• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    225

小铃铛MISS
首页 > 英语培训 > 公司求职英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Cciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

已采纳

应聘面试英语对话

许多学生在应聘之前并没有明确的目标,对于自己想就职于哪家公司及选择这家公司的原因没有很具体的计划。下面由我为您整理出的应聘面试英语对话内容,一起来看看吧。

情景对话一

I: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?

从你的'简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?

A: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge.Your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. It has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建10年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

A:I have excellent communication skills and I’m familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

情景对话二

I:How would you describe your ideal job?

你理想的工作是什么样的?

A:I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement.

我认为应该能发挥我掌握的专业知识,而且能为我提供升职的机会。

I:Why do you think you might like to work for our company?

那你为什么认为你会喜欢在我们公司工作呢?

A:I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested.What’s more, your company is outstanding in this field.

我认为我的背景和经验非常适合这个工作,而且我对这个工作也非常感兴趣,况且贵公司又是这个领域的佼佼者。

I: What makes you think you would be a success in this position?

你怎么知道能胜任这份工作呢?

A: My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经验,应该使我适合做这份工作。我相信我会成功的。

I: How do you know about this company?

你是如何知道本公司的?

A:Your company is very reputed in this city; I heard much praise to your company.

贵公司在本市很有名,我听到很多对贵公司的好评。

公司求职英语对话

321 评论(14)

可可京99

面试时,只有从容自若,沉着冷静,才能将技能发挥得很正常。我整理了关于公司面试的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

A: Good afternoon, sir.

B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.

A: Thank you.

B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.

A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.

B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.

A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.

B: Are you single or married?

A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.

B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.

A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.

B: Why are you interested in this company?

A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.

B: What do you know about this company?

A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.

B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?

A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.

B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?

A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.

B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?

A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.

B: Do you have any questions about the job?

A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.

B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?

A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.

B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.

A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

B: Good-bye.

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

Smith: Nice to meet you.

史密斯:很高兴见到你。

Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

杰克:我也很高兴见到您。

Smith:You are a graduate, right?

史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?

Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。

Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。

Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。

Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?

Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。

Smith: What about your computer skills?

史密斯:计算机技能如何?

Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。

Smith: And anything else?

史密斯:别的方面呢?

Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。

Smith: I see.

史密斯:我知道了。

Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。

109 评论(11)

相关问答