xyrlovecat
哈家里垃圾来咯一起去呀鸡米花你也叫顺溜哦民国破坏我怀疑我会一口我女腹肌姐1我H游戏额1信心咯1真1行业你也您人1哦心1你磨破1这1哦颜色的你妹fox1哦色色二我了啦咯啦就来劲来咯呢fall就咯
优氧V美
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。情景会话 2A: I see by your resume that you have been working? 从你的简历可以看出你一直在工作。B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company. 是的,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。A: Tell me what you know about our company please. 请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么? B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States. 好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。 A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market? 关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well. 贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。 A: What made you decide to change your job? 你为什么决定换工作?B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career. 我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的事业。A: May I ask you why you left the former company? 可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges. 因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。A: What is your working experience? 你的工作经历是怎样的?B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years. 我在IBM工作过3年。A: How will your experiences benefit this company? 你的经历对公司有什么好处?B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified? 你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company. 是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in? 如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department. 可能的话,我想在国际部工作。A: What starting salary do you expect? 你想要多少起薪?B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month. 我想要每月5000元。情景会话 4A: How long does it take to get here from your home?从你家到公司要花多少时间。 B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约40分钟。A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我,号码是62547833。A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗? B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机会到国外工作吗?
贪吃的pinko酱
面试的英语对话
面试是通过书面或面谈的形式来考察一个人的工作能力与否,物以类聚,通过面试可以初步判断应聘者是否可以融入自己的团队。以下是我收集的面试的英语对话,欢迎查看!
A:Hello, this is HR of Future Clothes Company. May I speak to Fred?
你好,我是Future服装公司的面试官,可以和佛瑞德通话吗?
B:This is Fred. So glad to have your phone call.
我就是佛瑞德。很开心接到你的电话。
A:I'm calling to inform you have passed the interview.
我打电话是通知你,你已经通过了公司的面试。
B:Really? My god! I'm so excited to hear the good news.
是真的吗?上帝啊!听到这个消息简直太髙兴了。
A:Wait…wait…one more thing, please come here to sign the employment contract tomorrow morning.
等下,还有一个事情请在明天上午来公司签订劳动合同。
B:I see. Thank you again for calling us.
我明白了。再次感谢你的来电。
A:Don't mention it. We will be colleagues from now on and I hope we will get along well with each other.
不用谢。我们从现在开始就是同事了。我希望我们会相处愉快。
B:That's for sure. There are lots of things we should learn from you.
那是肯定的。我们还有很多东西需要跟你学习的。
C:Fred, I have good news to tell you.
佛瑞德,我有好消息要告诉你。
B:What good news?
什么好消息?
C:Next month I will become one member of Pineapple Computer Company.
从下月起我将成为Pineapple电脑公司的一名员工了。
B:Is that true? I can not believe this. David and I are also members of Future Clothes Company.
是真的吗?我简直不敢相信。大卫和我也被Future服装公司录用了。
C:Congratulations! Let's go out to have a drink.
恭喜啊!那我们出去喝一杯吧!
问:你是什么时候毕业的,毕业于什么学校,什么专业?
When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?
答:我是1995年毕业的,毕业于南通卫生学校,护干专业。
I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.
问:你已经工作了几年了?从哪一年开始?
How many years have you been working? From which year?
答:五年了。从1995年开始
Five years .Since 1995
问:你将怎样花费你的薪水?你想在新加坡挣多少钱?
How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?
答:自己留一部分生活费用,其它寄回去,或存银行。
I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank
问:你所在的医院有多少护士,多少医生?
How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?
答:有100名左右的护士,有80名医生,还有2名美国来的外籍专家。
About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from
问:到新加坡后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?
What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?
答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!
I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me
问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。
Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?
答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁
Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.
问:你在什么单位工作?担任什么职务?请说明你的工作程序(流程)。
Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.
答:我在启东市人民医院工作,担任护士职务。
I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.
问:你是通过什么知道新加坡的?
In which way do you know Singapore?
答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。
I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.
