tinahe0101
Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好!We wish you a pleasant journey。祝您旅途愉快!At your service.乐意为您效劳。 Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 Let’s forget it.算了吧! Don’t worry about it别担心。 I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?As you wish(or like) 随您的便。 I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间? Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房? Would you like a room with bath or shower? 您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间? How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久? For how many nights 你要住几个晚上? How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人? I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th. 我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。 还有很多 这事我选的 比较常用的那些
魔吞不動城
酒店常用英语口语100句1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们。 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐。 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生。 5、I‘m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你。 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生。 Titles(称呼) 8、Are you Mrs.Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授。 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。 11、Here‘s a letter for you ,Dr white. 怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。 12、you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith. 史密斯船长,有你的电话。 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。 14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、 May I take your ba for you? 我可以为你拿你的手提包吗? 21、 May I help you with your suitcase? 我能帮你拿你的箱子吗? 22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ? 你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? 23、 Thank you very much. 非常感谢 24、 Thanks for the trouble 。 麻烦你了 25、 It‘svry kind of you? 你真是太好了 26、 No,thanks. 不用了,谢谢! Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答 27、 You‘re welcome. 欢迎你 28、 Not at all. 不用谢 29、 That‘s all right. 没关系 30、 Don‘t mention it. 别提了 31、 It‘s my plcasurc. 这是我的荣幸 Expressing welcome 表示欢迎 32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。 欢迎光临,先生(小姐) 33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。 欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐) 34、 Welcome to our western restaurant. 欢迎来我们西餐厅 35、We‘re glad to have you here. 我们很高兴你来到之儿 36、I‘m always at your service ,sir (madam)。 随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。 Apologies 表示道歉 37、I‘m sorry,sir (madam)。 对不起,先生(小姐)。 38、I‘m very sorry. 非常抱歉。 39、I‘m sorry to trouble you. 对不起打扰你了。 40、I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time. 对不起占用你太多时间了。 41、I‘m sorry to have kept you waiting 。 对不起让你久等。 42、Excuse me for interrupeing you. 原谅我打挠你了。 43、I hope you‘ll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。 Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答) 44、It doesn‘t matter. 没关系。 45、It‘s nothing. 没什么。 46、Never mind. 别放在心上。 47、That‘s nothing. 没什么。 48、Don‘t bother about that. 别再想它。 49、Don‘t worry about it. 别担心。 50、Don‘t apologize, It was my fault. 别道歉,这是我的错。 Good wishes(良好祝愿) 51、Have a good time! 祝你们玩得愉快! 52、Have a nice evening! 祝你晚上愉快。 53、Happy Birthday! 生日快乐。 54、Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐。 55、May you succeed 祝你成功 Parting(分手再见) 56、 Good-bye and good luck. 再见,祝你好运。 57、Hope you‘ll have a nice trip. 希望你旅途愉快。 58、Wish you a pleasant journey 。 祝你旅途愉快。 59、Happy landing. 祝你安全抵达。 60、Bon voyage. 一帆风顺。 61、Hope to see you again. 希望再次见到你。 62、Good night. 晚安。 63、See you Tomorrow. 明天见。 Self-Introduction (自我介绍) 64、I‘m henry ,I’m from Golden Lake Hotel, I‘m here to meet you 。 我叫享利,来自金湖酒店,我是来接您的。 65、My name is Irene ,I‘m the housekeeping Department waiter. 我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服务员。 66、I‘m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel. 我是这儿的接待员,欢迎来到我们酒店。 67、Reservations ,May I help you ? 预订部,我能帮你吗? 68、Room service ,May I come in ? 送餐服务,我可以进来吗? 69、This is Henry Adams speaking. 我是享利。亚当斯。 Affirmative Responses (肯定回答) 70、Surely. 当然可以。 71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。 当然可以,先生(小姐)。 72、Yes,sir,(madam)。 是的,先生(小姐)。 73、That‘s true ,sir (madam)。 是这样的,先生(小姐)。 74、Very well. 非常好。 Negative Responses(否定回答) 75、No ,sir (madam)。 不,先生(小姐)。 76、I don‘t think so. 我不这样认为。 77、Of course not. 当然不。 78、I‘m afraid that’s not a good idea. 恐怕,那个主意不好。 Useful Questions 常用问句 79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee? 你喜欢什么?茶还是咖啡。 80、Woulld your please sign here ? 请在这儿签名好吗? 81、A table for two? 两人的一张台吗? 82 、How long do you plan to stay ? 你计划住多久。 83、Could you please spell your name ? 请拼一下你的名字吗? 84、What kind of room would you like ? 你要哪类房间? 85、May I see your passport ? 我可以看你的护照吗? 86、May I have your tetephone number ? 我可以知道你的电话号码吗? 87、What‘s the trouble, sir? 你怎么啦?先生。 88、Shall I call a doctor for you ? 我为你叫一个医生吗? 89、Dir you eyoy the play? 你喜欢这个节目吗? 90、Do you like this song? 你喜欢这首歌吗? Useful expressions 惯用表达语 91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ? 请享用你的早餐,先生。 92、Here is the menu. 给你菜谱。 93、The service guide is on the desk. 服务指南在桌面上。 94、The swimmcing pool is over there 。 游泳池在那边。 95、Go ahead ,please. 请接着讲。 96、The line is busy 。 线路正忙。 97、You look grest 。 你看上去真棒。 98、Please consult the song list 。 请翻阅点歌单。 99、It‘s a very touching story. 这是一个非常感人的故事。 100、Without music,the world would be dull. 如果没有音乐,这世界将会变得很沉闷。
无痕之音
对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。
Making a Reservation 预订客房
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
C: Good morning. Can I help you?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
G: John smith, room 1208 .
