• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    338

伯纳乌的蓝
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语对话培训

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

天堂的阶梯

已采纳

当前很多城市街头上的商务英语机构都是鳞次栉比,琳琅满目。但基本大部分的机构依然采用的都是传统的业余制的商务英语学习模式。传统的商务英语学习方式一般比较零碎,中间的脱节时间太长,不要说系统学习,就连是否能在下一堂课时还记得上一堂课的内容都成问题,学了忘忘了学是常态。这都是因为多数的职场人士工作繁忙,往往只能利用碎片化的时间学习商务英语。所以只能采取这种业余式的商务英语学习模式,其实这样学习的效率是很低,首先是学习时间不充足,加上并没有很多实践练习的话,所以很多人纵使学了一段时间的商务英语课程,但商务英语的能力依旧还是在原地踏步。我们都知道商务英语是一门非常复杂的语言,所涉及的内容非常的广泛,所以我们只有系统地去学习商务英语知识,才能更容易掌握好商务英语。很显然,传统的业余式商务英语机构已经满足不了这样的需求了,而时下新兴的全日制英语的模式就是提供了这个可能性,它将学员全天候封闭在校园中学习,远离外界的干扰,利用好整个完整的时间学习,一次性将多年未学好的商务英语牢牢掌握。我们每个人都会有惰性,如果能够通过全日制英语的学习氛围克服惰性,对于商务英语学习有很大帮助。所以如果你是离开校园多年的职场人,想要系统地学好商务英语,那么全日制商务英语课程将会是你最佳的选择。

商务英语对话培训

233 评论(15)

黄小琼琼

在外企工作的你想学一些会议常用的 英语口语 吗?下面我为大家带来常用会议 商务英语 口语对话,欢迎大家学习!会议商务英语对话(一) M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting. F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I'vegot so far. M: Do you think we will spend more than twenty minutes in the opening? I think it should bepretty simple. F: It shouldn't take too long, but there will be a lot of dignitaries at the meeting. In theopening exercises, it is protocol to spend a little time to recoginise them. I reckon it shouldtake about half an hour before we can even get to the minutes. M: Really? Well, at least the minutes shouldn't take too long to review. There shouldn't be a lotof active business left over from last meeting. F: True. After review and acceptance of the minutes, we have several committee reports. Oldbusiness won't take up too much time, but sometimes the committee delegates can be a littleverbose… Is there where we can limit their time? M: We can set a five minute report time with a three minute question and answer afterwards. F: That's not good. Q&A always stretch out the time, because people usually get stuck onsome irrelevent point, we'll lose control of the meeting if we open it up to questions too early. M: True. Well, imposing an eight minute limit on the committee reports then, we'll saveQ&A until right before closed session. F: Sounds good. Overall, we can probably keep the meeting under two hours. M: Let's hope! 会议商务英语对话(二) A: Thank you for listening, that concludes the formal part of my presentation. Now we havetime for a few questions before we break for lunch. Please don't be shy, if you have questions orsomething to say, just raise your hand.... Oh, yes, you in the back? B: Can you clarify what you said about the standard design options? A: Do you mean the design for the phase one products? B: Yes.... A: Well, just as I said, the design for the phase one products comes in a standard optionspackage. We will provide a catalog of choices that can be customized to a fair degree. C: What do you think about the copyright issues that have come up with our recent designs? A: I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm familiar with the issues you're talking about.... I'm not sure Iunderstand your question, could you explain more? C: The legal department has been dealing with charges of copyright infringement on ourdesigns.... I was just wondering your take on the issue. A: I don't have much experience in the legal aspect of things, I'll have to do a little researchand get back to you.... 会议商务英语对话(三) A: So that's the end of what I had prepared to share with you today. Now I'd like to open it upfor questions. We have about twenty minutes for questions and discussion. I'd be veryinterested to hear your comments....Yes? B: Yes, thank you for your excellent presentation. I have one question I would like to ask. Yousaid our sales in Asia overall have been very low in general .... I'm wondering what thesituation is like in Japan? A: Good question. As I mentioned, Asia in general is a slow starter, this also includes theJapanese market. There is no notable difference between Japan and other Asian countries.Does that answer your question? B: Yes, thank you. Another question... Would you care to comment on the cultural impact ofMultinational companies on local economies? A: I'm afraid that's outside the scope of my talk, I can talk to you more individuallyafterwards.... C: What about our future direction in the Asian market? Can you talk a little about what planswe have? A: I don't think I'm the right person to answer this question, perhaps our General Manager, Mr.Thomas, can help to answer.... 会议商务英语对话(四) A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketingplan, tell me some of the goals that we had set this year to begin with.... B: We wanted to appeal to a younger set of consumers and also, in line with that goal, redo ourimage.... A: That's correct. If you remember, we also set a goal to double distribution in overseasmarkets. Now, when looking at the data to evaluate whether or not we made our goals, thereare three things to consider. First, the original condition of the market, second, our marketingnumbers from the previous year, and third, our final sales figures for this year. Now I want todescribe for you the second and third parts. If you look at the overhead, you'll see agraph...The blue line represents our sales from the year 2005, the red line is the sales in2006.... As you can see, our sales in 2005 were quite slow to start off with, but managed tomake decent performance in the last part of the year. On the other hand, you can see thisyear's sales took off like a rocket. 常用会议商务英语口语对话相关 文章 : 1. 商务达人常用的7个会议英文开场白 2. 商务会议常用的英语口语 3. 常用英语口语练习 4. 国际商务会议常用英语口语 5. 有关商务英语情景对话

352 评论(9)

MM头Selina

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

Claims &Settlement

索赔与理赔

A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

A: We understand your problem.

A:我很理解你们的困难。

B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

211 评论(10)

相关问答