晴朗的海01
1、gordon: how is your english study? 戈登:你的英语学习怎么样了?
molly: it's a-ok.莫莉:还行。
gordon: any problem?戈登:有问题吗?
molly: i have trouble talking with my teacher.莫莉:我与老师交谈有麻烦。
gordon: why are you nervous?戈登:你为什么紧张?
molly: i never know how to act around my teacher. i need to review more.莫莉:我从来都不知道在老师身边该怎么做。我需要多复习。
gordon: no problem, i will help you review.戈登:没问题,我会帮你复习的。
molly: you would do that for me? you are a-ok.莫莉:你愿为我做这个?你真好。
2、gordon: what's going down?戈登:最近怎么样?
molly: nothing new. and you?莫莉:没有什么新鲜事。你呢?
gordon: i'm as right as rain. i am good.戈登:我还好。
molly: you look good.莫莉:你看起来气色不错。
gordon: you look right as rain too.戈登:你看上去也很好。
molly: thanks a lot.莫莉:多谢。
gordon: my pleasure, anytime.戈登:我的荣幸,不客气。
molly: now it is time to study about culture, phone calls and a new elvis song.莫莉:现在让我们学习一些有关文化、打电话、并学唱一首猫王的新歌。
3、gordon: how do you do?戈登:你好吗?
molly: fine, and you?莫莉:很好,你呢?
gordon: i reckon i am well.戈登:我还行。
molly: what can i do for you?莫莉:我能为你做些什么吗?
gordon: how do you know i want something?戈登:你怎么知道我想要点什么?
molly: i reckon when someone is being too nice, they want something.莫莉:我觉得当人们表现太好的时候,他们总是想要些什么东西。
gordon: you hit the nail on the head! i want you to help me learn simple english.戈登:你说到点子上了!我想让你帮我学习一些简单英语。
molly: i reckon that is a good idea.莫莉:这主意不错。
4、gordon: hey buddy, your english is improving by leaps and bounds.戈登:嘿,伙计,你的英语正在突飞猛进啊。
molly: your english is not so shabby either.莫莉:你的英语也不是那么肤浅。
gordon: thanks for the compliment.戈登:承蒙夸奖。
molly: one compliment deserves another.莫莉:咱们礼尚往来,互相夸奖。
gordon: you praise me, so i praise you, right?戈登:你夸奖了我,所以我也夸夸你,对吗?
molly: that is correct. and today i will help you review and you will return the favor and help me review. is that cool with you?莫莉:没错。今天我将帮你复习,作为回报,你也帮我复习吧。这样好吗?
gordon: of course, anything for you. when do we kick it off and begin?戈登:当然,随你。什么时候我们开始呢?
molly: asap.莫莉:越快越好。
5、Mom: Let's make a cake(让我们一起做个蛋糕吧)。
Tommy: Yeah How can I help you?(太好了、我该怎样帮你呢?)
Mom: Stir up eggs(你帮我把鸡蛋搅拌搅拌)。
Tommy: Okay I will(知道了、我立马就开始)。
好奇怪的样子哦
日常英语口语 生活用语Someday! ---- 改天吧!Speaking! ---- (打电话时)我就是!Still? ---- 仍是这样?Stingy! ---- 小气鬼!Stop! ---- 停!Superb! ---- 棒极了!Sure! ---- 当然!Surprise! ---- 给你一个惊喜!Terrible! ---- 好可怕!Thirsty? ---- 渴吗!Toast! ---- 干杯!Try! ---- 去试一下!Unbelievable! ---- 难以置信!Understand? ---- 明不明白?Unisex? ---- 男女通用的?Wait! ---- 等一等!Well? ---- 怎么样?Willingly---- 很乐意!Wow! ---- 哇!Yum... ---- 恩...(好吃!)1、Man, you scared the shoot/crap out of me!你把我吓坏了! Beat the crap out of sb(crap等于shoot,不过要稍微文雅一些;)2、You did it!你做到了!(或者还可以说I made it! 口语中要注意make, do等小词的运用)3、Let’s make a deal!我们做笔交易吧。4、That was close!/close one 好险5、What if I had the guts to quit my job.(have the guts有种,有勇气)6、How did it go with Ceria?和Ceria怎么样了?7、How’s it going?/ how are you doing?你好8、It’s not like (I did this on purpose).并不是……(又是典型的绕弯子式美国思维了!这句话还可以换成Not that I did this on purpose)9、How come you are working here? 你怎么在这里工作?(how come=why)10、I’ll fix it! 我去搞定!11、Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re a very good competitor. (hats off to向谁脱帽致敬)12、How long has it been since (you had sex with your gf)? 有多久没做……13、Forget it!/skip it!/I don’t wanna talk about this any more. 别提了14、I mean it! 我是认真的!15、I’m totally over her! 我早就忘了她了!16、I’m gonna pay for it tonight. 今晚我要付出代价。17、Where were we?刚才我们谈/做到哪里了?18、Leave me alone! 别管我/别惹我19、You have to pick your moments/timing. 你说话得选时机。20、You started it!你先挑衅的(选自 The Incredibles)21、Will he know what this is in reference to?他知道是谁打来的吗?22、Make it three/two.再来一杯/份(和老外一起到酒吧,餐厅点同样东西时的经典用语,言简意赅)23、That makes two of us. 所见略同24、Two coffee to go. 两杯咖啡打包。25、I was trying to reach you all night. 我找了你一晚上。26、I was wondering/thinking if after work we could grab a cup of coffee?我在想……27、You bet!当然28、I’ve been through this!我有经验/我也经历过29、Did it ever occur to you that I might be that stupid!30、You really need to hate Julie’s guts.(hate sb''s guts 恨透……)31、What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee/we go take a walk? 我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?(what do you say加从句,可用与征求别人意见)32、Hold it! 打住!33、Up yours! 去你的34、I don’t have a clue!我不知道35、Come on, cut it out! 别闹了~36、You are nothing like us.你一点都不象我们。It’s nothing like Hobbit/You guys, this cat is nothing like my grandma’s cat.(nothing like sth表示一点都不像)