紫薯飘香
人生的本质就在于运动,安谧宁静就是死亡。我精心收集了关于运动英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
外宾:
What’s your favorite sport?
你最喜欢的运动是什么?
市民:
Wrestling.
摔跤。
外宾:
Did you watch the final?
你看决赛了吗?
市民:
Sure.
当然.
外宾:
Who’s the champion?
谁是冠军
市民:
UK.
英国。
外宾:
Any updates about the number of gold medals?
有没有最新的奖牌数?
市民:
Yes. USA has ten, China five, Russia two.
有。美国十枚、中国五枚、俄罗斯两枚。
外宾:
What about Italy
意大利呢?
市民:
One.
一枚。
A:This book I'm reading about Yoga is really interesting.
我在读的这本关于瑜珈的书很有意思。
B:I didn't know you did Yoga.
我不知道你在练瑜珈。
A:I don't really practice it regularly yet, I'm just learning about it.
我还没有定期练习,才刚学而已。
B:What have you learned?
你学了些什么?
A:Right now I'm learning about the importance of breathing slow, deep and regularly.
我现在学的是缓慢呼吸、深呼吸与规律呼吸的重要性。
B:As opposed to short and shallow?
所以急促和浅的呼吸不好?
A:Yes. It says here, 'He who only half breathes, half lives.'
是的,这里写到,“呼吸一半的人,寿命也只有一半。”
B:I read something like that once. I think it was, 'Life is in the breath.'
我以前也看过类似的说法,好像是“生命在于呼吸。”
A:You are looking really healthy lately. What are you doing differently?
你最近看起来很健康,发生了什么事?
B:Thank you for noticing! I've been making a few lifestyle changes over the past year.
你能注意到真好!过去这一年来,我改变了不少生活方式。
A:Tell me about it. I'm interested.
说来听听,我很感兴趣。
B:Well, it all started when my brother challenged me to quit smoking.
嗯,这要从我哥哥要我戒烟开始说起。
A:Ha! That's right. You used to smoke. I forgot!
哈!没错,你以前抽烟的,我都忘了!
B:When I kicked that habit, I found I had so much more energy. I started exercising.
当我戒掉后,我觉得精力旺盛,因此就去做运动。
A:At the gym?
去健身房?
B:No. I like to be outside. I took up hiking and mountain biking.
不,我喜欢在户外运动,如徒步旅行或是骑车越野。
吃货201510
英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。我整理了关于喜欢运动的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:Ahh...What a fine day!I do feel like an outdoor exercise.
啊哈…天气真好!我想做一下户外运动。
B:How about taking a walk in the park?
去公园散步怎么样?
A:OK.It's delightful to have a walk in the park with the air so fresh.
好的。空气如此新鲜,在公园里散步是一件让人高兴的事。
B:(After they enter the park) Oh,it's so quiet here.We have the park to ourselves , only you and me!
(他们进入公园之后)噢,这里是如此安静。这个公园是我们的,只有你和我。
A:Don't you see many people over there? Just on your left.
你没有看到那边有很多人吗?就在你的左手边。
B:Oh,I see them.Some are doing Taijiquan,some are performing swordplay,some are practising the Chinese Wushu.
噢,我看到他们了。一些在打太极拳,一些在舞剑,一些在练中国武术。
A:A growing keep-fit fever is sweeping over China.
不断升温的健身热潮正席卷整个中国。
A:Hi Bill, I saw your grandma yesterday.
嘿,比尔。我昨天看到你奶奶了。
B:Oh where was that?
噢,在哪里看到?
A:I was running around the track at my college and there she was walking around the same track.
我在学校的跑道上绕道跑,她也在同一跑道上绕圈散步。
B:Grannie always tries to stay fit and healthy. She is always making us kids eat the proper foods.
我奶奶一直都在努力保持健康。她总是让我们这些孩子吃健康的食物。
A:Well, it pays off for her. How old is she anyway?
额,这对她有益。她贵庚?
B:She will be 86 next month.
她下个月就86岁了。
A:That is truly amazing!
真的很让人惊讶!
A:Let's do something outdoors today.
让我们做点户外运动吧
B:All right. But I don't want to play tennis. We played tennis last weekend.
好吧但我不想打网球。上周末刚打过
A:Okay. what do you want to do?
行,你想做什么
B:I want to go jogging.
我想去慢跑
A:All right. That sounds like fun.
好,听起来不错
优质英语培训问答知识库