小丫夏夏
Arethereanygoodrestaurantsnearhere。Excuseme,Canyourecommendagoodrestauranttohavedinner打扰一下,您能推荐一个吃晚饭的好餐馆吗B:TheclosestIcanthinkofisMr.King.thefoodthereissupposedtobegoodandthepriceisreasonable我能想到的最近的是金先生餐馆,那里的食物应该不错,而且价格合理。TheyserveallkindsofChinesedishes他们有各式各样的中国菜。
恶魔小郡主
作文如下:
This is part of my job, so I would have a talk like this, hope that helps.
这是我工作的一部分,所以我会有一个这样的谈话,希望能有所帮助。
Good morning, ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Beijing.
早上好,女士们,先生们,欢迎来到北京。
I will be your guide for the next three days. I am now going to give you a brief introduction of the next three days itinerary, if you have any questions, please don't be hesitate to ask me.
在接下来的三天里,我将是你的向导。我现在给大家简要介绍一下接下来三天的行程,如果您有任何问题,请随时问我。
so Day one--1st of Octorber, we will visit Forbidden city in the morning, and The temple of heaven in the afternoon.
所以第一天——10月1日,我们将在上午参观紫禁城,下午参观天坛。
Second day we would visit the famous great wall, please bring lots of water and a jacket, warm comfortable shoes.
第二天我们将参观著名的长城,请带大量的水和一件夹克,温暖舒适的鞋子。
密室娱乐小伙伴
导游英语情景口语对话
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特吗?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什么事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。
A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我马上就过来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪儿?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手间里。
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎么这么长时间?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?
A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?
B:It's not so bad.
B:没有那么严重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去吗?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
Conversation 2
会话2
A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。
B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。
A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。
B:All right, well come right away.
B:好吧。我们立刻就来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
B: Where's the patient?
B:病人在哪儿?
A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。
B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.
B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。
B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。
B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.
B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿???…)
A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?
B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.
B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。
A:May I send food for him?
A:我可以给他送饭吗?
B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的.。
A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?
A:我明天能不能来看他呢?
B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.
B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢您。
B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。
A: OK.
A:好。
B:Don't worry about him.
B:不用担心他。
A:When could I take care of him?
A:我什么时候能够护理他?
B:Our nurse can take good care of him.
B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。