winnietang1
下面是我整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
当然﹐离这根本不远!
You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!
太阳西边出
I stopped a man who was walking by to ask for directions.
我叫住了一位男士向他问路。
Lucy: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?
(女):对不起,能告诉我到Cross bakery大楼怎么走吗?
Man: The Cross Bakery building? Oh sure. You're actually walking in the opposite direction.
(男):cross bakery大楼吗?当然,你现在的方向是反的。
Lucy: Oh, you're kidding! I thought I was heading east.
(女):不会吧,不认为我是在向东走。
Man: No, east is the other direction. To get to the Bakery, you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway. When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm, you hang a left. Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.
(男):不,东是另外一个方向。要去BAKERY大楼,你需要转身,然后走过三个街区到broadway大街。当你走到broadway 与elm大街交界的地方,向左转。再沿街走大约半个街区,然后在你左手边你就看得到那个大楼了。
Lucy: Okay, let me see if I've got that. I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway, then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side. Is that right?
(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿着ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然后向左转,然后在我左边就能看到那个大楼了,对吗
Man: Yeah, you've got it. Do you want me to show you the way?
(男):是的,没错。需要我替您带路吗
Lucy: Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got it. Hopefully, I won't get lost again on my way there!
(女):多谢了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。
1.Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road. 继续走 50 码,直到你走到一个三叉路口。
继续往下走可以用 keep going 这个字,或是 continue straight 或是 keep straight 也很常用。 Fork road 就是我们说的三叉路口. 那如果是丁字路口要怎么说? 你可以说, This road will dead end into 10th Street. 就可以表达出丁字路口的意思了。
2. Make a right, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wal Mart. 向右转, 经过二个 Stop sign, 你就会遇到 Wal Mart.
有一次我去 Ohio, 由于事先的准备不够, 以致于从头迷路到最后。有一次有一个老黑跟我报路用的就是 You’ll run into it! 意思就是,我会遇到的。他们也喜欢这么说, You can’t miss it! 就是说,你绝不会错过的.。
3. The post office is just right across the street of it. 邮局就在 Wal Mart的正对面。
个人觉的 Right across the street of it 是个很重要的片语, 加上 "right" across 表示出 "正" 对面的意思. 还有一个很常用的就是在什么什么的旁边,这个要用 The office is next to it. It 代表之前已经提过的 Wal Mart, 如果之前没有提及, 这里也可以直接说成, across the street of Wal Mart.
4. Mr. Yang’s house is behind the post office. 杨先生的房子就在邮局后面。
有一次也是有一个老美路我问路,由于那个地方不是很远,我就用手指这那里说, It’s over there. 可是事实上那里是被一栋建筑物给挡住了,所以老美就反问我,Behind this building? 所以我就知道我应该说成 It’s behind this building 会来得比较好些。
5.You will see a BP gas station on your left. 在你的左手边你会看到一座 BP 加油站。
指路的时候除了路名之外, 明显的地标也是有帮助的。通常你可以指出一些明显的建筑物或是加油站来帮助对方。 加油站的英文是 gas station, 有时会简称 station。