问:你在医院里轮班吗?你们小组里有几个人。
Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?
答:是的,我是轮班的。我们小组有八个人。
Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.
问:你可以做12小时轮班吗?如果护士长故意刁难你,怎么办?
Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?
答:是的,可以的。
Yes, I can.
问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?
If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?
答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有短处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。
First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.
问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?
If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?
答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。
问:你在医院里月薪多少?
What’s your monthly salary in the hospital?
答:每月不含加班,人民币1000元左右。
About one thousand Renminbi yuan , not including overthime salary.
问:你家里有多少人?
How many people are there in your family?
答:三个人,丈夫,女儿和我。
Three people: my husband, my daughter, and me .
问:你来新加坡,你的父母同意吗?
You want to go to Singapore, and do your parents agree with you?
答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。
Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.
问:你来新加坡,你的父母谁来照顾?家里人想你,或你想家,你怎么人?
Who will take care of your parents if you go to Singapore? If your parents miss you, or you miss them, what will you do?
答:他们身体很健康,还能干活,即使有事,也有我许多的亲戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他们会帮忙的。
They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.
问:你结婚了吗?
Are you married or single?
答:没有/ 结婚了。
No./ Yes, I am married.
问:有没有男朋友?为什么现在还没有结婚?
Do you have boyfriend? Why have not you got married?
答:没有,我一直是单身。(或以前有过男朋友,但现在分手了,或有男朋友,但他也非常支持我出国锻炼。)
No, I am single./ I had a boyfriend, but now we were separated./ Yes, I have, and he also encourages me to work in Singapore to improve myself. My hospital is a state-owned hospital in general. However, there are investment from Hong Kong in the gynecology department, obstetrics department and pediatrics department, which I work at . And people from Hong Kong also manage the three departments.
问:请谈一下你的医院好吗?
Can you tell me something about your hospital?
答,好的,它是一个全国二等甲级医院,是中国县级最高的级别,它还是世界卫生组织,联合国儿童基金会和中国卫生部命名的爱婴医院,它又是许多医科大学的教学医院。
O.K. It is a Class-two Grade-one hospital in China. Among the best hospitals at county level. It is also a Baby-friendly Hospital named by WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund and the Ministry of Public Health of China. My hospital is also the teaching and training base or many medical colleges.
问:请问你们医院有哪些科室?
答:There are 传染病科(Infectious disease department), 结核病科(tuberculosis department), 妇科(gynecology department),产科(obstetrics department), 儿科(pediatrics department), 内科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical
department), 普通外科(general surgery department), 急救站(first-aid station), 眼科(ophihaimonogy department), 牙科(dental department), 耳鼻喉科(ENT department), 泌尿科(urology department), 皮肤科(dermatology department), 麻醉科(anesthesiology department),中医科(TCM department), 精神病科(psychiatry department), 骨科(orthopediacs department), 胸外科(cerebral surgery depart.) 脑外科(thoraeic surgery depart). 心脏内科(cardiology depart) 心脏外科(cardiology surgery depart), 神经内科
(neurology depart),, 神经外科(neuro-surgery depart), 手术室(operation theater)等等and so on.
问:请摘下你的口罩和手套,可以吗?
Please take off your mask and gloves, OK ?Or Would you please take off your mask and gloves?
答:可以的'。OK。
A:What do you consider to be your strong points?
你认为你的优点在什么地方?
B:I think I’m tough not only physically but mentally.
不只是身体,我想我精神上也很坚强。
A:Why do you say that?
为什么你会这么说呢?
B:I have been playing football since high school. At present, I’m a member of a community football club.
我从高中开始便一直在踢足球。现在是社区足球俱乐部的成员。
A:Really? Are you still playing?
真的吗?现在也还继续在踢吗?
B:Yes. I practice every weekend with my teammates.
是的,我每个周末都和队友练习。
A:I see. You must be tough.
原来如此。你身体一定很健壮吧。
B:I never get tired. I think this comes from practicing football.
