• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    112

北京陆少
首页 > 英语培训 > 机场英语对话短文

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

动漫设计师

已采纳

Jim: I just missed my flight.我刚刚错过了航班。Clerk:Oh, I'm sorry to hear that?.哦,听到您这么说我感到很遗憾。Jim:Could you reschedule it?能更改航班吗?Clerk: Yes, when would you like to reschedule it for?可以,您想改到什么时候?Jim:How about? changing my flight to tomorrow noon?把我的航班改到明天中午可以吗?Clerk:That was for tomorrow at noon? Please let me verify flight availability?明天中午吗?让我查一下有没有航班好吗?Jim:Yes.好的。Clerk:OK, there's still one seat available? on that flight. But it's in business class. I can let you have that if you like for no additional charge, but rescheduling costs a little extra.好了,明天中午的航班还有一个座位。不过是商务舱,如果您愿意我就给您订这个了,没有额外收费但是您得另外付改航班的手续费。Jim:What's the charge for rescheduling? It's not too steep, is it?那要多少钱呢?不会太贵吧,是吗?Clerk:No, not very. It's only a $20 charge. And we now have a city terminal so you can check your bags before you get to the airport.是的,不太贵。二十美元就行了。我们现在有了一个城市航空集散站,在来机场之前您可以在那儿办理行李托运。Jim:That's great. Thank you.太好了,谢谢你。

机场英语对话短文

260 评论(13)

小小暖和

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go.

好,走吧!

196 评论(14)

相关问答