• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    167

刘阿奔好运来
首页 > 英语培训 > 面试英语情景对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

chengjiebgjicom

已采纳

简短英语面试情景对话

英语,属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,是由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。下面是我为你带来的简短英语面试情景对话 ,欢迎阅读。

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也非常能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点就是非常执着,而且学东西非常快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我还是注册会计师。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

A: I see by your resume that you have been working?

从你简历可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

确实,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please.

请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.

好,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。

A: What made you decide to change your job?

你为什么决定换工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的`事业。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company?

可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。

A: What is your working experience?

你的工作经历是怎样的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

我在IBM工作过3年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

你的经历对公司有什么好处?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

我对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

可能的话,我想在国际部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect?

你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

我想要每月5000元。

A: How long does it take to get here from your home?

从你家到公司要花多少时间。

B: It takes about 40 minutes.

大约40分钟。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?

你们的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?

A: How can we get in touch with you?

怎样有跟你联系?

B: You can reach me at 62****.

你可以打电话给我,号码就是625***。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

我们决定后如何跟你联系?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

还有问题要问吗?

B: What are the company's working hours?

公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

Would I have to work overtime very often?

是否要经常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

将来有机会到国外工作吗?

面试英语情景对话

261 评论(15)

naerman163

英语面试情景对话模拟(精选5篇)

为了能让大家顺利通过外企面试英语,更加深刻地了解外企英语面试的细节,增强自己的信心,我们特别从选了一段去外企英语面试的真实对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景,加入了中文翻译,方便大家理解和分析.下面我为大家搜索整理了英语面试情景对话模拟,希望对大家有所帮助.

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐.

A:Thank you!

谢谢

B: I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫张航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等.

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力.

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资.

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我们将于下周末之前联系你.

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好消息.我真的对这个职位很感兴趣.

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见.

A: Goodbye.

再见.

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己.

B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年.我的专业是电子工程.

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快.

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师.

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神.

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你为什么要来新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一.此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境.有许多中国人,人们都很友好.

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

请再说一遍./对不起,能重复一下吗?

B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我.

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我没有,谢谢!

BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣.

A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.

谢谢,先生.再见.谢谢您的宝贵时间.

1.Are you hiring?

请问,你们招人吗?

2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.

你好,看到你们在报纸上登的广告,所以我想来应聘这个工作.

3. When can you come in for an interview?

什么时候可以来面试?

4. Do you have any references?

请问,你有介绍信吗?

5. What’s your past job experience?

你以往有何工作经验?

6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.

你的履历表给人印象深刻,史密斯先生.

7. What are your qualifications?

您具备什么资历?

8. What’s the starting salary?

起始薪金是多少?

9. What possibilities are there for advancement?

获得提升有何要求?

10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?

你们为职员提供何种假期/福利?

Part Two: Dialogues

1. Resumes and Interviews履历表和面试

A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.

B: What is it?

A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.

B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …

A: Come on, what have you got to lose?

B: What about my resume?

A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.

B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.

A:嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看.

B:是什么广告?

A:招聘广告.看上去很适合你.

B: 让我瞧瞧.“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理.良好的组织才能.并且具有经验.若是有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”.哦,我不知道……

A: 别这样,你又不会损失什么.

B: 可是我的履历表呢?

A: 在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的.

B: 谢谢你,玛丽.真够朋友.现在我就打电话约定面试.

2. Salary 工资

A: Well, I’ve looked over your resume, Mr. Peepers.

B: Please, call me Ted.

A: Well, Ted, this is a very impressive resume. However, we do have several other applicants to finish interviewing before we can make a final decision. We’ll call you by Friday, if that’s all right.

B: That’s no problem.

A: Do you have any other questions?

B: Well, what kind of salary do you provide?

A: Salary is based on experience as well as* time spent with our company.

B: I see.

A: Salary can be negotiated once we officially offer you the job.

B: Sounds fine.

A: 哦,我看过了你的履历表,皮伯斯先生.

B: 请叫我特德好了.

A: 好,特德,你的履历表给人印象深刻,可是,在我们做出最后的决定之前我们还要面试其他几个应聘者.若是可以的话,我们不迟于星期五会给你打电话.

B: 可以.

A: 你还有其他什么问题吗?

B: 哦,你们公司提供的薪金待遇是怎么样的'?

A: 薪金发放以经验为基础,同时还有工作时间长短.

B: 我明白.

A: 正式聘用的话,薪金方面还可以再商量.

B: 好的.

Why are you interested in working for our company?

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 .

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获.

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位.

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务.

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣.

Why did you leave your former company?

为什么离开以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小.

