Leap丶飞。
英语诗歌如下:
1、To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour
译文:在一粒沙里窥探世界,一朵花中寻觅天堂
把无尽握入手掌心,永恒就在此刻
2、If you were a teardrop,In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry
And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light
Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright
译文:你是藏在我眼中的泪滴,为了不失去
我将永不哭泣;如果金色的太阳提前下班
你的一个微笑,将再次让世界闪亮
3、If I could save time in a bottle,the first thing that I'd like to do
is to save every day until eternity passes away,just to spend them with you
译文:如果可以把时间放入瓶中,我会做的第一件事
就是把我和你度过的每一天封存在内,直到永恒消散
4、Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad,Loving me when I'm mad
Picking me up when I'm down,Thank you for being my friend and being around
Teaching me the meaning of love,Encouraging me when I need a shave
译文:感谢你的安慰在我低落时,仍然爱我在我癫狂时
支持我在我放弃时,感谢你像挚友一样常伴我左右
展示给我爱的意义,鼓励我在需要动力时
5、I shot an arrow into the air, It fell to earth I knew not where
For so swiftly it flew the sight, Could not follow it in its flight
I breathed a song into the air, It fell to earth I knew not where
For who has the sight so keen and strong, That can follow the flight of a song
译文:我射出一支箭 它出去不知去向,的如此之快 视线跟不上它
我唱出一首歌 它消失了 不知去向,谁有那么敏锐的眼力 跟踪观察到歌声的旋律
活性炭1986
I Think I Can 我想我能行 If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you don't; If you want to win but think you can't; It's almost a cinch you won't. If you think you'll lose, you're lost; For out of the world we find Success begins with a fellow's will; It's all in a state of mind. Life's battles don't always go To the stronger and faster man, But sooner or later the man who wins Is the man who thinks he can. 如果你认为你败了,那你就一败涂地; 如果你认为你不敢,那你就会退缩畏葸; 如果你想赢但是认为你不能; 那么毫无疑问你就会失利。 如果你认为你输了,你就输了; 因为我们发现人世间 成功从一个人的意志开始; 成功是一种心态。 生活之战中, 胜利并非总是属于更强和更快的人, 胜利者终究是 认为自己能行的人。 -------------------------------------- When You Belive 心存相信 Many night we've prayed 许多个夜晚我们祈祷 With no proof anyone could hear 不能证明谁能听得到 In our heart a hopeful song 我们心中响起希望之歌 we barely understood 我们并不明了 Now we are not afraid 而如今我们不再害怕 Although we know there's much to fear 虽然我们知道有太多事情让我们恐惧 We were moving the mountian long 我们能够移动高山 Before we knew we could 我们之前却不知道 There can be miracles 奇迹必定发生 When you belive 当你心存相信 Though hope is frail 尽管希望如此脆弱 It's hard to kill 但也不能轻易扑灭 Who knows what miracles 谁知道什么样的奇迹 You can achieve 你可以做到 When you belive 当你相信的时候 Somehow you will 不知不觉中你就会做到 You will when you belive 当你心存相信就会做到 And in this time of fear 在这个令人害怕时刻 When prayer so often proves in vain 当信徒们徒劳无功地证明 Hope seems like the summer birds 希望就像是夏天的小鸟 Too swiftly flown away 飞快地掠过溜走 And now I am standing here 现在我站在这里 My heart's so full I can't explain 我的心满满的 无法解释 Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say 找寻信念说出我从未想过我会说的话 They don't always happen when you ask 当你要求的时候它们不经常出现 And it's easy to give in to your fear 而且它很容易在你恐惧面前退缩 But when you're blinded by your pain 但是当你因为痛苦而盲目无助 Can't see you way safe through the rain 在风雨中找不到安全的出路 Thought of a still resilient voice 想象一种很平静的声音 Says love is very near 说出爱离你如此之近 Just believe 请相信 You will when you believe 当你心存相信---------------------------------------------------- Never give upNever give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain.永 不 放 弃 , 永 不 心 灰 意 冷 。 永 存 信 念 , 它 会 使 你 应 付 自 如 。 难 捱 的 时 光 终 将 过 去 , 一 如 既 往 。 只 要 有 耐 心 , 梦 想 就 会 成 真 。 露 出 微 笑 , 你 会 走 出 痛 苦 。 相 信 苦 难 定 会 过 去 , 你 将 重 获 力 量 。
*指尖的淚
以下为主要的四个译本:A Red, Red Rose 译诗一:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 王佐良译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰啊,That's newly sprung in June; 六月里迎风初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人象支甜甜的曲子,That's sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情!And I will luve thee still, my dear,亲爱的,我永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,亲爱的,纵使大海干涸水流尽,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你,While the sands o' life shall run. 只要我一息犹存。And fare thee still, my only luve! 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来,Though it were ten thousand mile.哪怕千里万里! [1] A Red, Red Rose 译诗二:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 袁可嘉译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 它在六月里初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人像一支乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 美妙地演奏起来。