• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    241

孩子的笑
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语日常对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

草莓牛奶L

已采纳

简单日常英语口语对话

进行英语对话,从简单的开始。下面是我分享的'简单的日常英语口语对话,希望能对大家有所帮助!

W=Woman M=Man

W: Hi Dave. Sorry. Do you mind?

嗨,大卫,对不起,你介意吗?

M: Sorry?

怎么了?

W: We don't smoke in the house.

我们不能在屋里吸烟。

M: Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know.

哦,很抱歉。我不知道。

W: That's all right. It's no problem.

没关系,这不是什么问题。

Conversation 2

M1 = 1 st man M2=2nd man

M1 : So they've invited me to dinner at their home.

他们邀请我去家里吃饭。

M2: Wonderful. And they're also from Morocco?

很好啊。他们也是来自摩洛哥吗?

M1 : The same as you. From Morocco.

他们和你一样,来自摩洛哥。

M2: That'll be great.

那就好了。

M1 : So, do I need to bring a dish? Like, bring some food?

嗯所以需要我带点菜吗?像是带些吃的?

M2: No, it's not necessary. You can bring a small gift if you want but you don't need to bring food.

不,不是必需的。如果想带的话你可以带个小礼物,不用买食物。

Steven:Hey!Marry,what's going on with you?You look a bit down.

嘿!Marry,你怎么啦?看起来不高兴。

Marry:Steven,I really don't know what to do!

Steven:What happend?

发生什么事儿了?

Mary:Remember last night after we four watched the movie,Thomas offered me a ride?On the way home,he suddenly told me that he'd been thinking about a relationship between us for a long time.You know,he's a nice friend.But I don't think he's my type as boy friend.I just kept silent and smiled at him,cuz I really didn't know what to do.If you were me,what would you do in this situation?

记得昨天晚上,我们四个人看完电影后,Thomas开车送我回家吗?在我家的路上,他突然告诉我,他想和我发展恋爱关系很久了,你知道,他是个很好的朋友。但是作为男朋友,他不是我喜欢的类型。所以我只是不作声,冲他笑,因为我知不知道该怎么做。如果你是我的话,这样情况你会怎么做呢?

Steven:If I were you,I'd tell him in a straightforward way.An intense immediate pain saves long and endless suffering.Just tell him.

如果我是你的话,我就直接告诉他。长痛不如短痛。告诉他。

Mary:It's a bit tough.But I'll try.

这很难。但是我会试一下的。

Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?

John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。

Linda:This is her。

John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。

Linda:Really? What time and where?

John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。

Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。

John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。

Linda:Thank you. See you then。

John:See you。

Frank:This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling?

Jane:This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please。

Frank:I’m sorry, he’s not here at the moment. He’s gone to the International Business Center。

Jane:When do you expect him back?

Frank:I’m not sure. He didn’t say when he’d return. If you’d like, you can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。

Jane:Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back。

Frank:Does he have your number?

Jane:Yes, he does. But I’ll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.

Frank:That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right?

Jane:Yes. Thank you very much。

Frank:You’re welcome。

英语口语日常对话

102 评论(8)

神話0814

日常英语口语对话范文

在日常中进行英语口语对话,无疑会提高我们的英语口语水平。下面是我分享的`日常英语口语对话范文,希望能对大家有所帮助!

Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?

丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?

Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?

奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?

Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.

丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。

Olga: Sure, what's up?

奥尔加:没问题,什么事?

Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.

丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。

Olga: I see.

奥尔加:我明白了。

Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.

丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。

Olga: Wow, that's a good option.

奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。

Daniel: What can you recommend me?

丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?

Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?

奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?

Daniel: OK.

丹尼尔:好。

Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?

奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?

Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.

丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。

Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?

奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?

Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. It's the first date.

丹尼尔:我希望不要做得太辣。毕竟这是第一次约会。

Olga: Yeah, but you know it's romantic.

奥尔加:嗯,你知道这很浪漫。

Daniel: OK.

丹尼尔:好。

Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when you've made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.

奥尔加:可以放一点儿辣椒。切一点儿辣椒放进去,炒好以后,把它们放进玉米面饼里卷起来,你还可以放一点沙拉,可以在上面放莴苣和番茄,然后加一些奶油。

Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?

丹尼尔:好,用哪种奶油?

Olga: The one that's not sweet, you know the natural cream.

奥尔加:不太甜的那种,就是天然奶油。

Daniel: That white one?

丹尼尔:白色的那种?

Olga: Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?

奥尔加:对,没错,你确定可以做玉米面饼吧?

Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.

丹尼尔:跟我说一下怎么做,确保我能做出来。

Olga: Just get corn flour.

奥尔加:准备玉米面。

Daniel: Corn flour?

丹尼尔:玉米面?

Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...

奥尔加:对,我想你可以在任何地方买到,至少可以在网上买到,在玉米面里加水,再加些盐,就像……

Daniel: Pastry?

丹尼尔:油酥面团那样?

Olga: Yeah and just take a little round ball the size that you can hold it in your hand and you know like extend it to make the shape of the tortilla and just heat it up in the pan without any oil or anything and it's done like in one minute.

奥尔加:对,揉成面团,做成可以握在手里的大小,然后把面团伸展开,做成玉米面饼的形状,然后放到锅里加热,不用放油,加热一分钟就可以了。

Daniel: Wow that's really easy. You think it's going to work?

丹尼尔:哇,那太简单了。你认为这会有用吗?

Olga: Of course.

奥尔加:当然了。

Daniel: Thanks.

丹尼尔:谢谢。

Olga: You're welcome.

奥尔加:不客气。

C=Customer S= Salesperson

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

C: Medium.

顾客:中号。

S: These here are all mediums.

店员:这里全是中号的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顾客:好的,谢谢。

151 评论(9)

相关问答