• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    87

錵小寶圓滾滾
首页 > 英语培训 > 预约牙医对话英文

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

嫣雨飘零

已采纳

你邮箱多少?可以给你发过去

预约牙医对话英文

323 评论(10)

水之语城

- Hello? Can I speak to Dr. XX?- This is XX. Sorry, I forgot today's engagement and may not come to your office on time.- Can I have your next available time? thanks so much.

199 评论(13)

包华包华

随着中国的不断强大以及中外交流的日趋频繁,英语作为世界语言在中国越来越受到重视,中国人对英语的学习兴趣也越来越浓。我整理了英语打电话情景对话,欢迎阅读!

我可以取消预约吗?Can I cancel my appointment?

A:Hello. Dr. Brown’s Dental Office. How can I help you?

您好。这里是布朗医生牙科诊所。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi, this is Susan Smith. I’m calling about my appointment with Doctor Brown today at 3

30pm. I’m sorry to say that I can’t be there by then.

A:What happened?

出什么事了吗?

B:I got the flu. I have a fever and a headache. Can I cancel my appointment?

我得了流感,发烧头痛。我可以取消预约吗?

A:Sure, you can, but you’ll be charged for $10.

当然,但是您需要付10美元。

B:Oh, there’s a charge? Why?

哦,要付钱,为什么?

A:This is for the delayed cancellation. Because this time is reserved for you. If you are unable to keep an appointment, you should notify us 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the charge will be made.

因为您取消预约的时间太晚了,那个时间段已经为您预留了。如果您要取消预约,您需要至少提前48小时告诉我们。否则,会产生违约的费用。

B:I see. That’s ok. I’ll pay.

明白了。好的,我会付钱的

A:Thanks for your understanding. Do you want to make another appointment?

谢谢您的理解。您需要预约另一个时间吗?

B:No. Not right now. When I feel better I’ll call you again.

不,暂时不用。等我好些了,我会再打电话的。

A:Ok. Take care.

好的。多保重。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

取消与牙医预约Cancelling a dentist appointment

A:Hello. This is Doctor Bell’s Office. Can I help you?

您好,这里是贝尔医生的诊所。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. This is Taylor Wright calling. I’ve got an appointment with Doctor Bell at 9.00 tomorrow morning. I’ve got to cancel this appointment. My father-in-law passed away suddenly last night.

你好。我是泰勒赖特。我有一个明早9点的预约,但是我得取消它了。我的岳父昨晚突然去世了。

A:I’m sorry to hear that. Cancelling the appointment is no problem. Thank you for your call.

很抱歉听到这个消息。取消预约是没有问题的。谢谢您来电。

B:Thanks a lot. Good bye.

非常感谢。再见。

取消家里的电话服务 A home phone cancellation

A:Hello. This is Bell Canada. How can I help you?

您好,这里是贝尔加拿大公司。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. This is Amy Yang. I’m calling for a home phone cancellation. I’m moving out next month.

你好。我是艾米杨。我想要撤掉家里的电话。我下个月就搬家了。

A:Okay. What day would you want your home phone cancelled?

好的。您希望哪天开始取消电话呢?

B:The end of this month.

这个月末。

A:All right. I’ll do it for you by then. Anything else?

好的。我会在那时候取消您的电话服务。还有什么其他事可以帮您吗?

B:No, thanks.

没有了,谢谢。

A:Bye.

再见。

100 评论(12)

大胃王与王囡囡

一、Appointment 预约Making an appointment for oneself 为自己预约Making an appointment for family member 为家人预约Making an appointment with a dentist 预约牙医二、Registration 挂号Registration for the first time(1) 首次就医挂号(1)Registration for the first time(2) 首次就医挂号(2)Registration 挂号Waiting for registration 等待挂号三、Reception 接诊Reception 接诊Receiving outpatient 接待门诊病人Check-up for driver’s licenseswimming pass 驾照游泳体检四、Injection, IV 打针、静脉注射Intravenous injection 静脉输液(1)IV(2) 静脉输液(2)Blood drawing 抽血Penicillin allergic test 青霉素过敏试验Placing an intravenous tube 植入静脉导管Intravenous puncture 静脉穿刺Giving an injection 打针Refusing treaments 拒绝治疗五、Emergency 急诊Emergency 急诊In Emergency Room 在急诊室六、Hospitalization 住院General surgical ward 外科病房Receiving an admitted patient 接收住院病人Introducing environment 介绍病房环境Introducing regulations 介绍病房守则Discussing meals and food 与病人谈论饮食安排Communications in the ward 病房中的交流七、Operational Care 手术护理Talking with a patient about his surgery 与病人谈论手术Pre-operation arrangement 手术前的安排Preparing an operation 手术准备Post-operative care 术后护理After operation 手术后八、In-hospital Care 院内护理Discussing diet and drug therapy with a high blood pressure patient 与高血压病人讨论饮食和用药Cancer care 癌症护理Pregnancy check 妊娠检查Trauma 外伤 3Abortion 流产Hypertension 高血压Gastro-intestinal test 胃肠造影About pain killers 关于止痛药Oxygen uptaking 吸氧Taking temperature 测体温Enema 灌肠Vital signs 生命体征Physical assessment 身体检查Acute appendicitis 急性阑尾炎Chest pain 胸痛Gingivitis 牙龈炎Helping a new father 帮助一位新父亲Health consultation 健康咨询Interactions 交流Dialogue with a dying patient 与濒死的病人交谈九、Discharge 出院Discussing about discharge 讨论出院Before discharge(1) 出院前(1)Before discharge(2) 出院前(2)Information for home 回家注意事项Discharge procedure 出院手续Discharge 出院十、Tests 化验 3Collecting samples(1) 采集化验标本(1)Collecting samples(2) 采集化验标本(2)Urinalysis 验尿A stool test 验大便十一、Pharmacy 药房Pharmacy 药房Pharmacy(Chinese herbs) 中药房How to use different medicines 药品服用方法十二、Appendix 附录Ⅰ. Words 单词Ⅱ. Phrases 短语Ⅲ. Commonly used sentences for medical staff 医务人员常用句型Ⅳ. Commonly used sentences for patients 看病常用句型1. General pathogenic condition 一般病情2. Cold 伤风感冒3. Gynecological disease 妇科疾病4. Trouble on limbs 四肢问题5. Sleep disorder 睡眠障碍6. Male disease 男性疾病7. Disease of respiratory system 呼吸系统疾病8. Stomatology disease 口腔疾病9. Stomach disease 肠胃疾病10. Blood pressure and others 血压等11. Others 其他

338 评论(12)

相关问答