• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    247

飞雪樱子
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店英语简单对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

我的臭熊熊

已采纳

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

C: Good morning. Can I help you?

G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

G: John smith, room 1208 .

C: May I have your room key, please ?

G: Sure. Here you are.

C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

G: I see .

C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

G: I’d like to pay in cash .

C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

G: Here you are .

C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

G: Thank you .

C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

酒店英语简单对话

263 评论(8)

greenxixi503

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。Guest: Thank you.谢谢你

158 评论(14)

沈阳王小圈儿

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店

Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?

Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?

Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!

Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?

Absolutely! 没错!

This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!

Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.

史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。

Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.

史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。

Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?

接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?

Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.

史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.

史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

Receptionist: That's right.

接待员:是啊!

Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.

史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。

Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.

接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。

Steven: Good night.

史蒂文:晚安!

约翰:

Hi, I`m in room 222.

你好.我是住在222房间的客人.

办事员:

Yes, Can I help you?

你好.你有什么事?

约翰:

Can I request some items to be brought up?

我能不能请你拿些东西上来?

办事员:

Of course you can, this is room service.

当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.

约翰:

I would like to request some bandages.

我想要一些绷带.

办事员:

No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.

没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.

约翰:

Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?

你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?

办事员:

Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.

好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.

约翰:

Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.

不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.

办事员:

Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?

好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?

约翰:

That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.

就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.

271 评论(9)

相关问答