张小小晴晴
职场英语对话
职场英语对话,在职场上主要看个人的工作能力,懂得人际交往也是职场制胜的法宝,工作能力的`提升需要借鉴职场同事的经验,做事游刃有余是工作能力强的表现,在职场上,职场英语对话是很重要的。
对话1 、
A:Is this vacancy still available now?
这个职位还招人吗现在?
B:Yes,we are still looking for the appropriate person.
是的,我们还在寻找合适的人。
appropriate [prprt]
adj. 适当的
对话2 、
A:I’d like to inquire about the job as an English teacher.
我想申请英语教师的职位。
B:Sorry,the vacancy has been filled already.
抱歉,这个职位已经招满人了。
对话3、
Owen:Hi,glad to see you. You know,I’m about to graduate ,but I have the faintest idea of how to go about finding a job.
欧文:嗨,见到你真是太高兴了。你知道,我快要毕业了,但我对如何着手找工作一无所知。
Henry:Oh,first you should prepare a resume. You should include your name,address and phone number in it.
亨利:哦,首先你应该准备一份简历。你应该在简历中写出你的姓名、地址和电话号码。
Owen:Then what else should I put into my resume?
欧文:还有什么应该写进简历呢?
Henry:Your job objects. In other words,what kind of job are you searching for?
亨利:还有你的工作目标。换句话说,就是你想要找什么样的工作?
Owen:How about my education background and working experience?
欧文:我的教育背景和工作经验呢?
Henry:Yes. And don’t forget to list them by date.
亨利:是的,也要写。而且别忘了按时间顺序列举。
Owen:I see. Is that all?
欧文:知道了。就这些吗?
Henry:No,it’s also necessary to list a few related interests.
亨利:不,还有必要列举一些相关的兴趣爱好。
Owen:Oh,good point.
欧文:噢,有道理。
Henry:At last you’d better attach a list of references to your resume.
亨利:最后你最好在简历中附上推荐信。
1、哪的口音Asking about accent
AYou have an unusual accent, Mr. Robbins. Where are you from originally? If you don’t mind me asking.
你的口音很特别,罗宾斯女士。是哪里人? 不介意我问吧?
BNot at all. I was born in Madrid, but I came to the States when I was a teenager.
没关系. 我在马德里出生,但十几岁时就到了美国。
AI guess that must be what I’m hearing, I really couldn’t place it. Do go back to Madrid often?
我听着也差不多,只是搞不准是哪里的口音。你常回马德里吗?
BNo, I haven’t been back for more than ten years.
不是,我有十多年没回去了。
2、恭贺升迁Congratulations on promotion
AJim. I heard you got a promotion!
嘿,吉姆。听说你被提升啦!
BYeah, I’m going to be running the Walker Avenue Branch.
不错。我将负责澳克大街分店。
ACongratulations, guy.
好小子,祝贺你!
BThanks. I appreciate it.
谢谢。

心无车马喧
求职面试过程中,用英语谈自己的时候,不要深入你的生活情况,而是设法讲你想让雇主由此对你有所了解的一两件事,这些事应该使你在招聘过程中具有优势。你也许想选取一些有人情味的事情讲给他听,但这么做,你要有把握与雇主的想法吻合。比如你可以说,你愿意为这家公司工作,听说公司会奖励工作的员工。下面我为大家整理了了职场求职英语对话常用句子,希望能为大家提供帮助!
基础单词
be acquainted with 对……非常熟悉
better 改善 v.动词
extroverted 外向 adj.形容词
family name 姓 n.名词
introverted 内向 adj.形容词
personality 个性 n.名词
scholarship 奖学金 n.名词
sole charge 全权处理
有关联的事物放在一起讲故事。
职场面试对话
必备句型
1. I approach things very enthusiastically.
我做事非常热心。
2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.
我的名字在某种程度上反映了我的个性。
3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?
你说自己是外向型的还是内向型的?
4. I like being around people and doing things with people.
我喜欢在呆人群中和大家一起做事。
5. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else.
我愿和其他每一个人合作。
6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English
我念复旦大学,主修英语。
7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.
我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。
职场面试对话
对话范文
A:What is your family name (given name)?
请问你姓什么(叫什么名字)?
B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu
我姓赵,叫云淑。
A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?
请告诉我一些关于你自己的情况。
B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.
我叫李明,住在上海,生于1977年。 我毕业于复旦大学,主修英语。 我非常喜欢音乐,也喜欢运动, 在学校参加羽毛球队。
A: Does your name reflect your personality?
你的名字反映了你的个性吗?
B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.
有的.。它在某种程度上反映了一个人的个性。 以我为例,我叫余贤。 贤意味着温柔,能干,友好。 我的朋友都喜欢我。他们都认为我是个好女孩。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你是什么样的人?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.
嗯,我做事非常热心, 我不喜欢把事情做一半。
A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?
你说自己是外向型的还是更加内向型的?
B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.
嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得说我是个相当内向的人。
B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.
我不很确定也许两者兼有。
A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?
你认为你比较外向还是比较内向?
B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.
嗯,有时候我想要单独一个人, 但是大部分时间我比较喜欢和其他人在一起, 所以我想你会说我相当外向。
B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.
我喜欢在人群中和大家一起做事。
A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?
你愿意做跟随者,还是领导者?
B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.
我不试图领先别人,特别是领导他们。 我愿和其他每一个人合作, 一起努力完成工作。
A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?
你说你有那些缺点和优点?
B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.
我恐怕我不会说话,那不大好, 所以我一直在学习如何当众说话。 我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。
A: When and where were you born?
你什么时候在什么地方出生?
B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.
1977年5月10日在湖南出生。
A: What is your present address?
现在住哪里?
B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.
北京海淀区中关村大街1号。