• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    211

Lindahellokitty
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语介绍旅行

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

草本Jing樺

已采纳

作为当今世界通用语,英语成为国际旅游活动中一个最重要的交流工具和媒介。因此,旅游英语这个特殊的英语文体开始在中国旅游行业中流行,并成为旅游业发展必不可少的因素之一。我精心收集了旅游英语口语句子,供大家欣赏学习!

讨价还价

1.Do you have any coupons? 你们有优惠卡吗?

2.Can you give me a discount? 你能给我打个折吗?

3.Today all the jewellery is on sale. 今天所有的珠宝全部折价出售。

4.Can you offer a quantity discount? 大量采购有折扣吗?

5.Lower the price and I'll consider it. 价钱低一点我才会考虑。

6.I'm sorry. We only sell at fixed prices. 很抱歉,我们店不还价。

7.Is there any bargaining on this price? 这个价钱还可以商量吗?

8.We give 10 percent discount for cash. 现金付款,我们提供九折优惠。

9.The best I can do is to give you a discount of 15%. 我最多能给您打85折。

10.If you keep bargaining with them, they will reduce the price. 如果你讲讲价,他们可能会降低价钱。

在失物招领处

1. Will you claim the watch? 你想认领这块手表吗?

2. Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

3. Maybe someone will find it. 也许有人会发现的。

4. I left my umbrella in the taxi. 我把伞忘在出租车上了。

5. I've misplaced my mobile phone. 我忘了把手机放到哪了。

6. We'll contact you when we find it. 我们找到后会跟您联系的。

7. I left my bag of film on the counter. 我把装底片的旅行袋遗失在柜台上了。

8. Do you remember where you left it? 您是否极大丢失在哪儿了?

9. When and where did you first miss it, sir? 先生,您最早发现丢失时是在什么时候什么地方?

10. Please check it and see if everything is there. 请清点一下,看看是否一切完好无损。

在工艺品店里

1. May I see that ivory horse? 我可以看看那只象牙制的马吗?

2. Paper-cutting is a truly exquisite handicraft. 剪纸确实是精美的手工艺品。

3. Jingdezhen is called “the capital of porcelain”. 景德镇被称为“瓷都”。

4. They are not only ornamental, but also quite useful. 它们不但具有装饰性,而且还很实用。

5. All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced. 我们所有的复制品都有明确的标志和标价。

6. Handicrafts sometimes are unique so that they're of great value. 有时手工艺品因其独特而具有极大的价值。

7. New Year's pictures and embroidery are all famous Chinese handicrafts. 年画和刺绣都是中国有名的工艺品。

8. It’s hard to judge between the two handicraft articles; they're both charming. 很难判定这两件工艺品的优劣,它们都很漂亮。

9. Now, making handicrafts is becoming a lot trend among young city dwellers. 现在,我们手工艺制作正在成为年轻城市居民的新宠。

10. According to our experience, these handicrafts will find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路会很好。

Choosing Clothing

1. This dress comes in four sizes. 这件礼服有四种尺寸可供选择。

2. I would like to see the skirt in the showcase. 我想看看陈列柜里的那条裙子。

3. I like this style, but I don't care for its color. 我喜欢这个式样,但是不喜欢它的颜色。

4. Let me see the crimson one in my size, please. 请拿件深红色的给我看看,要合我的尺寸。

5. I don't buy my clothes. All of them are tailor-made. 我的衣服不是买的,我所有的衣服都是量身定做的。

6. Do you know where to buy the clothes that fit me? 你知道去哪儿买合我身的衣服吗?

7. I wanted to buy the blouse, but I balked at the high price. 我想买件上衣,但因价格太贵而犹豫不决。

8. Maybe it's a little dearer, but the quality is more desirable. 价格可能稍贵些,不过质量相当不错。

9. I just buy the clothes I like instead of nothing the brand-names. 我只是买我喜欢的衣服而不去关注品牌。

10. You'd better buy some clothes that don't need to be dry-cleaned. 你最好买一些不需要干洗的衣物。

英语口语介绍旅行

101 评论(9)

润风水尚

旅行的时候的心境会发生很大的变化,用英语来和英语国家的人进行对话,也可以丰富我们的世界观。下面是我给大家带来旅行英语对话,供大家参阅! 旅行英语对话1:航班延误 A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you? A:上午好,先生。有什么能为您效劳的? B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why? B:我的航班延误了。我想知道原因。 A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition. A:因为天气的原因,机场关闭了。 B: How long wili the delay last? B:延误多长时间? A: Maybe two or three hours. A:可能要两三个小时吧。 B:l have to stay here tonight. B:看来我今晚不得不在这儿过夜了。 A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation. A:您不用担心,今晚您的食宿由我们来安排。 B:Thank you. B:谢谢。 旅行英语对话2:火车旅行 Rumei: Bina, come and join us. 如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。 Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone. 比娜:谢谢,大家好。 Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet. 如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。 Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor. 比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。 Dashan:Hi, Bina. 大山:比娜,你好。 Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo? 如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧? Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo. 比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。 Dashan: Bina, please sit down. 大山:比娜,请坐。 Bina: Thanks. 比娜:谢谢。 Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know. 如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。 Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited? 大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市? Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing. 比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。 Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai? 云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样? Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me. 比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。 Dashan: Did you like Beijing? 大山:你喜欢北京吗? Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing. 比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。 Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day. Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses. 如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。 Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go. 大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。 Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada. 比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。 Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica. 云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。 Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces? 比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗? Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there. 大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。 Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow. 云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的 大雪 。 Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our first visit to a Canadian company. 如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进 加拿大公司的大门。 Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology. 云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。 Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner. 如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。 Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home. 云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。 Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc? 比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗? Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal. 如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。 Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside. 云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。 Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you? 比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。 Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we? 如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧? Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch. 大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。 Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup. 比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。 Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean. 云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。 Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes. 比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。 Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much. 大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。 Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me. 比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。 Server: May I take your order? 服务员:要点菜吗? Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria? 如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚? Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing? 比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候? Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch. 如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。 Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you. 比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。 Rumei: I'd like that. 如梅:我希望这样。 Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care. 大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。 旅行英语对话3:美术展 Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away. 大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。 Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it? 云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧? Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints. 大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。 Yunbo: That's right. 云波:是啊。 Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it? 如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧? Yunbo: Yes, it is. 云波:对。 Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures. 如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。 Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story? 大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个 故事 呢。 Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more. 如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。 Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant. 如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。 Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too. 大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。 Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind? 云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧? Rumei: Of course not. 如梅:当然不会。 Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes. 大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。 Yunbo: Great. 云波:好的。 Rumei: Don't be late. 如梅:可别晚了。 Yunbo: I won't. 云波:我不会的。 Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother. 如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。 Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop. 大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。 Yunbo: Have you been waiting long? 云波:你们等了很久了吗? Rumei: Yes, since 4:45. 如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。 Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry. 云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。 Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse. 如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。 Yunbo: Have you bought anything? 云波:你买了什么东西了吗? Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one? 如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样? Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out. 云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。 Rumei: You're welcome. 如梅:不用客气。 Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

326 评论(12)

相关问答