?这是很痛苦的.D:Yes ,I will give you some medicine.If your stomach still hurt tomorrom,then come to here.医生:是的,我会给你一些药.如果明天你的胃还疼的话,那么来到这里.G:OK.I will.thank you .病人:好的.D:You are welcome.医生:不用谢.如有疑问请继续追问,望采纳,谢谢,您的采纳是我的力量!

161 评论(14)

丫丫由由

-hello,Dr Jin.good moring.-Hello,Bob.Good moring.what up?-Not bad.But i had a hard cold.yesterday.And i am feeling not so good.weakness.-What a poor boy.Don't worry about it .drink much more water than usual and please take more sleep.You will be OK then.All right?-Ok.Thank you very much.-My pleasure.See you.

258 评论(8)

相关问答