碎碎便便
随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。我整理了机场,空乘服务实用英语,欢迎阅读!
Ooes this bus go to the airport?
这辆公共汽车去机场吗?
No, you'lI have to get off at the People's Square, and take the 701.
不去,你得到人民广场下车,转乘701 路车。
Can you tell me where to get off?
能否告诉我在哪儿下车?
It's the second stop from here.
从这开始的第三站。
乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?
先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?
前台: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.
等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。
乘客: Where is the gate 56?
56号登机口在哪?
前台: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.
在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。
乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?
谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?
前台: Yes, you can.
可以。
乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?
你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?
前台: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.
对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。
乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.
我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。
前台: Don’t worry. It will be fine.
别担心,会顺利的。
机场指示牌
机场费 airport fee
出站(出港、离开) departures
国际机场 international airport
登机手续办理 check-in
国内机场 domestic airport
登机牌 boarding pass (card)
机场候机楼 airport terminal
护照检查处 passport control immigration
国际候机楼 international terminal
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim
国际航班出港 international departure
国际航班旅客 international passengers
国内航班出站 domestic departure
中转 transfers
卫星楼 satellite
中转旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中转处 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
过境 transit
进站(进港、到达) arrivals
报关物品 goods to declare
不需报关 nothing to declare
贵宾室 V.I.P. room
海关 customs
购票处 ticket office
登机口 gate; departure gate
付款处 cash
候机室 departure lounge
出租车 taxi
航班号 FLT No (flight number)
出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point
queenielove多儿
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
预订机票情景对话一:
A:Excuse me,Miss.
A:小姐,打扎一下。
B:What can I do for you?
B:有事吗?
A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.
A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。
B:What's your flight number?
B:您的航班号是多少?
A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.
A:飞往成都的CA216航班。
B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.
B:是的,您的航班延误了。
A:Could you please tell me why?
A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?
B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.
B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。
A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?
A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?
B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.
B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。
A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?
A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?
B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.
B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。
A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!
A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!
B:Bye
B:再见!
预订机票情景对话二:
A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.
A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。
B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
B:您好!我想确认我的订座。
A:May I know your flight number,please?
A:请问您的航班号码是多少?
B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.
B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。
A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?
A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?
B:My name is Deng Li.
B:我叫邓立。
A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?
A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?
B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.
B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。
A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.
A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。
B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.
B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。
A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.
A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。
B:OK ! I shall.
B:好的!我会的。
预订机票情景对话三:
A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.
A:我想订一张去上海的机票。
B:When would you like to fly?
B:您想要什么时问的票?
A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?
A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?
B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?
B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?
A:That will be OK.
A:可以。
B:How many people are there in your party?
B:请问一行几人?
A:Just me this time.
A:这次只有我一个。
B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?
B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?
A:Economy class will be fine.
A:经济舱就很好。
B:Round trip or one way trip?
B:双程还是单程?
A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.
A:我想要单程的。
B:How will you pay,cash or charge?
B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?
A:I would like to pay by check.
A:我想付支票。
B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.
B:对不起,我们不接受支票。
A:I'll pay by charge card then.
A:那我就划卡吧。
B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?
B:好的。请问留谁的名字?
A:Lucy Green.
A;露西·格林。
B:You are booked;Ms. Green.
B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。
A:Thanks a lot.
A:非常感谢。
B:It's a pleasure.
B:不客气。
预订机票情景对话四:
A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?
A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.
B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。
A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.
A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。
B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket
B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。
A:One way trip or round trip?
A:是单程机票还是往返机票?
B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?
B:单程机票。请问多少钱?
A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.
A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。
B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?
B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?
A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.
A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。
B:Here is 2,300 yuan.
B:给你2 300元。
A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.
A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。
预订机票情景对话五:
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库