最幸福的米虫
第三个题目(6个太多了,么时间编这么多)A(Japanese):Hi Mr.Lu, long time no see. How are you?B(Chinese):Wow, actually, I am not good. The relations between our two countries are strained.A: Yes. I've heard that Japanese cars are being smashed on the streets. Meanwhile, products made in Japan are being boycotted. B: I know. You should understand our people's patriotic action, given what you have done about our DiaoYu Island.A: That's one side of the story. But, don't you think that our two people lack understanding of each culture? If we know each other better, this issue won't be such serious.B: I agree with you. Given our history, we do need to take some time to know each other better so that if such issue happen again, it won't cause such a big economic disturbance. A: Our auto industry suffers greatly. I think it is high time to organize some culture exchang programme to deepen our understanding, such as student exchange program in Unversities and products exhibitions.B: That's a good idea. We could increase the number of exchange students to 5000 by holding summer camp, winter visit and language learning. Currently, there is only 2000 a year. A: Bravo! As for the exhibitions we could discuss it with our chamber of commerce.B: Yes, of course. But what kind of products can participate in the exhibition? A: Japanese cosmetics, food, clothings and accessories are quiet popular in China. Our exhibition in Japanese Pavilion during the Shanghai Expo was well-received. I am thinking about this mode to be hold in major cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzheng, etc.B: Great! Let's discuss this in detail in the banquet.B:
明天星期天
楼主:你好, 我今天才过来,我也来加桶油。 ●Place: Air’s villa. 地点: 空气的别墅. Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival. 时间: 中秋节 People: Air and Rich 人物: Air 和Rich Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home. Rich是个美国人.他是个留学生.现在他在北京大学学习.他主修中国文化专业.他最好的朋友, Air ,一个设计师, 在一个摄影工作室工作. 今天是中秋节. 因此Air 邀请他去家做客. (Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.) (Air正听着音乐,这时候她听到门铃响了.) A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.) 那一定是Rich. (她去开门.) B: Hi, Air. 你好啊, Air. A: Welcome. It’s so nice of you to come. 欢迎啊,你能来真是太好了. B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl. Air, 谢谢你邀请我来做客的. 今天是中秋节了. 我买了一束玫瑰花送给你,美丽的花给美丽的女孩. A: It’s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you. 不客气.谢谢你的玫瑰花 .(她递给他一个礼物) 给你准备的一个小礼物. B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.) Oh, it’s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn’t have bought this. (他打开礼物发现在盒子里面有四块月饼) 噢,太棒了.谢谢啦! 你不该这样破费了. A: oh, my pleasure. It’s just a little present for you. 哦,不客气啦. 仅仅是给你准备的小礼物而已. (They sit in the living room.) (他们坐在客厅里.) Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink? 你要点咖啡或茶水或冷饮吗? B: Thanks. Coffee is ok. 谢谢,咖啡就可以了. A: Black coffee or white coffee? 不加牛奶的咖啡还是加牛奶的咖啡? B: white coffee, please. Thank you. 加牛奶的咖啡,谢谢. A: Ok 好的. (She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it’s done. She comes back.) (她去厨房做咖啡. 几分钟后,咖啡好了.她回来了.) Rich, here you are. Rich, 给你咖啡. B: Thank you, Air. 谢谢你,Air.。 A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot. 不客气啊。慢慢来,或许咖啡有些烫。 B: No problem. Air, you know, I’m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival? 没关系的。Air.,你知道,我对不同的文化很感兴趣的。中国的节日也是非常有趣的。你能给我讲讲有关中秋节的东西吗? A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi. 好啊,谈到吃月饼,我们要谈到有关嫦娥和后羿的故事。 B: Is that true? 那故事是真实的吗? A: No. It’s not true. It’s only legend. 不.不是真实的.它仅仅是个传说. B: Oh, I see. What is it? 哦,我明白了,是什么呢? A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it. 很久以前,地球曾经有10个太阳围绕她运转的. B: What? 10 suns circling it? 什么? 10个太阳围绕她运转? A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly. 是的.但是我告诉你了,它仅仅是个传说.一天所有的10个 太阳一次出现了. 地球的温度很快升高了. B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them. 噢! 我想许多人,植物和动物都死掉了. 这种高温一定杀死他们了. A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth. 是的. 是一个熟练的弓箭手拯救了地球. B: Who is he? 他是谁? A: Hou Yi. 后羿. B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint? 他如何拯救的地球的?他是一个神仙吗? A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok. 不是,他仅仅射掉了九个太阳. 一切就平安了。 B: He did a good job. 