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作.

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来.

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作.

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情.

What are your great strengths?

你有什么优点?

I'm a good team player.

我是一个富有团队精神的人.

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情执着.

I'm a fast-learner.

我学东西很快.

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处.

I have strong organizational skills.

我的组织能力很强.

In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?

我公司雇用你有什么好处?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用.

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品.

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益.

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益.

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最适合这个工作的.

What are your salary expectations?

你对薪水有什么要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资.

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的.

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.

I:Interviewer(面试者) A:Applicant(求职者)

教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问.还是事先做点准备吧.

①I:what is your major?

A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in“Marketing”.

(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要.)

②I:Which university are you attending?

A:I am attending×××University.

③I:Have you received any degrees?

A:Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.

④I:What course did you like best?

A:Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it‘s very useful for my present work.

⑤I:Do you feel that you have received a good general training?

A:Yes, I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.

工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀

①I:Have you ever been employed?

②I:Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?

A:I worked in a foreign rep.office for one year.However,I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull.I found another job that is more interesting.

③I:Have you done any work in this field?

④I:What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?

⑤I:What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

A:I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.

⑥I:What‘s you major weak point?

A:I haven‘t been involved in international business, so I don’t have any experience, but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.

⑦I:What are your greatest strengths?

(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感.)

⑧I:Please tell me about your working experience.

⑨I:Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?

A:No, I haven‘t discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand.

性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面

①I:How do you spend your spare time?

②I:Are you interested in sports?

③I:Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?

④I:What kind of personality do you think you have?

A:I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something, I don‘t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.

⑤I:What is the most important thing for you to be happy?

A:Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit, and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.

⑥I:What makes you angry?

A:Dishonesty. It‘s unacceptable.

⑦I:What are your personal weaknesses?

A:I‘m afraid I’m a poor talker. I‘m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking.⑧I:Are you more of a leader or a follower?

A:I don‘t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together.

工作要求:我能胜任

①I:Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?

A:Yes, in most circumstances.

②I:Are you available for travel?

A:Yes, I like traveling. I am young, and unmarried. It‘s no problem for me to travel frequently.③I:How about overtime work?

A:Overtime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it‘s necessary, but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.

④I:How long do you think we can depend on your working here?

⑤I:Do you like regular work?

A:No, I don‘t like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge, but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.

⑥I:What salary do you expect A:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

⑦I:Do you work well under pressure A:Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can, I Can.

⑧I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

A:No,nothing in particular.

⑨I:How soon can you begin working for us?

A:I need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company.

面试结束:礼貌道别

①I:Any questions?

A:When will I know your decision?

②I:How can we get in touch with you?

③I:We will notify you of our decision by mail, is this convenient for you?

④I:Thank you for your interest in our company. A:Thank you, Mr.Smith. Goodbye.(Thank you for your time.)

⑤I:You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out. A:OK.Thank you very much.

254 评论(8)

