felixcyrus
2位粉丝The snow glows white on the mountain tonight;今晚白雪在山上闪烁 Not a footprint to be seen;一个脚印没有 A kingdom of isolation;与世隔绝的国土 And it looks like I'm the queen;我就像是一个皇后编辑于 2019-02-11查看全部7个回答贵州53°名酒,原价1499/瓶,9月1日官方正品特价抢订768/瓶宇宇广告— 你看完啦,以下内容更有趣 —求冰雪奇缘电影百度云我这里有 冰雪奇缘2 高清版 1080P带中字完整版,很精彩,真实分享。 冰雪奇缘2 高清版 1080P带中字 有提取码 o7m8 提取码o7m8
嘻嘻哈哈喽
冰雪奇缘台词中英文
《冰雪奇缘》迪士尼成立90周年纪念作品,改编自安徒生童话《白雪皇后》。以下是为你介绍的冰雪奇缘台词中英文,欢迎阅读以及浏览!
1.your power will only grow.你的魔力只会越来越强大
There is beauty in it...它会带来幸福
But also great danger.也会带来灾难
You must learn to control it.一定要学会掌控你的魔力
Fear will be your enemy.记住,恐惧是你的敌人
2.Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密 and exploit your riches.榨干你的财富
3.But it's only for today.♪但是只有在今天
It's only for today! It's agony to wait.♪-只有在今天! -跟痛苦说再见
4.Are you okay? - I've never been better.你还好吗? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.我今天好开心
I wish it could be like this all the time.真希望永远都能像今天一样
Me too...我也希望...
5.I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
我也用我的一生寻找新天地
6.Why? Why do you shut me out?!不 为什么?为什么要把我拒之门外? Why do you shut the world out?!为什么要把自己和整个世界隔绝?! What are you so afraid of?!你到底在害怕什么?
7.It's time to see what I can do,♪现在开始放下一切
To test the limits and Break through.♪挑战我的突破和极限
No right, No wrong, No rules for me...♪没有规则,没有界限
I'm free!♪自由的天地!
8.Please don't shut me out again.♪请别再把我拒之门外
Please don't slam the door.♪别再关上门
You don't have to keep your distance anymore.♪你不必和我保持距离
Cause for the first time in forever,♪这是我生命里第一次
I finally understand.♪终于懂你心
For the first time in forever, We can fix this hand in hand.♪
这是我们两人第一次 姐妹同心渡难关
9.We can face this thing together...我们一起携手面对..
10.But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.但解救冰封的.心,只能靠一个发自真爱的行动
1.Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.
她出生在寒冷和山雨交加的夜晚。
2.This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.
不畏严寒的肆虐,一颗冰封的心等待着挖掘。
3.Cut through the heart ,cold and clear .Strike for love and strike for fear.See the beauty sharp and sheer.
寒冷剔透的心。为了爱而战,不畏恐惧。发现强烈并且纯粹的美丽。
4.Split the ice apart.And break the frozen heart.
打破寒冰。融化冰封的心。
5.Hi ,I’m Olaf . And I like warm hugs.
嗨,我是雪宝。我爱温暖的拥抱。
6.Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman.
你想玩堆雪人吗?或者别的也行。
Go away , Anna. Okay ,bye.
走开,安娜。 好吧,再见。
父母遭遇海难身故,Anna再次到姐姐房门外,只剩姐妹两个从此相依为命了。
6.I’m right out here for you .just let me in.we only have each other .It’s just you and me ,what are we gonna do?
我在外面等你,让我进来吧。我们只有彼此了,只有你和我。我们该怎么办?
7.Because I don’t trust your judgment . Excuse me ? who marries a man she just met?
因为我不相信你的判断。 你说什么? 谁跟一个陌生人结婚了?
8.I always want a nose. So cute.It’s like a little baby unicorn.
我一直想要一个鼻子。 真可爱。像个小独角兽宝宝。
9.Oh , I don’t know why .But I’ve always loved the idea of summer , and sun ,and all hot things .
噢,我不知道为什么。但是我一直爱夏天这个主意,还有太阳,和所有热的东西。
10.Really ,I’m guessing you don’t have much experience with heat.
