yinyuyinyusuzezz
Guest: Hello, is that Jinjiang Hotel? 你好,是锦江大酒店吗? Operator: Hello, this is the switchboard operator of the hotel. What can I do for you? 您好,我是酒店总机接线员,您有什么事需要我做吗? Guest: I want to have a reservation for a room. 我想预订客房。 Operator: Hold the line and let me transfer to the front desk for you. 请不要挂电话,我帮您转接总台. Clerk: Hello, this is the front desk speaking. I'm at your service. 您好,我是总台,愿为你效劳。 Guest: I want a room in your hotel. 我想定一个房间。 Clerk: What kind of room do you want, a standard or a flat? 您想要什么房间,标准间还是套间? Guest: A standard. 标间 Clerk: Ok. When are you going to check in, please?好的。请问您什么时候入住? Guest: Th day after tomorrow. 后天。 Clerk: In the morning or aftenoon? 上午还是下午? Guest: At six in the aftrnoon. 下午六点。 Clerk: And how many days will you plan to stay, please? 请问,请问您打算住几日? Guest: Three days. 三天。 Clerk: All right. We are looking forward to your conming. See you the day after tomorrow. 好的,期待您的到来,后天见。
Christybeauty
A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。A:OK. For what time?A:好。什么时间?B:For December 24th to 26th.B:12月24日到26日。A:How many guests will there be in your party?A:您一行有几位客人?B:Just two. My wife and I.B:两人。我和我的夫人。A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?B:A double, please.B:双人间。A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.B:我们要480元的。A:Yes, sir. May I have your name, please?A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?B:Brown.B:布朗。A:Mr.Brown, may I have your phone number, please?A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.B:我的电话号码是38116580A:What time do you expect to arrive?A:您预计几点钟到?B:Oh, a
梦朦胧6620
他将呆在那里住一个星期。他向接待员要求一个豪华套房。 A: Hello ,this is the the Grand View Hotel. what can I do for you? 您好,这里是深圳景轩酒店,很乐意为您服务。 B: I’d like to make a reservation in your hotel. 我想在你的酒店预定房间。 A: Sure. Whats your expected date of arrival? 当然可以。您什么时候来? I’ll arrive the day after tomorrow. 后天到。 A: How many rooms would you like? 您要几间房? B: One single room. Whats the rate? 一间单人房。什么价格? A:The rate of the rooms varies from 80 yuan to 8000 yuan. You can choose whatever you like. 房间价格不等,从80元到8000元,任你选择。 B:I'd like to book a deluxe room. 我想订一间豪华的房间。 A: I’ll check. There is just one left. The apartment rents for 3000yuan a night.我查一下,正好还有一间。这套房间每晚租金每晚为3000元。 B: OK. I’ll book this one. 那好,我就定这间吧。 A:Yes,sure。 How many nights wil you be staying? 你要住几天? B: seven nights. 七个晚上。 A:OK. May I have your name? 好的,请问您的名字? B:Johnson. A:ok,welcome to China.
只爱小火锅
英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。