月想月乐
扩展资料:
1,The airport has been beefed up security 机场加强了安保
2,This may take a while 这个要花一段时间
3,Please empty out your pockets and put all your metal objects in the tray 请掏空你的口袋,把所有的金属物品放在这个托盘上
4,Step through the metal detector 请走过这个金属探测器
5,You buckle may set it off 你的纽扣有可能让它发出响声的
6,They frisked me and went through everything in my bag 他们搜我的身并且搜了我包里所有的东西
7,I can go through immigration 我能通关了
guokeren555
出国旅行中机场安检是必不可少的一个环节,熟悉常用的英语口语可以提高安检过程中的速度,下面我整理了机场安检英语口语,希望对你有所帮助!
当我们成功找到Check-in Desk,第一步要做什么?
出示护照、登记信息、获得登机牌
A:May I have your passpord,please?
请出示一下护照。
B:Sure.Here you are.
好的,给你。
A: Would you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
您想要靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?
B:Window seat,please.Because the weather is nice and I'd like to see the beautiful view.
靠窗座位。天气很好我想看下风景。
办理行李托运
A:Do you have any luggage to check in?
您有行李要托运吗?
B:Yes.I have one luggage to check in and one carry-on.
我有一件行李要托运,还有一件要手提行李。
【小扩展】看懂登机牌的主要信息:
boarding pass 登机牌
Gate或Departure Gate:登机口
Boards at:登机时间
Departs at:出发时间
Flight:航班号
Date:日期
From 出发地…To目的地…
Seat:座位号
Security Check 安检
安检指令
Please lay your bags flat on the conveyer belt and put all your electronics in the tray.
请把你的包平放在传送带上并把电子产品放在托盘里。
【小扩展】
lay…flat:把…平放
conveyer belt:传送带
公众号:唯学旅游英语
本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!
扬帆飘舟
1 、您需要再次检查(指但凡走出过安检通道再次进入需要重新安检)。We need to check you again.
2、 check in(行李托运)的最简单英文解释。
Baggage check-in.
3、 您的名字打印错误,请到航空公司更改。Your name is printed wrong on your ticket, please change it through your airline company.
4、 托运要到换取登机牌的地方办理,需要走出去并重新安检.You can get your boarding pass along with luggage check-in. You will need to leave and go through security check again.
5、请取出身上所有金属物品
Please remove all the metals on you.
6 、我需要请示领导(上司?上级?),请原地等候一会I need to talk to my supervisor. Could you please wait here?
7 、您还有其他有效证件么?Do you have any other valid IDs?
8 、电脑暂时不用取出,有需要再取。You don't have to take your computer out of the bag for now. We will let you know if necessary.
9、 根据规定靴子必须脱下通过X光机(X-ray)According to our policy you need to take off your shoes for X-ray check.
10 、行李内是否有...?Do you have... in your bag?
机场安检:机场安检是指乘坐民航飞机的旅客在登机前必须接受的一项人身和行李检查项目,这也是为了保证旅客自身安全和民用航空器在空中飞行安全所采取的一项必要措施。 经过机场前需提前把刀具类生活用品提前办理托运手续。枪支、弹药和氰化物等物品禁止携带。
吴晗晓美眉
1、Please pass through the detector one by one.
请一个一个通过探测门。
2、Please put your paggage on the conveyor belt.
您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
3、Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes,and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.
请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。
4、Excuse me, Sir. Please take your computer out and put it in the basket.
对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
5、Take off your jacket, please.
请把您的外套脱下。
6、Anything else in your pocket?
口袋里还有其它物品吗?
7、I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.
很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。
8、Please come over for inspection.
请过来接受检查。
9、Please raise your arms.
请您抬起双臂。
10、Turn around please.
请转身。
11、Please unbutton your coat.
请把您的衣扣打开。
12、I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.
很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
13、Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.
检查完毕,谢谢合作。
14、You need to check again
您需要再次检查
15、According to the rules, the boots must be removed through the X light machine
根据规定靴子必须脱下通过X光机
16、Do you have any other valid documents?
您还有其他有效证件么?
优质英语培训问答知识库