• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    240

cathyzhou214
首页 > 英语培训 > 点餐场景英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

選擇淡定

已采纳

随着全球化进程的推进,国际交流合作与竞争日益加强,英语能力成为衡量我国高素质人才的重要指标之一,因此许多用人单位将英语作为衡量应聘者的重要条件。我整理了关于点餐英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

A:What Can I get you?

您需要点什么?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什么特别的吗?

W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我们有素食千层面,纽约客牛排,奶油香草酱汁烤三文鱼

G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 听着不错,我要烤三文鱼

W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 这道菜有米饭、烤土豆和薯条三种配餐选择

G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆

W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士(另一位客人)

G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤鸡肉和一个小份的凯撒沙拉

Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要点什么喝的吗?

G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯红酒,谢谢

Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我马上给您拿酒来(Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式说法)

点餐场景英语对话

96 评论(14)

李家子弟平平

不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇1

1/Customer=C Waiter=W

C; Waiter, come here, please.

W: Yes sir? Can I help you?

C; Can I have the menu, please?

W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?

C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?

C: Cup of coffee. That's it.

W: OK. Wait a moment.

.......a moment later

C: Can I have the bill, please?

W: Sure. Here it is.

C: So, how much is it?

W: $40 altogether.

C: Here is the money and your tip.

W: Thank you, sir. Please call again

2/Have you got a table for two, please?

请问您有两个人的桌子吗??

Have you booked a table?

您预定餐桌了吗?

Have you made a reservation?

您预定了吗?

smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Would you like something to drink?

您想喝什么?

Would you like to see the menu?

您需要看菜单吗?

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later?

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:„鸡肉„

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3

A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)

B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)

C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)

D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)

A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)

E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4

123 welcome,please!

1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)

A:5 people

1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)

B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)

1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)

Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)

D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)

B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)

E:tomato juice (番茄汁)

A:and you ?(向邵)

C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)

A:me too (我也一样)

1:wait a minute !(请稍等)

2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)

A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)

2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)

A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)

2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)

A:medium(五成熟)

C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)

2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)

E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)

D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)

B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)

D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)

B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)

2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)

B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)

2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)

ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)

12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)

A:waitress

1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)

A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)

Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)

1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)

3:I’ll come .

What can I do for you

A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our

mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)

A:ok

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

343 评论(8)

相关问答