他做的很好. A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid. 是的. 为了奖励他,王母娘娘给了他一瓶神奇的药水. B: What? What’s for? 什么?它作什么的? A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever. 假如你喝了神药,你可以治疗疾病或者可以使你永远活着,长生不老. B: oh, my god. Are you kidding? 噢,我的天啊. 你在开玩笑吧? A: I’m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic. 我使认真的. 在中国的许多故事中, 人们都想活的长些,因此他们都想得到这样神奇的东西. B: I see. What did he do then? 我明白了,那后羿接着做什么了呢? A: It’s pity that he paid no attention to her advice. 很遗憾的是后羿没有听从王母娘娘的建议. B: You mean that he drank that all. 你的意思他喝光了所有的药水. A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man. 不是.我是说,在荣誉和财富面前,他变成一个坏脾气,自私的人了. B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil. 哦.知道了,有句谚语说的好:钱是万恶之根. A: I couldn’t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy. 我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然后她偷了药水, 喝掉了,逃离到月球上去了. 这就是月亮上美丽女人的传说了. B: Interesting! 有趣! A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I’m not for sure. 是啊,这是我所知道的传说而已.或许你还能发现其他象这样的故事,但是我就不确定了. B: Thanks. 谢谢 A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee? 哦, Rich. 你想添点咖啡吗? B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.) 不了,谢谢. Air,你为什么不给我讲讲月饼本身的东西的?(他指了下盒子里的月饼). A: It’s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival. 好主意. 在中国,在中秋节这天,对于我们能在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的. B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don’t want to come back. 真的吗? 我发现许多中国人都忙于他们的工作.当他们叫他们去吃团圆饭的时候,他们总找借口. 我的意思是他们并不想回来. A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It’s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September. 是的,你是对的,但是许多人认为今天是团圆的时候. 据说今天的月亮是最亮最圆的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋节在9月18日. B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true? 是的. Air,我听说这种季节性的糕点有很多种馅的.是真的吗? A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I’m hungry. 是的,是真的.莲子馅或是红豆馅等等. 你饿了吗?实际上,我饿了. B: I’m hungry, too. I can’t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah, 我也很饿了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空气,这是什么?(他指了指糕点) A: Ah! It’s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I’ll give you a big surprise. 啊!那是个惊喜.我让糕点店在月饼上打上了你的名字,就想给你大惊喜的. B: Thanks 谢谢. A: But I have to make some tea. 但是我要先沏些茶水来. B: Why? 为什么? A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it’s not for the fat people who are on a diet. 一些医生告诉我们说,月饼所含的热量较大,因此不适合那些在减肥的肥胖人士的. B: Oh, what’s the best way to have them? 哦,那最好的食用它们的方法是什么? A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion. 好的,吃这种糕点最好的是就着一杯中国茶,特别是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以帮助消化. B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢. A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了. B: Go ahead. 去吧 (Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了厨房.) ●对话精彩点评: 在一个月饼节的对话中,提到了个说法—长生不老,但好多朋友不知道如何表达了,或许头脑中只有西游记的概念,比如什么仙丹之类的东西,却没有想长生不老的本意是什么,所以表达出现瞬间的停顿,很正常了。 A:The Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid. B: What? What’s for? A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever. B: oh, my god. Are you kidding? A: I’m serious. In many Chinese stories,people want to live longer. So they want to get this magic something. B: I see. 这段对话很好的将仙丹,比做成一种神奇的药,化解了必须去想仙丹的单词, 也增加了谈话的神秘性,接着呢,将长生不老,比喻成假如吃掉这神奇的药,就会治疗好疾病,可以使自己永远生存在世间的,这不是很好的表达方式吗, 而且整个句子运用了虚拟语气,加大了表达的难度,给人感觉语法很好,对吧! ●附:中秋节的传说: Mooncakes are to Mid-Autumn Festival what mince pies are to Christmas. The seasonal round cakes traditionally have a sweet filling of lotus seed paste or red bean paste and often have one or more salted duck eggs in the center to represent the moon. And the moon is what this celebration is all about. Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th month, it is the time when the moon is said to be at its brightest and fullest. This year the festival falls on October 1. There are two legends which claim to explain the tradition of eating mooncakes. One Tang Dynasty myth holds that the Earth once had 10 suns circling it. One day all 10 suns appeared at once, scorching the planet with their heat. It was thanks to a skillful archer named Hou Yi that the Earth was saved. He shot down all but one of the suns. