晴空,朗照
1、Hi, Lucy, long time no see. How is everything going? 好久不见,最近怎么样?;Not so good. 不太好 ;What happened? 怎么啦? You know the final exam is coming and I’m a little worried about my results. 期末考试快到啦,我有点担心我的成绩。
2、Cheer up. I believe you can make it. 振作起来,我相信你能办到的;Thank you. 谢谢;By the way, do you have any plan about your coming holiday? Where do you plan to do? 顺便问下,马上放假了,你们有什么计划吗?想去哪儿?
3、And the Yulong mountain is very wonderful. If you have a chance to go to Yunnan, you’d better have a look at it. 玉龙雪山也很棒。如果你真有机会去,你最好去看下;of courseI will. I will try to persuade my parents to go with me. 当然。我会说服我父母带我去云南。
4、What about you? Any good idea?你们呢?有什么想法?I’d like to go to Hangzhou to spend a week at my uncle’s. 我会花一周的时间去我在杭州的叔叔家;How are you going there? 你怎么去。
5、How wonderful! I am always dreaming about paying a visit to Beijing. You are so lucky! 太棒啦。我一直梦想着去北京玩。你太幸运了;Yes. There are so many great places of interest in Beijing. 是啊。北京有好多的名胜古迹。
一、旅游观光的英语对话:
1.E:Our flight doesn't leave for another hour. 艾凡:我们的班机还要一小时才起飞。Why don't we take a look around these duty-free shops? 咱们何不到免税商店逛逛呢?K:Sure. There's the alcohol and tobacco store. 凯西:好啊。那里有一家烟酒商店。
2.E:You know I don't smoke, and I don't want to lug any bottles around with us. 艾凡:你知道我不抽烟,而且我也不想我们身边一直拖着瓶瓶罐罐的东西。K:How about as gifts for our relatives in Europe? 凯西:那么把它们当礼物送给欧洲的亲戚怎么样?
3.E:I don't know what they like. 艾凡:我不知道他们喜欢什么。K:Well, then let's take a look around this store. 凯西:那么我们在这家店里四处看看吧。E:I should have guessed. Perfume and women's accessories. 艾凡:我应该早就猜到的。香水和女人的配件。
4.K:What's wrong with a girl feeling good? 凯西:女孩子觉得很好有什么不对吗?E:Nothing, I guess. But I wouldn't blow all my money here. We still have nine weeks in Europeto go! 艾凡:我想没有。但是我不会在这里花光我所有的钱。我们在欧洲还有九个礼拜的日子要过呢!
二、关于旅游观光的英语对话:
1.K:Excuse me, sir. 凯西:先生,抱歉,打扰一下。M:Yes, how can I help you? 柜台:嗯,有什么需要我效劳的? K:Is this where I pay the airport tax? 凯西:我是不是在这里缴机场税? M:Yes,miss. Just as the sign says. How many? 柜台:没错,小姐。就像这个牌子写的。几份?
2.K:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what? 凯西:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢? M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself? 柜台:你要缴多少人的机场税?只有你自己个人吗?
3.K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us. 凯西:不是,我和我男朋友。我们两个。M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24. 柜台:一张十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元。K:Oh, OK. Uh, here's $30. 凯西:哦,好。呃,这是三十元。
4.K:Oh, OK. I guess I'm a little confused. 凯西:哦,好。我想我有点搞乱了。M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip. 柜台:第一次出国谁都会这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye! 凯西:谢谢,非常谢谢。拜!
MING0720HK
旅游英语教学对推动文化传播、消除文化差异、避免文化冲击起着重要的作用。我整理了关于旅游英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
Tom: What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
Bob: I don’t know. It just stops. I should get off and check.
我也不知道,车就这样停了,我得下车去检查。
Tom: I’m afraid you needn’t. Look at the fuel gauge.
恐怕你不需要下车了,看看燃油表吧。
Bob: You are right. My car’s running out of petrol. What can we do now?
你是对的,邮箱里没有油了。我们现在该怎么办?
Tom: I couldn’t see any souls when we entered this mountain.
在我们进山的时候我一个人都没看到。
Bob: Do you have a cell phone? Mine is power off?
你有手机吗?我的没电了。
Tom: Yes, I have. But the signal isn’t very good.
有的,但是信号不是很好。
Bob: Let me have a look. I think it still uses. Who should we ask for help?
让我看看,我想应该还能用,我们要向谁求助呢?
Tom: 112. People believe that the number is useful when they are in danger,such as in the valley or in the mountain area. Even through the signal is very bad, the police could know where you are.
112.人们相信这个电话号码在他们处于危机的是有用的,比如说在山谷里,或者是在山区里,即使信号非常的差,警察还是能知道我们在哪里。
Bob: Great. That’s what we need.