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 你是那么美,So deep in luve am I; 漂亮的姑娘,我爱你那么深切;And I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的, 我会永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 一直到四海枯竭。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 亲爱的, 直到四海枯竭,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 到太阳把岩石烧裂!I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的While the sands o' life shall run. 只要是生命不绝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 我向你告别,我和你小别片刻;And I will come again, my luve, 我要回来的,亲爱的,Though it were ten thousand mile. 即使万里相隔! [2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗三:红玫瑰by Robert Burns 郭沫若译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,That's newly sprung in June; 六月初开韵晓风;O, my luve's like the melodie , 吾爱吾爱如管弦,That's sweetly played in tune. 其声悠扬而玲珑。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 吾爱吾爱美而殊,So deep in luve am I; 我心爱你永不渝,And I will luve thee still, my dear. 我心爱你永不渝,Till a' the seas gang dry. 直到四海海水枯;Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直到四海海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 岩石融化变成泥,I will luve thee still, my dear, 只要我还有口气,While the sands o' life shall run. 我心爱你永不渝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 暂时告别我心肝,And fare thee weel awhile! 请你不要把心耽!And I will come again, my luve, 纵使相隔十万里,Though it were ten thousand mile. 踏穿地皮也要还。[2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗四:我爱by Robert Burns 毕谹译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我爱如玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 六月红蕾姣。O, my luve's like the melodie , 我爱如乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 妙奏声袅袅。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 爱卿无限深,So deep in luve am I; 如卿绝世妍。And I will luve thee still, my dear. 直至海水枯,Till a' the seas gang dry. 此爱永绵绵。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直至海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 炎阳熔岩石。I will luve thee still, my dear, 但教一息存,While the sands o' life shall run. 爱卿无终极。And fare thee still, my only luve! 离别只暂时,And fare thee weel awhile! 善保千金躯。And I will come again, my luve, 终当复归来,Though it were ten thousand mile. 万里度若飞。
我喜欢DHC
《A Red, Red Rose》(红玫瑰)
by Robert Burns 郭沫若译
O,my luve's like a red, red rose,
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my luve's like the melodie ,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly played in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear.
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare thee still, my only luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare thee weel awhile!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
踏穿地皮也要还。
扩展资料:
诗歌《A Red,Red Rose》为英国著名诗人Robert Burns所作,是英语诗歌中很有名的一首。此诗采用民谣体,全文共分四节,每节四行,大体上奇数行为四音步,偶数行为三音步,双行押韵,大体上为抑扬格。
《A Red Red Rose》是诗人的代表作,用苏格兰方言写成,它开创了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河,对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。这首诗吸收了民歌的特点,朗朗上口,音调流畅悦耳,词语质朴无华,情感热烈真挚。
参考资料来源:百度百科-《A Red,Red Rose》
sojisubyun
一、短篇英语诗歌:
A Grain of Sand
一粒沙子
--William Blake
--威廉.布莱克
To see a world in a grain of sand,
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,
And a heaven in a wild fllower,
从一朵野花看到一个天堂,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
把握在你手心里的就是无限,
And eternity in an hour.
永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
二、短篇英语诗歌:
Heights
高度
--Longfellow
--朗费罗
The heights by great men reached and kept,
伟人所至高度,
Were not attained by sudden flight,
并非一蹴而就;
But they, while their companions slept,
同伴半夜酣睡时,
Were toiling upward in the night.
辛勤攀登仍不辍。
三、短篇英语诗歌:
Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad,
感谢你在伤心时安慰我,
Loving me when I'm mad,
当我生气时感谢你护着我,
Picking me up when I'm down,
当我沮丧时你拉拔我,
Thank you for being my friend and being around,
感谢你作为我的朋友并且在我身旁,
Teaching me the meaning of love,
告诉我爱的意义是什么,
Encouraging me when I need a shove,
当我需要动力时你鼓励我,
But most of all thank you for,
但我最想感谢你的是,
Loving me for who I am.
爱上像我这样的一个人。
四、短篇英语诗歌:
Saying Goodbye To Cambridge Again
再别康桥
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here,
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave goodbye
我轻轻的招手
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
五、短篇英语诗歌:
Rain
雨
--R. L. Stevenson
--R.L.史蒂文森
Rain is falling all around,
雨儿在到处降落,
It falls on field and tree,
它落在田野和树梢,
It rains on the umbrella here,
它落在这边的雨伞上,
And on the ships at sea.
又落在航行海上的船只。