由于练习足球的缘故,我从未感到疲劳。
A:What do you consider to be your weak points?
你认为你的缺点在什么地方?
B:Frankly speaking, I’m a typical Chinese workaholic. I don’t mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.
老实说,我是个典型的中国式工作狂。工作到深夜也不觉得痛苦。由于这个缘故我经常很晚才下班。
A:What kind of people are you reluctant to work with?
什么类型的人你不想和他一起工作?
B:So far I haven’t met any particular kind. However, I may rule out those who prefer chatting to working.
到目前为止我还没遇到这样的人。不过,我讨厌喜欢聊天胜于喜欢工作的人。
A:Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?
你喜欢单独工作或是团体工作?
B:It depends on the type of work. Usually I prefer to work alone, because I’m self-motivated. But I can work either way. If necessary, I don’t hesitate to join the team.
要看是什么样的工作。通常我的个性比较适合单独工作,因为我是个主动自发的人。可是,这两种方式我都能接受。如果有需要,我会毫不迟疑地加人团队。
蔡蔡菜哈哈
英文面试中常用英语语句汇总Q:Canyousellyourselfintwominutes?Goforit.(你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)A:Withmyqualificationsandexperience,IfeelIamhardworking,responsibleanddiligentinanyprojectIundertake.Yourorganizationcouldbenefitfrommyanalyticalandinterpersonalskills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)Q:Givemeasummaryofyourcurrentjobdescription.(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)A:Ihavebeenworkingasacomputerprogrammerforfiveyears.Tobespecific,Idosystemanalysis,troubleshootingandprovidesoftwaresupport.(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)Q:Whydidyouleaveyourlastjob?(你为什么离职呢?)A:Well,Iamhopingtogetanofferofabetterposition.Ifopportunityknocks,Iwilltakeit.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)A:IfeelIhavereachedthe"glassceiling"inmycurrentjob./Ifeelthereisnoopportunityforadvancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)Q:Howdoyourateyourselfasaprofessional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)A:Withmystrongacademicbackground,Iamcapableandcompetent.(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)A:Withmyteachingexperience,IamconfidentthatIcanrelatetostudentsverywell.(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)Q:Whatcontributiondidyoumaketoyourcurrent(previous)organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)A:Ihavefinishedthreenewprojects,andIamsureIcanapplymyexperiencetothisposition.(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)Q:Whatdoyouthinkyouareworthtous?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)A:IfeelIcanmakesomepositivecontributionstoyourcompanyinthefuture.(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)Q:Whatmakeyouthinkyouwouldbeasuccessinthisposition?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)A:Mygraduateschooltrainingcombinedwithmyinternshipshouldqualifymeforthisparticularjob.IamsureIwillbesuccessful.(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)Q:Areyouamulti-taskedindividual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)orDoyouworkwellunderstressorpressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)A:Yes,Ithinkso.A:Thetraitisneededinmycurrent(orprevious)positionandIknowIcanhandleitwell.(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)Q:Whatisyourstrongesttrait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)A:Helpfulnessandcaring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)A:Adaptabilityandsenseofhumor.(适应能力和幽默感。)A:Cheerfulnessandfriendliness.(乐观和友爱。)Q:Howwouldyourfriendsorcolleaguesdescribeyou?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)A:(pauseafewseconds)(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)TheysayMr.Chenisanhonest,hardworkingandresponsiblemanwhodeeplycaresforhisfamilyandfriends.(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)A:TheysayMr.Chenisafriendly,sensitive,caringanddeterminedperson.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)Q:Whatpersonalitytraitsdoyouadmire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)A:(Iadmireapersonwhois)honest,flexibleandeasy-going.(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)A:(Ilike)peoplewhopossessthe"cando"spirit.(有"实际行动"的人。)Q:Whatleadershipqualitiesdidyoudevelopasanadministrativepersonnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)A:Ifeelthatlearninghowtomotivatepeopleandtoworktogetherasateamwillbethemajorgoalofmyleadership.(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)A:Ihaverefinedmymanagementstylebyusinganopen-doorpolicy.