• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    155

三石太保
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店咨询英文对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小壮壮长大

已采纳

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要预订一间房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?

谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

谢谢,房间费用是多少钱

A That is 580 RMB

房费是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你们没有折扣吗?

A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什么时候能到达,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2点45

A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

谢谢,再见!

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment.

R:请稍等。

T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.

T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。

R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.

R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。

T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?

T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?

M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.

M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。

R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.

R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。

T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?

T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?

M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?

M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?

T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!

T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!

R: Careful sir, your briefcase!

R:先生,小心,你的公文包!

T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!

T:啊!我的文件散了一地!

R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.

R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。

T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?

T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?

M: OK. Here you are.

M:好的,给你。

R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?

R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?

T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?

T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?

R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?

R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?

M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.

M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。

R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.

R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。

T: OK, thanks.

T:好的,谢谢。

R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.

R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。

M: Thank you very much.

M:非常感谢。

酒店咨询英文对话

244 评论(15)

繁星若雨

在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

B:

This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?

这是你的房间先生。我可以吧你的行李放在这里吗?

G:

Sure,Just put them anywhere.

当然,随便放吧。

B:

Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?

这是您的房间钥匙,行李的件数对了的吧?

G:

Let's see.Yes,that's all.

让我看看。是的,全在这儿了。

B:

May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?

先生,你的外衣我给你挂在衣柜里可以吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Thank you!

啊,好的,谢谢你!

B:

You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?

欢迎光临先生。要不要我为你打开窗帘?

G:

Yes,that's a good idea.

好的,好主意。

B:

Anything else(can i do),sir?

先生,还需要帮忙吗?

G:

No,i guess that's all.

应该不需要了。

O:

Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

O:

Where will you be coming from,sir?

你从哪儿来的,先生?

G:

From the railway station.

从火车站来的

O:

It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

G:

Good,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

O:

You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

R:

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes,madam.How can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

202 评论(11)

相关问答