土匪温柔

说到求职换工作,就不得不谈面试这一个不容忽视的环节。对于求职者来说,面试永远是一个需要认真并且严肃的事情,下面是面试英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:【面试英语口语情景对话】AB------------interviewer C D E-------------------candidateC: 敲门C : Can I come in?E : Ok. please come inC : Hello, nice to meet you. 你好,很高兴见到你们。A : nice to meet you. Too 我也很高兴见到你。A: Your name is liumiaomiao? Really nice name! 你叫XX吗?蛮好听的名字哦C: thank you 谢谢B. I've seen your resume, I would like to learn more about your situation. First, you can simply talk about yourself?我看过你的简历,我想更多了解你的情况。首先你能简单谈一下你自己吗?C: Thank you for your concern for me, I am 20 years old, Wuhan Engineering Institute graduates. I majored in computer networks.I want to apply for your flange, water treatment equipment co., LTD., the job of a network engineer谢谢你对我的关注,我今年20岁,是武汉工程职业技术学院的毕业生。我的专业是计算机网络。我想应聘的是你们法兰尼净水器设备有限公司网络工程师这一职位E: Do you think you are qualified for this job你觉得你能胜任这工作吗C: Of course, I believe that with my efforts and enthusiasm for work will do it best当然,我相信凭借我的努力和对工作的热情一定会将它做到最好A : In college you attended any events yet? What did you learn?在大学里你参加了什么活动了吗?从中到了什么呢?C : At the school. I attended the English Association and the Students' Union. Also a class group secretary.In them. I learned to be strong and stick在学校。我参加了英语协会和学生会。也是班上的团支书。在其中。让我学会了坚强和坚持。B : Why did you come to apply for this job? 你为什么来应聘这个工作?D: I applied because I believe they can contribute to the company, I have much experience in this field, but enthusiasm is high. And my ability to adapt convinced me that I could bring a new level responsibilities. " 我来应聘是因为我相信自己能为公司作出贡献,我在这个领域的经验不多,但是热情很高。而且我的适应能力使我确信我能把职责带上一个新的台阶。A : What is your greatest strengths and weaknesses ?你最大的长处和弱点分别是什么?C : From the strengths, I believe that my biggest advantage is that I have a highly rational mind, to sort out the clue from chaos to. My biggest weakness is that for people who do not have a sense of order, may lack enough patience. I believe my organizational skills can help companies achieve goals more quickly. 从长处来说,我相信我最大的优点是我有一个高度理性的头脑,能够从混乱中整理出头绪来。我最大的弱点是,对那些没有秩序感的人,可能缺乏足够的耐心。我相信我的组织才能可以帮助企业更快地实现目标。A: A rational organization ability shows that you have a clear mind and a certain ability to work, if you are hired, the characteristics of u please, we will find you more idiosyncratic有理性有组织能力说明你有清晰的头脑和一定的工作能力,如果你被录用了,请好好发挥你的特点,我们将会发掘你更多的特质C :Thank you, I sure willE: So .What work experience do you have? 你有什么工作经验吗?C: I did part-time summer vacation. Usually did the weekend promotion. Last year, a few months internship in IT companies寒暑假我做过兼职。平时双休也做过促销。去年在IT公司实习过几个月B :We will give you an answer as soon as possible. 我们将尽快给你答复C : Good thank you, goodbye 好的 谢谢,再见ABE: goodbye 再见A :The girl's whole condition is good, can consider more.这个女生整体看来还不错,可以多考虑一下B: Well, really good, let's look at a恩,确实不错,一起看下一位吧A : ok 好的【关于面试的英语对话】A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.我也是,请坐。A: Thank you!谢谢B: What is your name, please?请问,你叫什么名字?A: My name is Zhanghang.我叫张航B: What is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.你大学主修课程有哪些?A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。B: What subject did you major in?你辅修过什么专业吗?A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法B: Why did you choose this corporation?你为什么选择本公司?A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。B: What are your salary expectations?你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你还有什么疑问吗?A: I wonder when will I know your decision?我何时能知道你的最终决定?B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.我们将于下周末之前联系你。A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。A: Goodbye.再见。【面试关于工作经验英语对话】A:What kind of jobs have you had?你曾经做过什么工作?B:I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the food market in China.我在一家国有公司里做过人事经理, 接着转到一家私有企业做销售经理。 因此我对中国的食品市场很熟悉。A:How did your previous employers treat you?你以前的雇主对你怎么样?B:They treated me very well. We cooperated harmoniously and respected each other.他们都对我很好。我们合作得很和谐,互相尊重对方。A:What have you learned from the jobs your have had?从你以前的工作中,你学到了什么?B:I have learned some skills about how to deal with clients and how to behave myself as a personnel manager.我学到了一些和顾客相处的技巧, 到了作为一名人事部经理的适当行为举止。A:When you worked in your previous company, which did you prefer, working with other people or by yourself?你在以前公司工作的时候,你喜欢和其他人一起工作还是你自己单独工作?B:I preferred working with other colleagues when I worked in my previous company. I think teamwork and cooperation are very important. No matter how competent he or she is in a company, he can’t do without them.我更喜欢和其他同事在一起工作。我 认为团结合作是非常重要的。不管他或她多有能力,都离不开大家的团结与合作。【面试关于离职原因的英语对话】A:Where are you employed?你在哪里工作?B:I have been employed as a secretary at a trading company.在一家贸易公司做秘书。A:What do you think of your present job?对你目前的工作有什么看法?B:I find it interesting.我觉得它挺有趣。A:How do you get to office?你是怎么去办公室的?B:I go to the office by bus every day.每天坐公交车。A:What does your work consist of exactly?确切地讲,你的工作都涉及什么内容?B:My main responsibility is trouble-shooting between top management and the general employees.主要任务是处理高层管理与一般雇员间的矛盾。A:Would you mind working overtime at night?加夜班你介意吗?B:No, often my boss requires overtime work.不介意,我的老板经常要求我加班。A:How much money are you making a month?你的月工资是多少?B:5,000 yuan a month.5000 元。A:Why do you plan to change your job?你为什么要换工作?B:I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides, I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade towards China only, there isn’t much chance to speak English.因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。 此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现 时的雇主只从事对中国的贸易,所以很少使用英语。

360 评论(9)

相关问答