(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)Q:Howdoyounormallyhandlecriticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)A:Silenceisgolden.Justdon’tsayanything;otherwisethesituationcouldbecomeworse.Ido,however,acceptconstructivecriticism.(沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)A:Whenwecooloff,wewilldiscussitlater.(我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)Q:Whatdoyoufindfrustratinginaworksituation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)A:Sometimes,thenarrow-mindedpeoplemakemefrustrated.(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)A:Mindsthatarenotreceptivetonewideas.(不能接受新思想的那些取。)Q:Howdoyouhandleyourconflictwithyourcolleaguesinyourwork?(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)A:Iwilltrytopresentmyideasinamoreclearandcivilizedmannerinordertogetmypointsacross.(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)Q:Howdoyouhandleyourfailure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)A:Noneofuswasborn"perfect".IamsureIwillbegivenasecondchancetocorrectmymistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)Q:Whatprovideyouwithasenseofaccomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)A:Doingmybestjobforyourcompany.(为贵公司竭力效劳。)A:Finishingaprojecttothebestofmyability.(尽我所能,完成一个项目。)Q:Ifyouhadalotofmoneytodonate,wherewouldyoudonateitto?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)A:IwoulddonateittothemedicalresearchbecauseIwanttodosomethingtohelpothers.(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)A:Iprefertodonateittoeducationalinstitutions.(我乐意捐给教育机构。)Q:Whatismostimportantinyourliferightnow?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)A:Togetajobinmyfieldismostimportanttome.(对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)A:Tosecureemploymenthopefullywithyourcompany.(希望能在贵公司任职对我说最重要。)Q:Whatcurrentissuesconcernyouthemost?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)A:ThegeneralstateofoureconomyandtheimpactofChina’entrytoWTOonourindustry.(目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)Q:Howlongwouldyouliketostaywiththiscompany?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)A:IwillstayaslongasIcancontinuetolearnandtogrowinmyfield.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)Q:Couldyouprojectwhatyouwouldliketobedoingfiveyearsfromnow?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)A:AsIhavesomeadministrativeexperienceinmylastjob,Imayusemyorganizationalandplanningskillsinthefuture.(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)A:Ihopetodemonstratemyabilityandtalentsinmyfieldadequately.(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)A:Perhaps,anopportunityatamanagementpositionwouldbeexciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:Itwouldbeprematureformetopredictthis.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypotheticallyspeaking,Imightbeabletodoyourcurrentjobasadirector.(或CEO或president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)Q:Whatrangeofpay-scaleareyouinterestedin?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)A:Moneyisimportant,buttheresponsibilitythatgoesalongwiththisjobiswhatinterestsmethemost.(薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)A:假如你有家眷,可以说:Tobefrankandopenwithyou,Ilikethisjob,butIhaveafamilytosupport.(坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)OtherTips(其它建议)Knowsomethingabouttheorganizationyouareapplyingto.(了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)Dressproperly.Don’tshakehandwiththeintervieweruntilhe/sheextendshis/herhand.(穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)Don’tsitdownuntilinvitedtodosobytheinterviewer.(人家未请,先别坐下。)Makeeye-contactwiththeinterviewerduringtheinterview.(面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)Listenactivelyandstaycalm.(注意听,保持冷静。)Ifinvitedtoameal,beespeciallycarefulaboutyourtablemanners.(被邀吃饭时,要特别注意餐桌礼节。)Don’ttalkwithyourmouthfull.(嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)Don’tmakemuchnoisewhileyoueat.(吃东西不要出声音)Don’tblowyournoseorusethetoothpickattable.(不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)Don’tappeartobepushyoroverlyanxioustogetajob.(不必过分表现急着要工作)Behonestbutnottoomodest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)Don’tputyourselfdownorcutyourselfup.(不可妄自菲薄或自贬)Trytoavoiddiscussingpoliticsorreligionwithyourinterviewer.(避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)
优质英语培训问答知识库