• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    315

徐珊珊11
首页 > 英语培训 > 面试英语口语表达

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

了了大哥

已采纳

面试英语除了测试应聘者本身的英语口语水平,也是面试官了解应聘者、判断应聘者是否符合职位要求的主要渠道。那么如何提高自己的面试英语的水平呢?下面我为大家整理了面试英语常用口语26句,供大家参考!

求职英语面试必备口语

If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.。倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。

If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint。如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日,前往拜访

Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction。假如本人之应征能歌德青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望.

If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future。如阁下认为我适合该项工作条件,请尽快惠函赐知面试。

You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require。关于阁下对我个人所需之详细材料,可从所附的邮电大学校长推荐函获悉。

I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you。敬希阁下抽空惠予接见。

If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter。若需有关本人的.更详细资料,请按本函上方所载地址惠函示知。

I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work。只要阁下时间方便,我随时都可晋见,并随时提供我过去工作情况的所有资料。

I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character。我乐于奉告阁下,如阁下要求提供查询人,以便了解我的工作情况和性格,我可以满足阁下要求。

I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character.附上我的简历表和相片,希望能令你满意。

I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.。我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院,主修商业管理。

I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。

I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.我相信我可以担任贵公司的任何工作,如蒙录用,愿意随时接受阁下指派。

Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section。自感目前工作发展并不乐观,拟改变一下工作环境。

I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.自信以本人的能力和所受的训练,应当获得更大回报,谋得更高职位,而就目前工作来看,将来不会有多大发展前途。

I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.至于我的品德,您可函询《中东国际》杂志主任史密斯先生。

I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽最大努力工作,争取诸事满意。

Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy。承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。

My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.。因希望节省交通时间,故想在纽约谋得一职。随函寄上简历表及近照各一份。

I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview。随函附寄简历表一份,望能通知能否有机会见面。

I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications。兹附本人资料一份,谨供贵公司参考。

I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.。如贵公司愿意接见,我随时侯教。

Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience。敬请贵公司对本人之应征惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。

Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible。预先感谢阁下对我的关怀,并敬请尽速赐函示知。

I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview。恳请惠予面谈为盼。

I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me。我相信您会喜欢这个申请,我也像您保证我会尽全力去配得上您对我的信任。

面试英语口语表达

126 评论(11)

youjinjuan

英语面试常用口语汇总

无论是找工作还是跟别人进行自我介绍,都是推销自己的绝佳机会,那么,如何自我推销?以下最英语面试中常见的口语。

1.Mature, dynamic and honest.

思想成熟、有活力、为人诚实。

2.Excellent ability of systematical management.

有极强的系统管理能力。

3.Ability to work independently.

能够独立工作。

4.A person with ability plus flexibility should apply.

需要有能力及适应力强的人。

5.A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.

需要个性稳重、具高度责任感的人。

6.Work well with a multicultural work force.

能够和不同文化的人一起出色地工作。

7.Willing to work under pressure with leadership quality.

愿意在压力下工作, 并具领导素质。

8.Willing to assume responsibilities.

应聘者须勇于挑重担。

9.Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.

思想成熟、上进心强, 并具有丰富的人际关系技巧。

10.Energetic, fashion-minded person.

精力旺盛、思想新潮的人。

11.Strong determination to succeed.

有获取成功的坚定决心。

12.Be highly organized and efficient.

工作很有条理, 办事效率高。

13.Be elegant and with nice personality.

举止优雅、个人性格好。

14.With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.

有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。

问答式口语

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multitasked individual?

(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的'人吗?)

Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?

(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.

(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds)

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

145 评论(10)

相关问答