太好了,这就是我们需要的。
乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?
先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?
前台: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.
等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。
乘客: Where is the gate 56?
56号登机口在哪?
前台: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.
在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。
乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?
谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?
前台: Yes, you can.
可以。
乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?
你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?
前台: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.
对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。
乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.
我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。
前台: Don’t worry. It will be fine.
别担心,会顺利的。
Bob: Do you have any plan this weekend?
你这个周末有什么计划。
Tom: We’re planning to go camping this weekend.
我们这个周末计划去野营。
Bob: Where do you plan to go?
你们打算去哪里野营?
Tom: There is a lake lying in the east of the city. It’s said that there are many places to explore.
在城东有个湖泊,据说那边有很多地方可以探险。
Bob: Great. Could I join?
太好了,我能参加吗?
Tom: Of course. The more the merrier.
当然,人越多越好啊。
Bob: Thank you very much. I don’t know what to do to kill my time?
太感谢了,我都不知道要怎么打发我的周末了。
Tom: That’s too serious. This plan is raised by my roommates, a crazy man.
这太严重了,这个计划是我舍友提出的,他对探险有点疯狂.
Bob: Could I bring my fishing tool? I love fish and you just said there was a lake.
我能带上我的钓鱼工具吗?我喜欢钓鱼,你刚刚也说那边有个湖了。
Tom: I love fishing too. We can fish together and exchange our experience.
我也很喜欢钓鱼,我们可以一钓鱼顺便交流经验。
凤凰来临
在旅游英语口语教学中,情景教学法能够激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学生的应用能力。我精心收集了常用的旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A:Are there any scenic spots nearby?
A:附近有什么旅游景点吗?
B:You can go to ZhongShan Park.
B:你可以去中山公园。
A:Have you ever been there?
A:你去过那儿吗?
B:Yes. The scenery there is so breathtaking
B:是的。那儿的景点简直太美了。
A:Really?
A:真的吗?
B:Yes,of course. IYs really worth visiting.
B:当然是的。那儿确实值得一游。
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I’m coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I’d like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
A:What can I do for you?
A:我可以为您做点什么?
B:I’d like to have a sightseeing tour in South Africa,Do you provide a package tour?
B:我打算去南非观光。你们这儿有旅游套装吗?
A:Yes,sir.
A:有的,先生。
B:What interesting places shall we visit?
B:我们将参观什么地方?
A:We’ll visit the generally well一known spots.
A:我们只参观一些通常比较著名的景点。
B:How many days shall we spend on the trip?
B:几天时间?
A:Five days’ time will be OK.
A:5天就行了。
B:Sounds good.
B:听起来不错。
娜娜娜娜An
Part One: Expressions 1. Where’s the nearest tourist information center? 最近的游客咨询中心在哪里? 2. What’s the best way to get to the museum? 去博物馆走哪条路最好? 3. What time does it close? 什么时候关门? 4. Can you recommend a good hotel? 你有没有好的旅馆可以推荐? 5. I’d like a window seat, please. 我想要一个靠窗的座位。 6. Is the flight leaving on time? 航班准点起飞吗? 7. What’s the gate number? 几号门? 8. What time are we boarding? 我们什么时候登机(船)? 9. Is there an entrance fee? 入口处要收费吗? 10. Do you have any information about the river cruise? 关于坐船游览是怎么样的? Part Two: Dialogues 1. Tourist Information 游客信息(咨询) A: Excuse me. B: Yes? A: Do you have any information about the city sights? B: Sure. There’s a lot here in this pamphlet. A: Thank you. And what’s the best way to get downtown? B: Take the subway. It’s $1.50 per ride. You can buy a metro card at the station. A: You’ve been very helpful. B: My pleasure. A: 打扰一下。 B: 什么事? A: 关于市区观光有没有信息可以提供? B: 当然有。这本小册子里面有很多介绍。 A: 谢谢。去商业中心怎么走最好? B: 坐地铁。单程是1.5美元。你可以在地铁站买到地铁卡。 A: 你帮了我的大忙。 B: 很乐意为你服务。 2. Traveling by Plane飞机旅行 A: Can I see your ticket please? B: Here you are. A: Ok, Mr. Smith. Do you have any bags to check? B: Just this one. A: And would you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? B: Aisle, please. A: Boarding time is 10:20am. B: What’s the gate number? A: Gate 29C. Have a nice flight. A: 您的票呢? B: 给你。 A: 哦,史密斯先生,你有什么行李要托运的吗? B: 就这一个。 A: 你想要一个靠窗的位子,还是靠过道的。 B: 靠过道的。 A: 登机时间是上午10点20分。 B: 在几号门? A: 29C。