• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    244

张先生899547
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语短对话理解

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

井中月2500

已采纳

情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.

A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。

B:Yeah.

B:是的。

A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?

A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?

B: I've found myself a date mate.

B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。

A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.

A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。

B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.

B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。

A:How do you like Tom?

A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?

B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.

B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。

A: Are you ready to welcome him?

A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?

B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.

B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。

A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.

A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。

B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?

B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。

A:Yeah.

A:是的。

B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.

B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。

A: Bob is really disturbed these days.

A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。

B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.

B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。

A: But we can't talk like elders.

A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。

B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.

B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。

A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?

A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?

B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.

B:是的,那是一周前的事了。

A:That's a crying shame.It really is!

A:真是太糟了。

B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.

B:万幸她伤得不重。

英语短对话理解

165 评论(14)

大萌的饰界

18.W:你知道为什么当地民众反对新坝的河?男:他们担心大坝的潜在危险,如果要打破。这条河很宽,上述建议的网站。

127 评论(12)

蔷薇朵朵7

英语成为中国政治、经济和文化全面走向国际化的不可或缺的战略性工具,成为国家和人才核心竞争力的所在。我整理了英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读! 英语对话短文带翻译篇一 Lily: Ann,what are you doing? 安,你在干什么呢? Ann: I’m reading a play. 我在读一个剧本。 Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer? 噢,什么剧本?作者是谁? Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China. 《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。 Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China. 我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。 Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China? 为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚? Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China? 汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢? Ann: It sounds reasonable. 有道理。 英语对话短文带翻译篇二 Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me. 我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。 Bob: What is your favorite book? 你最喜欢的是哪本书? Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite. 这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。 Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most. 那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。 Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it? 我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢? Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting. 我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。 Tom: I can’t agree with you any more. 我完全同意。 Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound. 中国文学是博大精深的。 英语对话短文带翻译篇三 Jason: If I had a chance, I would marry Boule De Suif. 如果我有机会的话, 我会娶羊脂球 Shadow: But she is a prostitute. 但是她只是一个 *** 。 Jason: A noble prostitute. Unlike those wealthy people from the upper class, she is patriotic. She refused to sleep with her enemy. 一个高尚的 *** 。不像那些来自上流社会的有钱人,她知道爱国。她拒绝服务她国家的敌人。 Shadow: You just stole my words. Those people are so pretentious. 你刚刚说了我想说的话。那些人太虚伪了。 Jason: Those hypocrites used her kindness. At the beginning, they did not even want to sit beside her. But when they realized that it was a matter of life and death, all of them began to praise her beauty. 那些伪君子利用了她的善良。在一开始,他们都不愿意坐在她边上。但是当意识到生死攸关之时,他们又开始赞扬她的美貌。 Shadow: But I can’t understand why even the nuns despised her. Aren’t they supposed to redeem people who slipped? Isn’t it the mand of God? 可是我不太明白为什么那些修女也看不起她。 她们不应该是帮助那些失足的人吗?这难道不是上帝的旨意吗? Jason: Obviously, they betrayed God’s will. So they didn’t deserve to be saved. She should not have believed those perfect liars. 很显然。她们被判了上帝的意愿。所以他们不值得被救。她不应该轻信他们的谎言。 Shadow: Isn’t it sad that more money they gain, less human they bee. 太悲哀了。钱越多,可是却越没有人性。 Jason: People are selfish. They only care about themselves no matter how fast the society develops. 人是自私的动物。不论这个社会发展有多快,他们只关心自己. Shadow: They will know they should learn to love others because someday we all are going to the face the Judgment day. 他们会知道他们要学会爱别人因为总有一天我们都会面对最后的审判日。

152 评论(12)

相关问答