精灵酱酱儿
A: What can I do for you?B: I would like to order something to eat.A:What soup would you like?B: How about tomatoes and eggs?A: Ok, anything else?B: I would like to have a bowl of rice, some vegetables and pork.A: OK, Do you want to have a drink?B: Yes, I would like to have some orange juice and a bottle of coke.A: Ok, anything else.B: No, thank you.
shirleycci
行业英语:餐厅常用对话点餐语句
现在随着英语的普及,越来越多的专业词汇需要被大家知道、学习,文章中介绍了关于餐饮专业英语词汇,供大家学习。
1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。
2. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.
抱歉,今晚订满了。
3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)
你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)
4. When are the restaurant hours?
餐厅营业时间几点到几点?
5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.
但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。
6. I’m sorry,. The tables by the window are all occupied.
对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。
7.This is “Century Hotel”. Good morning. May I help you?
早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?
8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的'桌子。
9.You can be sure that we’ll try our best.
请相信我们会尽最大努力的。
10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.
谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。
New words and expressions
reserve v. 预定
hold v 容纳
book v 订购
view n. 景色
occupy v. 占满
guarantee v. 保证
look forward to 盼望
Receiving a guest 引座
1. Have you got a reservation?
您预订座位了吗?
2. Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please?
请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。
3. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?
噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。
4. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant.
早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临!
5. Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?
6. The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请自己享用。
7. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?
没有预约,有位子吗?
8.How long is the wait?
要等多久才有位子?
9.Would you mind sitting on that side?
是否介意坐在那边?
10.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。
Word and expressions
buffet n. 自助餐
expect v. 盼望
reservation n. 预定
Taking orders 点菜
1. Dinner or ala carte?
是套菜还是点菜?
2. Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.
今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。
3.You want it now or after dinner?
现在就送还是饭后送来?
4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?
5. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)
噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)
6. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us?
我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?
7. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
可以点菜了吗, 先生?
8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?
我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?
9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?
最快的一道菜是什么?
10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with donkey meat.
我来一杯豆浆和一个驴肉火烧。
New words and expressions
Dinner n. 套餐
ala carte n. 自己点的菜
clam chowder n. 杂烩汤
rare, medium or well done 嫩点、适中还是火大一点
menu n. 菜单
cuisine n. 菜系
bean milk 豆浆
Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式
1. We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?
我们正在看菜单,也许您能给我们推荐点什么?
2. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try that.
带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。
3.We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck
我们的脆皮鸭不错。
4. We have fresh butterfish from market, would you like to have a try?
我们有新鲜的平鱼,想尝尝吗?
5.Which soup do you want? We have Eggdrop Soup with Sliced Tomatoes, Famous Hot & Sour Soup.
您来点什么汤?我们有番茄蛋花汤,酸辣汤。
6. We have Cantonese dish and Sichuan dish. Which would you prefer?
我们有广东菜和四川菜,您喜欢哪一种?
7. I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it.
我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。
8. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?
今天是端午节,来点粽子吗?
9.It’s most economical for a conference banquet.
这是举办会议宴会最经济的。
10. “Small potato” is very famous here, would you like some?
咱们这儿的小土豆特别著名,来点小土豆吧。
New words and expressions
recommend v.推荐
T-bone steak 带骨牛排
Crispy Barbecued Duck脆皮鸭
Eggdrop Soup 蛋花汤
Available adj. (指物)可用的,可以得到的
Festival n.节日
pingping28
不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇1
1/Customer=C Waiter=W
C; Waiter, come here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
2/Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:„鸡肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3
A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)
B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)
C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)
D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)
A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)
E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4
123 welcome,please!
1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)
A:5 people
1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)
B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)
1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)
Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)
D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)
B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)
E:tomato juice (番茄汁)
A:and you ?(向邵)
C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)
A:me too (我也一样)
1:wait a minute !(请稍等)
2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)
A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)
2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)
A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)
2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)
A:medium(五成熟)
C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)
2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)
E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)
D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)
B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)
D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)
B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)
2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)
B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)
2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)
ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)
12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)
A:waitress
1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)
A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)
Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)
1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)
3:I’ll come .
What can I do for you
A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our
mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)
A:ok
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库