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave Hou Yi the Elixir of Immortality, but she warned him that he must use it wisely. Hou Yi ignored her advice and, corrupted by fame and fortune, became a tyrannical leader. Chang-Er, his beautiful wife, could no longer stand by and watch him abuse his power so she stole his Elixir and fled to the moon to escape his angry wrath. And thus began the legend of the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy. The second legend has it that during the Yuan Dynasty, an underground group led by Zhu Yuan Zang was determined to rid the country of Mongolian dominance. The moon cake was created to carry a secret message. When the cake was opened and the message read, an uprising was unleashed which successfully routed the Mongolians. It happened at the time of the full moon, which, some say, explains why mooncakes are eaten at this time. Mooncakes are usually stamped with Chinese characters indicating the name of the bakery and the type of filling used. Some bakeries will even stamp them with your family name so that you can give personalised ones to friends and family. They are usually presented in boxes of four which indicate the four phases of the moon. Traditional mooncakes are made with melted lard, but today vegetable oil is more often used in the interests of health. Mooncakes are not for the diet-conscious as they are loaded with calories. The best way to wash down one of these sticky cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea, which aids the digestion. 中秋节吃月饼就像西方人圣诞节吃百果馅饼一样,是必不可少的。圆圆的月饼中通常包有香甜的莲子馅或是红豆馅,馅的中央还会加上一个金黄的咸鸭蛋黄来代表月亮。而月亮正是中秋节庆祝的主题。每年农历8月15日人们一起庆祝中秋,据说这一天的月亮是一年中最亮最圆的。今年的中秋节恰好是阳历的10月1日(中国的国庆日)。 关于吃月饼这个传统的来历有两个传说。一个是唐朝的神话故事,说的是当时地球被10个太阳包围着。有一天10个太阳同时出现在天空中,巨大的热量几乎把地球烤焦了。多亏一位名叫后羿的神箭手射下了9个太阳,地球才被保住。为了奖励后羿,王母娘娘赐给后羿一种长生不老药,但是王母警告他必须正当使用。然而后羿没有理会王母娘娘的警告,他被名利冲昏了头脑,变成了一个暴君。后羿美丽的妻子嫦娥对他的暴行再也不能袖手旁观,于是她偷走了后羿的长生不老药,飞到月亮上逃避后羿的狂怒。从此就有了关于月宫仙子嫦娥,这个月亮上的美丽女人的传说。 第二个传说讲的是在元朝,朱元璋领导的起义军计划起义来摆脱蒙古族的统治。他们用月饼来传递密信。掰开月饼就可以找到里面的密信,起义军通过这种方式成功的发动了起义,赶走了元朝的统治者。这场起义发生在八月十五之时,于是中秋节吃月饼的习俗便在民间传开来。
童童564852078
英语对话的练习,可以根据个人或团体的整体水平来决定英语对话的时间长短。下面是我给大家整理的5分钟英语对话 范文 ,供大家参阅!
5分钟英语对话范文:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME
Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.
We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.
格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。
Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.
克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。
Glen: Need any help?
格伦:要帮忙吗?
Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.
克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。
Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.
格伦:好的,我到车上等你。
Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?
克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?
Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.
格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。
Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?
格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?
Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.
克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。
Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.
We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you
tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you
excited about the hockey game?
格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们
到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?
Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.
克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。
Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.
格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。
Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.
克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。
Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.
格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到 儿童 冰球世界。
Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first
hockey game, you know.
大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波
第一次看冰球赛呢。
Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?
