勤添Jacky
外贸常用商务英语口语大全
很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to know your products.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest development.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们推了订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
八、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
How many types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
亲亲E宝贝
都市里如何找寻慢生活? Be A City Farmer! 商务英语口语对话 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high A: Let’s meet each other half way. - 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 - 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。 - 那咱们就各让一步吧。 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. A: I see. Thank you. - 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。 - 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。 - 我知道了,多谢。 01 花草情结 在市井拥有一片桃源 商务英语口语对话 A:I really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style? 我想只要我能进入这家公司,就会给我的事业带来奇迹。你能帮我润色一下简历吗? B:Sure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off. 当然可以。在家做好面试准备工作是值得的。 A:I've researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them. 我已经调查过这家公司,我很适合这份工作,可不知道怎么才能得到他的赏识。 B:Well first you have to have more confidence. Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves. 首先,你必须更自信。雇主招的是对工作有兴趣,工作热情和自信的人。 A:I know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient. Should I inflate my experience? 我知道该怎么做,但是我担心我的工作经验不够。我应该夸大工作经验吗? B:No, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience. Employers are always impressed by go-getters. 不用,对你的劣势,你必须诚实坦白。不过你可以强调你的强项,对个人能力保持积极态度,雇主就不会注意你工作经验的不足。雇主总是对负有进取心的人印象深刻。 商务英语口语会话 1. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please. 我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。 2. Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk. 稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室。 3. This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I’m calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday. 我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔·伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。 4. Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. 好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。 5. I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number? 对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗? 6. Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance. 是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。 7. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you? 您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。 8. I’ll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning. 我让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。 Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value). 请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%) We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice. 我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险 Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet. 请保留附件表所列出的货物 We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods. 我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案 I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage. 我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失 I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND. 恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险 商务英语口语的会话 1. It’s best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799. 如果她今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了。打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。 2. I’m sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct? 伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗? 3. I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 pm this afternoon. 我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。 4. The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts. 你需要找一下托尼·帕克,他全面负责安排高级客户。 5. He’ll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow. 他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。 The machines are to be unsured against all risks. 机器不确定所有风险 We only cover FPA and war risk. 我们仅保平安险和战争险 There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough. 航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了 Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks. 我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险 For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value. 对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险 Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value. 我们公司要按发票金额110%投保 Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value. 请按合同金额120%对电扇投保