C: May I have your room key, please ?
G: Sure. Here you are.
C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
G: I see .
C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
G: I’d like to pay in cash .
C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
G: Here you are .
C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
G: Thank you .
C: You are welcome , Good-bye .
sh玫瑰人生
情景对话(Situational Dialogue)是基础英语教学中极为常用的一种描述(Presentation)和练习(Practice)方式。我整理了入住酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:Hi, Todd. Long time no see.
嗨,托德,好久不见了。
B:Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.
嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。
C:Nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你。
A:Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?
我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?
B:Sure, you are the boss.
当然可以,听你的。
D:Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?
下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
A:Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.
上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。
D:A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?
请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?
B:Love to Done. Here you are.
非常乐意。填完了。给你。
D:Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.
谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。
B:Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?
房间在87层吗?哇噻!
D:No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.
不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。
B:Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?
D:Yes. A traditional wooden one.
有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。
A: Good evening sir, welcome to Sea shell hotel, how are you doing today?
晚上好,先生。欢迎来到Sea Shell 酒店,您好吗?
B: Hi, I am good, thanks. my name is Mike Wilson and I have a reservation for tonight.
你好,我很好,谢谢! 我叫Mike Wilson,我预定了一个房间。
A: Let me check. OK, yes. A king room for one night.
好的,让我看下。是的没错,一晚的大床房。
A: That’s right.
是的。
B: You are in room 408. How would you like to pay for the room?
您将入住房间408,您想如何支付呢?
A: Do you take American Express Travelers Checks?
你们接受American Express的旅行者支票吗?
B: Certainly, are they in American funds?
当然,是美金的吗?
A: No, in Canadian. Is that OK?
不是,是加币的,可以吗?
B: Yes, no problem. With the exchange, that comes to 83.76 Canadian.
当然,没问题。 根据汇率换算,一共是83.76加币。
A: Do I pay now or when I check out.
我是现在支付还是退房的时候支付?
B: In advance, please.
是提前支付的。
A: Here you go.
好的,给你。
B: Thank you. Mr. Wilson. The elevator is just around the corner. Do you need any help with your bags?
谢谢,Wilson先生,电梯在角落那边,您需要人帮您拿行李吗?
A: No thanks. I can manage myself.
不用谢谢,我可以自己拿。
B: Is there anything else we can do to help you to enjoy your stay?
还有什么可以帮您的吗?
A: Can you give me a wake-up call at 7:00?
您可以给我一个7点的叫醒服务吗?
B: I do apologize Mr. Wilson, we don’t do that from here. You can use the clock radio in the room, or you can program the telephone in your room to ring at 7:00.
非常抱歉,Wilson先生。我们无法从前台为您提供叫醒服务。您可以使用房间里的收音机来设定闹钟,也可以设置一个7点自动拨打到您房间的电话。
A: Oh, yes. I have a meeting at downtown tomorrow. Does this hotel have a shuttle bus?
哦好。我明天在市中心有个会议,酒店有巴士吗?
B: Sorry, I’m afraid we don’t, but we will be happy to call a taxi for you if you provide us with the details.
抱歉,恐怕没有。但是我们很乐意为您轿车如果您能把具体出发的时间和地点告诉我。
A: No, that won’t be necessary. I can call from my room.
哦那没必要,我可以自己从房间打电话叫的。
B: Sorry about that Mr. Wilson. But there are no charges for local calls.
很抱歉,Wilson先生。但是本地拨打是不收费的。
A:Ok, that sounds good for me.
好的,那还不错。
YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.
HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?
YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?
HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.
YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.
HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?
YOU:. Yes, that's right.
HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.
YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.
优质英语培训问答知识库