真的吗,我猜你大概对热没什么经验吧。
11.Winter is good time for stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I’ll be a happy snowman.
冬天特别适合打在家里睡懒觉 ,但在夏天我就是一个快乐的雪人。
12.Yes ,I’m alone . But I’m alone and free.Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me .
是,我孤独,但我自由。离我远点这样就不会再伤害到你了。
13. Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
只有真爱之举才能融化冰封的心。
14. Don’t be the monster they fear you are.
别变成他们害怕的怪物。
15. Some people are worth melting for.Just maybe not right this second.
有些人值得我融化。但现在还不是时候。
16. You sacrificed yourself for me ? I love you.
你为我牺牲了自己? (因为)我爱你呀。
斗真山下
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight;今晚白雪在山上闪烁Not a footprint to be seen;一个脚印没有A kingdom of isolation;与世隔绝的国土And it looks like I'm the queen;我就像是一个皇后The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside;狂风咆哮得像我内心一样的纷乱Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried;不能再困住我的感情了,只有上天才知逆我已努力过Don't let them in, don't let them see;不让他们走进来,不让他们看到Be the good girl you always have to be;做一个好女孩,一直都要这样Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know;掩饰、没有感觉、不要让他们知道Well, now they know;好了,现在他们都知道了Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行Can't hold it back anymore;不能再抑制了Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行Turn away and slam the door;转过身甩上门I don't care what they're going to say;我不在乎他们会怎样说Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能烦扰我了It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small;可笑的是,距离令所有东西都变得渺小了And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all;一度箝制我的恐惧再也不能控制我了It's time to see what I can do;是时候看看我能够做什麼了To test the limits and break through;试验我的极限和突破No right, no wrong, no rules for me;没有对错,也没有规则规范我了I'm free;我自由了Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行I am one with the wind and sky;我与风与天同在Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行You'll never see me cry;你不会再看到我哭泣Here I stand and here I'll stay;我就站在这里,我留在这里Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧My power flurries through the air into the ground;我的力量激荡空气深入地下My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around;我的灵魂随着四周的冰片盘旋而上And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast;思想化为结晶如一阵冰风I'm never going back, the past is in the past;我不会再回去,过去已成往事Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行And I'll rise like the break of dawn;我像旭日从地上冒起Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行That perfect girl is gone;那个完美女孩已不在了Here I stand in the light of day;我就站在日光之下Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能烦扰我了!
Lily20131010
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight;今晚白雪在山上闪烁Not a footprint to be seen;一个脚印没有A kingdom of isolation;与世隔绝的国土And it looks like I'm the queen;我就像是一个皇后The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside;狂风咆哮得像我内心一样的纷乱Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried;不能再困住我的感情了,只有上天才知逆我已努力过Don't let them in, don't let them see;不让他们走进来,不让他们看到Be the good girl you always have to be;做一个好女孩,一直都要这样Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know;掩饰、没有感觉、不要让他们知道Well, now they know;好了,现在他们都知道了Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行Can't hold it back anymore;不能再抑制了Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行Turn away and slam the door;转过身甩上门I don't care what they're going to say;我不在乎他们会怎样说Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能烦扰我了It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small;可笑的是,距离令所有东西都变得渺小了And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all;一度箝制我的恐惧再也不能控制我了It's time to see what I can do;是时候看看我能够做什麼了To test the limits and break through;试验我的极限和突破No right, no wrong, no rules for me;没有对错,也没有规则规范我了I'm free;我自由了Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行I am one with the wind and sky;我与风与天同在Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行You'll never see me cry;你不会再看到我哭泣Here I stand and here I'll stay;我就站在这里,我留在这里Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧My power flurries through the air into the ground;我的力量激荡空气深入地下My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around;我的灵魂随着四周的冰片盘旋而上And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast;思想化为结晶如一阵冰风I'm never going back, the past is in the past;我不会再回去,过去已成往事Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行And I'll rise like the break of dawn;我像旭日从地上冒起Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行That perfect girl is gone;那个完美女孩已不在了Here I stand in the light of day;我就站在日光之下Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧The cold never bothered me anyway
优质英语培训问答知识库