• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    317

伊泽瑞言
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐厅英文情景模拟

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

马铃薯菇凉

已采纳

一、寻问餐厅

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

二、餐厅预约

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预约位子吗?

Nine o'clock should be O.K.

9点应该没问题。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我想要预约3个人的位子。

what do you have for today's special?

今天的推荐餐是什么?

We are a group of six.

我们共有6个人。

We'd like a table with a view of garden.

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We'll come around eight o'clock.

我们大约在8点到达。

It's O.K. Your name, please.

没问题。请给我你的名字。

How can I get there?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

My name is Jessica Yang.

我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

Do you have a dress code?

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的.客人相当多。

ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

女士是否需着正式服装?

How long is the wait?

我们大概需要等多久?

No jeans, please.

请不要穿牛仔裤。

三、餐厅点餐篇

May I have a menu,please?

请给我菜单。

May I order,please?

我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

是否有中文菜单?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Do you have today`s special?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?

I`d like appetizers and meat dish.

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐。

May I order a glass of wine?

我可以点杯酒吗?

I`m on a diet.

我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?

餐厅有那几类酒?

I have to avoid food containing fat.

我必须避免含油脂的食物。

I`d like to have some local wine.

我想点当地出产的酒。

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I`d like to have Frence red wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

How do you like your steak?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Well done ,please.

全熟。

四、餐厅用餐

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

Is coffee included in this meal?

有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Could you pass me the salt?

请把盐传给我。

May I smoke?

可以抽烟吗?

I'd like a glass of water, please.

请给我一杯水。

My order hasn't come yet.

我点的食物还没来。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我一瓶矿泉水。

This is not what I ordered.

这不是我点的食物。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

May I have some more bread, please.

请再给我一些面包。

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

I'd like a dessert, please.

请给我一些甜点。

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐。

What do you have for dessert?

甜点有那几种?

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

May I have some cheese?

可以给我一些芝士吗?

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

What kind of cheese is this?

这是什么口味的芝士?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have just a little of it?

可以给我一点这个吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

五、 快餐餐厅用餐篇

Will you be eating here or is this to go ?

在这里用餐或带走?

I'll eat here.

在这里用餐。

Take out,please.

带走。

I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.

请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

Can I sit here?

我可以坐这里吗?

Can I have a hot dog,please?

请给我一份热狗。

With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.

加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.

要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

A sandwich,please.

请给我一份三明治。

Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Whole wheat,please.

请给我全麦面包。

I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

Can I take this seat?

我可以坐这个位子吗?

Where can I get a knife and fork?

我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?

Bourbon with soda water,please.

请给我波本酒加苏打水。

Could you show me something to certify your age?

可否出示能证明年纪的文件

六、西餐厅结账篇

1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

餐厅英文情景模拟

331 评论(11)

ling爱吃

当我们和朋友去餐厅厅时,有哪些是需要我们学习的常用 英语口语 呢?下面我为大家带来餐厅常用 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家练习!

Mr. Wang: This looks wonderful, Madame Hulot.

Wang: Hulot 小姐,这里看起来很不错。

Madame Hulot: Yes, it's very nice. All our foreign visitors enjoy it. The food is wonderfully well-prepared. Let me know if you need any help with the menu.

Hulot: 是啊,的确很棒。我们的外国客人一向都很喜欢,而且它的菜肴都经过精心烹调。假如你对菜单有什么不了解的地方,请告诉我。

Mr. Wang: Thank you. Mmm. Can you tell me about the terrine?

Wang: 谢谢。嗯,可以麻烦你介绍一下terrine吗?

Madame Hulot: Yes. A terrine is a kind of meat pate. It's meat turned into a paste. It sounds horrible but it's actually really good.

Hulot: 好的。terrine是一种肉饼,也就是把肉变成饼。它听起来有点恐怖,不过真的好吃极了。

Mr. Wang: Mmm. Maybe another time.

Wang: 嗯,也许下次吧。

Madame Hulot: You could try the ravioli. They are rather like your Chinese dumplings, and the sauce is delicious.

Hulot: 你可以试试ravioli。它很像是中国的水饺,而且酱料很好吃。

Mr. Wang: Sounds good. I think I'll have the Iamb for my main course. What does it come with?

Wang: 听起来不错。我想我的主菜就吃羊肉好了。副餐厅是什么?

Madame Hulot: Well, you can have fries-French fries-or simple boiled potatoes.

Hulot: 额,你可以吃fries,也就是薯条,或是简单的水煮马铃薯。

Mr. Wang: I'll have the potatoes. What are you having?

Wang: 那我吃马铃薯好了。你要吃什么呢?

Madame Hulot: I'm having my usual. I like the fish here. Would you like some wine?

Hulot: 我还是老样子,我喜欢吃这里的鱼。你要喝点酒吗?

Mr. Wang:Oh, yes. That would be lovely.

Wang:噢,好,你真热心。

Mr. Wang: Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here. This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe.

Wang: 对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。这是我最喜欢的餐厅馆,它让我想起我年轻时在欧洲的旅游。

Mitzuko: It looks wonderful. Very authentic.

Mitzuko: 看起来很棒,就像真的欧洲餐厅厅一样。

Mr. Wang: The chef trained in Florence. The pasta is very good here.

Wang: 大厨是在佛罗伦萨学艺,这里的意大利面很好吃。

Mitzuko: OK. So, what can you recommend?

Mitzuko: 好。那你可以推荐一下吗?

Mr. Wang: Uhm…You should try the mushroom fettucine. It's really good.

Wang: 嗯,你应该试试蘑菇面,味道很棒。

Mitzuko: Is it salty?

Mitzuko: 很咸吗?

Mr. Wang: Not at all. It has a very delicate flavor.

Wang: 一点儿都不。味道很清淡。

Mitzuko: What does "Zuppa del giorno" mean? I'm sorry I don't know how to pronounce that.

Mitzuko: Zuppadelgiorno是什么意思?抱歉,我不知道要怎么念。

Mr. Wang: Oh, that means soup of the day. I'll ask the waiter what they have today. Have you tried mussels cooked the Italian way? They're really delicious.

Wang: 嗅,那是“每日一汤”的意思。我会问服务员今天是什么汤。你吃过意式淡水吗?它的味道很棒。

Mitzuko:No. I'll try them. Sounds good.

Mitzuko:没吃过,那就试试看吧,听起来不错。

Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.

王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?

Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.

服务员:没问题,先生。请看。

Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?

服务员: 你们要点餐厅了吗,先生?

Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.

王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。

Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.

光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。

Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?

服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?

Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.

光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。

Waiter: And you, sir?

服务员: 先生,您呢?

Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?

王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?

Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.

服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。

Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.

王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。

Waiter: Very good, sir.

服务员:太好了,先生。

餐厅常用英语情景对话相关 文章 :

1. 简单实用点餐厅英语对话

2. 实用英语情景对话之餐厅厅点餐厅

3. 英语餐厅厅情景对话

4. 日常英语对话;在中餐厅厅

139 评论(8)

相关问答