追梦小顽童
1:Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.2:Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 3:Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)4:Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)5:Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)6:Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)7:Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)8:Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)9:Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chanceto correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)10:Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
蛋塔阿姨
跟面试相关的商务英语口语
面试是一种经过组织者精心策划的招聘活动,是公司挑选职工的一种重要方法。为了帮助大家,我整理了一些关于面试的商务英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!
How are you feeling Anna?
你感觉怎么样,安娜?
Oh, a little nervous but I really want this job.
有点紧张,但是我很想得到这个工作。
Well don't worry Anna, as long as you say the right things, you'll be fine.
别担心,安娜,只要你说话无误就没问题。
The right things! ? Like what?
正确的事情?!比如什么?
You need to sell yourself, be confident, not arrogant and give examples.Like:
你要宣传自己,自信,不傲慢还要有理有据。比如:
A good example that comes to mind.
我想到了一个很好的例子。
I'm particularly proud of.
我特别自豪。
Timekeeping is important to me.
守时对我来说很重要。
Oh right. Thanks. Perhaps you can come with me?
是的,谢谢。也许你能跟我一起?
Sorry Anna, you're on your own now – but we'll be listening in.
对不起,安娜,现在你要自己去了,但是我们会听着的。
Look! You've just arrived. Good luck!
看!你正好到了。好运!
Come in. Hello, I'm Paul, the Manager of Tip Top Trading. And you must be… It's Anna.
请进。你好,我是保罗。Tip Top Trading的经理,你肯定是……我是安娜。
Yes, very good. Thanks for coming.
是的,很好。感谢你能来。
Now somewhere in this pile, I've got your CV…
在这堆文件里,我有你的简历……
Is that it there? Oh yes, thanks Hannah.
是这个吗?是的,谢谢,安娜。
Your qualifications look impressive but I was wondering what sales experience can you bring to our company?
你的能力令人印象深刻,但是我在想你能给我们的公司带来什么销售经验?
I worked in a shop once.
我曾在一家商店工作。
Ohhh Anna! Sell yourself. Give a good example!
安娜!宣传你自己。举一个好例子!
Oh right…mmm…. well a good example that comes to mind is when I was involved with a campaign to promote and sell a new range of clothes
对了,我想到了一个很好的例子。当我做活动推销一系列新衣服时,
I loved doing it and it was…
我喜欢做这个而且……
Oh sorry, excuse me, here's your tea Paul.
对不起,打扰了。保罗,这是你的茶。
Thanks Denise. Now Anna, it looks like you've achieved a lot during your time at university.
谢谢,丹尼斯。安娜,看起来你在大学期间有很多成就。
Could you give me an example of good team working during your time there?
可以给我举一个在那时关于团队合作的例子吗?
Sorry! I forgot the sugar. Thank you Denise.
对不起!我忘了拿糖了。谢谢你,丹尼斯。
Hmm, so you want an example?
你想要一个例子?
I was the treasurer of the debating society at university. That was OK I suppose.
我在大学的辩论社担任会计,我想这个例子可以吧。
Come on Anna. Be more enthusiastic – the debating society is exciting!
拜托,安娜。再热情一点,辩论社很有趣!
I mean… I'm particularly proud of how I organised the finances for the debating society.
我是说……我对于我是如何管理辩论社财务这件事感到很自豪。
We had a very small budget and I had to make decisions on what to buy.
我们的预算很小,所以我必须决定买什么。
I like it! "I'm particularly proud of" - Positive but not boasting.
我喜欢!“我特别自豪”——积极但又不是在吹嘘。
You're doing well.
你做的很好。
Very impressive – so you're a good planner Anna!
真厉害,那么安娜,你是一个好的规划者!
We like organised people here...ooops, silly me.
我们喜欢有条理的人……哎呀,我真笨。
I seemed to have spilt tea over your CV.
我似乎把茶洒到你的.简历上了。
Oh, do you need some help?
你需要帮助吗?
Oh no…I'm sure it'll dry out… carry on please…
没事,它肯定一会儿就干了,请继续。
Also… timekeeping is important to me…
而且,守时对我很重要。
"Timekeeping is important to me" – that's good!
“守时对我很重要”——说的好!
I always try to complete my work on time.
我总是努力按时完成工作。
At university I never handed my assignments in late.
在大学里,我从不晚交作业。
That's good to hear. We like punctuality here…
听你这么说太好了。我们这里喜欢守时的人。
Excuse me Paul. Sorry it's a bit late – but I thought you might like a biscuit with your tea.
打扰了,保罗。不好意思有点晚了,但是我想你可能喜欢就着饼干喝茶。
Hmm thanks…. oh lovely, custard creams… mmm.
谢谢,美味的蛋奶饼干。
Now Hannah, finally I wanted to ask you what exactly made you apply for this job at this company?
安娜,最后我想问你是什么让你申请这家公司的岗位的?
Errrr… ooo… well. The reason I applied is….
我申请的原因是……
Yes, yes, yes Anna? Do you need a bit more time to think?
是的,是的,是的,安娜?你需要一点时间思考?
What's she going to say?
她要说什么?
How would you answer that?
你会怎么回答?
Join us next time to find out.
下期跟我们一起揭晓答案。
Before we go, here's a reminder of some of the great lines Anna's used today…
在我们离开之前,这里有一些关于今天安娜所说句子的提示。
A good example that comes to mind.
我想到了一个很好的例子。
I'm particularly proud of.
我特别自豪。
Timekeeping is important to me.
守时对我很重要。
Until next time, bye bye!
下次见,再见!
优质英语培训问答知识库