云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?
Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into
the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.
克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,
得分最多的队为胜。
Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?
云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?
Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.
克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:哦,我明白了。
Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.
克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。
Glen: I think so, too.
格伦:我也这么认为。
Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?
大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?
Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.
克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。
Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?
大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?
Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.
克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。
Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!
格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。
Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.
云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,给。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。
Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.
格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!
Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再见。
5分钟英语对话范文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY
Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。
Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。
Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接线员:当然可以。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格伦:我是格伦·帕克。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?
Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?
Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?
Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意。
Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。
Glen: So long.
格伦:再见。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。
5分钟英语对话范文:GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的。我不是本地人。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗 保险 吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢。 在这儿。
天天大宝贝儿
下面是我整理的五分钟英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
五分钟英语对话:
A: Good morning, sir. (早上好,先生)
B: Good morning, sit down, please. (早上好,请坐)
A: Thank you. (谢谢!)
B: Tell me a little bit about yourself. (请简单的介绍你自己)
A: My name is LiuTianyu and I live in Changsha,I was born in 1991. My major was business administration.(我叫刘天宇,在长沙生活,1991年出生,我主修的是商业行政管理)
B: I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper. (我想知道你为什么会想在报社工作)
A: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school.And I've always been very interested in journalism.( 我在大学的报社曾担任过采访的工作, 我对新闻工作一直很有兴趣)
B: But journalism--it's a very different profession from administration.You know a lot about administration. Why don't you choose to work for a company looking to train managers? (但新闻工作与行政工作是非常不同的领域, 你知道很多有关行政的工作, 你为什么不去选择担任储备经理的工作?)
A: I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles.I want to use my knowledge of business to write financial news. (我是学商业行政管理,但我对写 文章 很感兴趣, 我要运用我的商业知识来撰写财金新闻)
B: A new reporter must expect to work many hours. (但新的采访员将会工作很长的时间)
A: I know that the profession requires dedication. (我知道这种职业是需要一番奉献的)
B: You should expect to work more than fifty hours a week.And there is a lot of pressure in this job.You have to get stories in by the deadline.You have to be very independent. You have to know how to arrange things by yourself.(你会一周工作超过五十小时,而且在工作上会有很大的压力。你要在截止时间内取得报导。你要非常独立,你也必须知道如何去安排你的事情)
A: I know that beginning reporters work many hours.I am very willing to take on the challenge. (我知道新的采访员会工作很长的时间,我很乐意接受挑战)
B: May I ask how well you know this city? (我能知道你有多了解这个城市吗?)
A: I grew up here. (我在这里长大的。)
B: But you went to college in Shanghai University.So you haven't lived here for almost three years, yes? (但你到上海念大学? 那你有三年没待在这里了,是吧?)
A: Yes, that's true. But I grew up in this city.And I know this city very well. I have no trouble getting where I need to go. (是的。但我是在这个城市长大的,我非常了解这个城市。我到任何地方都没有问题)
B: That's good. Because if you're hired, we will be sending you everywhere.The job is in the city news department.(很好,因为你一经录取,我们有可能派你到任何地方,工作是在市新闻部)
A: Yes, I'm aware of that. (是的,我了解)
B: Judging by the stories you gave us, I'd say your writing is very good.Have you written things other than newspaper stories? (在你给我们的简历中,我必需说你的写作能力不错。你有写过有别于新闻的文章吗?)
A: I have experience writing newsletters for a health club.I mentioned that in my resume. (我曾为健康俱乐部写过通讯报导。我有在我的履历表中提到)
B: You did that while you were in school? (你写通讯报导是在你还在学校的时候吧?)
A: Yes. (是的。)
B: Oh, yes, I see it. Well, I think our interview is complete then.Are there any questions you would like to ask me? (喔,是的,我看到了。好吧,我想我们的面谈就到此结束,你还有什么问题想要问我吗?)
A: No, not at the moment. (没有,现在没有。)
B: Alright, then. We will probably be giving you a call in ten days or so.I have to interview several more people. (好的,我们大概会在十天左右跟你联系。我还要再 面试 几个人)
A: Thank you, Mr. Sun. (谢谢你,孙先生。)
优质英语培训问答知识库