• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    339

小鱼果MM
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话牙疼

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

橘子哈哈111

已采纳

toothache

英语对话牙疼

324 评论(12)

西风华诞

英语情景对话犹如汉语中的“看人说话,量体裁衣”,就是说应该在不同情景中运用不同的表达方式适时、适地地传递语言,交流资讯。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 一 A: What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦? B: This tooth hurts. 这颗牙疼。 A: Let me have a look. 让我看看。 A: Your tooth has an abscess. 你的牙齿有脓肿。 B: My gum also hurts me. 我的牙龈也疼。 A: It seems that there is an infection. 似乎是感染。 二 Before you leave, I'll polish your teeth and remove the rest of the stain. 在你离开以前,我要把你的牙齿磨一磨, 并把留下来的着色剂磨掉。 How much have you done, Miss Jones? 琼斯小姐,干到哪了? Oh, hello Doctor. I've almost finished scaling the lower teeth. 奥, 医生。 我快刮完下一排牙齿了。 It took me a long time to clean them. Would you like to see what I've done? 挂了好长时间。 看看刮的怎摸样了? Yes, please. That looks fine, Miss Jones, 好。 琼司小姐, 看来刮的很好, but there's still a little bit of calculus on the proximal surface of this tooth. 不过在这双牙齿临接面上还留有一点点齿石。 I see, Doctor. 是的。 I'll show you how to remove it. 我做给你看怎样把它刮掉。 Use a Towner U-15 scaler here. Be sure to reach under the particle of calculus and scrapeupward. 用着一把 "汤纳u –15 "刮锄器。 一定要刮到齿石粒的下面, 然后往上刮。 What if the tooth is loose? 要是牙齿松动怎摸办? If the tooth is loose, you should hold it steady with a piece of gauze in your left hand. 要是牙齿松动, 你可以在左手里裹着纱布把牙齿固定住。 Did you review the patient's home care technique? 你了解了病人在家里是怎样保护牙齿的吗? Yes, I did. At the next appointment I'll stain the teeth again. 了解了。 在下次预约治疗时,我在给他的牙齿上着色剂。 Then, I'll repeat the instructions if it's necessary. 然后如需要的话, 我再教他一次。 Usually, it will take two or more instruction periods to teach effective home care. 教人如何在家保护牙齿通常要教两次或更多一些。 Doctor, should I do anything for my next appointment? 医生,关于下次预约治疗我应该做些什莫? Yes, Mrs. Williamson. I'd like you to keep a record of everything that you eat for a week. 威廉森太太, 请你把你一星期内吃的东西都记录下来。 Bring it with you on your next appointment. 在下次预约时把记录带来。 I'll *** yze your food list, and make remendations to improve your eating habits. 到时我来分析分析你的食物表, 对改进你的饮食习惯提出建议。 It will help you to prevent tooth decay and gum diseases. 这样可以帮住你防止蛀牙和防止齿龈炎发生疾病。 Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你, 医生。 三 Ann: What date is today? It happens to be a special day. 今天是几号?似乎是个特殊日子。 Lily: Yes, today is September 25, and it’s the International Teeth-loving Day. 是的,今天九月二十五号,是国际爱牙日。 Ann: Don’t you think it is funny? People should be reminded to protect their teeth. 你不认为这很可笑吗?人们要别人提醒保才去保护的他们的牙齿。 Lily: I am afraid not. It’s reported that people’s teeth bee more and more unhealthy. 恐怕不可笑。据报道,人们的牙齿越来越差了。 Ann: What is the situation now? 现在是什么状况? Lily: The odontopathy is one of the main diseases which are accepted as influence people's health. 牙病已经是一种公认影响人们健康的主要疾病之一了。 Ann: Oh, that’s very serious. I just pulled out a teeth a few days. 哦,很严重啊,我几天前拔了个牙齿。 Lily: Painful? 很痛吗? Ann: Yes. I don’t have any courage to pull another one even though the dentist has told me that I should do it. 是的,我没有勇气再去拔另一个了,即使牙医建议我必须拔。 Lily: Poor guy. Protect your teeth. 可怜的人,保护你的牙齿吧。

193 评论(14)

那谁家小二

在当今生活与经济日益全球化的社会中,外国语已成为世界各国公民都必备的基本素质之一。英语作为国际化语言,它在世界交流与沟通之中的媒介作用也是越来越重要。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

医生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什么情况?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

医生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

医生:

Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷几次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

医生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜欢吃。

医生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

116 评论(10)

blueberry317

因为他突然牙疼,所以爸爸带他去看医生Because he suddenly had a toothache, so my father took him to see a doctorsuddenly英 [ˈsʌdənli] 美 [ˈsʌdn:lɪ] adv.意外地,忽然地;奄;勃;霍然toothache英 [ˈtu:θeɪk] 美 [ˈtuθˌek] n.牙痛,牙疼

127 评论(13)

相关问答