langlang0802
随着全球化进程的推进,国际交流合作与竞争日益加强,英语能力成为衡量我国高素质人才的重要指标之一,因此许多用人单位将英语作为衡量应聘者的重要条件。我整理了关于点餐英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
W= Waiter P= Patron
W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?
P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。
W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。
P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.
顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。
W: Can I get you anything to drink?
服务生:您要什么饮料吗?
P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.
顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。
W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顾客:谢谢。
G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什么特别的吗?
W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我们有素食千层面,纽约客牛排,奶油香草酱汁烤三文鱼
G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 听着不错,我要烤三文鱼
W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 这道菜有米饭、烤土豆和薯条三种配餐选择
G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆
W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士(另一位客人)
G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤鸡肉和一个小份的凯撒沙拉
Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要点什么喝的吗?
G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯红酒,谢谢
Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我马上给您拿酒来(Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式说法)
哆啦爱梅
A :Hi, this is our menu. When you are ready to order, pleaselet me know.
A:您好,这是我们的菜单,您准备好点餐了,请跟我说。
B: Ok. We need a few minutes to order......we would like to have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?
行,我们需要点时间......我们现在需要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。
A: What kind of drinks?
A:什么饮料呢?
B: Coke, please.
B:请给我可乐!
A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
A:想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?
B: Hot Mustard, please.
B:麻烦给我芥茉酱。
A: Anything else?
A:还有别的吗?
B: No.That's it.
A:什么饮料呢?
B: Coke, please.
B:请给我可乐!
A: All right!
A:好的!
Lizzy520520
和朋友有约的时候,你们会选择什么样的场所呢?是西餐厅还是电影院或者是游乐园?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅吃饭的 英语情景对话 ,供大家参阅!
餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话:和朋友在西餐厅吃饭
Eva:Oh!Mack!I'm Eva,I'm glad to meet you!
Mack:Yeah?I'm glad to meet you,tooWhere are you going now?
Eva:ahha..I go to dinner now, do you want to go with me?
Mack:It is my pleasureEva:Too good, let's go!
餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话:你喜欢喝什么酒
Frank:What would you like to drink,Xiao Wang?
Wang:Why don’t we start off with a little Mao-tai?
Frank:Great idea!Catherine,will you join us?
Catherine:I certainly will.The more,the merrier.To
your health!
Frank:To your health!
Wang:And to yours!
Catherine:Have some of this roast beef and some Yorkshire
pudding to go with it.Help yourself to vegetables.
Wang:This is marvelous.What a wonderful cook you are.
Frank:Some of the credit should go to me.I made the
pudding!
弗兰克:小王,你喜欢喝什么酒?
王晓红:我们先喝点茅台怎么样?
弗兰克:好主意!凯瑟琳,你一起来好吗?
凯瑟琳:当然.人越多越高兴.
弗兰克:
王晓红:
凯瑟琳:吃点烤牛肉,用约克夏布丁配着吃,请随便吃菜.
王晓红:才好极了.您真是一个了不起的厨师.
弗莱克:这里面也有我一份功劳.布丁是我做的.
餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话:餐厅英语情景会话
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话:点餐
Waiter:"Can I help you?"
服务生:“需要点儿什么?”
Passenger1:"what kind of food do you hvae?"
顾客1:“你么这儿都有什么菜?”
W:"well,pissa、beaf....and so on.what would you like?"
服务生:“嗯,披萨、牛排等等。你们想吃点什么?”
Passenger2:"what aboat some beaf?"
顾客2:“牛排怎么样?”
Passenger1:"Oh,I have got the beaf yesterday. I'd like some pissa."
顾客1:“我昨天刚吃过牛排。我想吃披萨。”
P:"OK,how much dose it cost "
顾客:“好,多少钱?”
W:"¥6:00 for one."
服务生:“一个6块钱。”
P:"what a good deal !A Pieace of beaf and a pisa .That’s all."
顾客:“真便宜!一份牛排一份披萨,就这样。”
W:"OK,wait a minute."
服务生:“好,稍等。”
餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话:邀请就餐
A: Would you like to join me for dinner tonight? 晚上想和我一起吃饭吗?
B: That would be nice. 太好了。
A: Where would you like to go for dinner? 今天晚上你想去哪儿吃饭?
B: I suggest we go to Onshow Restaurant. 我建议去昂秀餐馆。
优质英语培训问答知识库