我爱微辣
1.bar 酒吧counter 吧台bar chair 酒吧椅barman 酒吧男招待barmaid 酒吧女招待bottle opener 开瓶刀corkscrew 酒钻ice shaver 削冰器ice maker 制冰机ice bucket 小冰桶ice tongs 冰勺夹ice scoop 冰勺cocktail shaker 调酒器pouring measure 量酒器juice extractor 果汁榨汁机electric blender 电动搅拌机water jug 水壶champagne bucket 香槟桶enamelled cup 搪瓷杯ceramic cup 陶瓷杯straw 吸管decanter 酒壶mixing glasses 调酒杯beer mug 啤酒杯champagne glass 香槟杯measuring jug 量杯wine glass 葡萄酒杯brandy glass 白兰地杯tumbler 平底无脚酒杯goblet 高脚杯tapering glass 圆锥形酒杯cherry 樱桃lemon 柠檬clove 丁香pineapple 菠萝onion 洋葱strawberry 草莓olive 橄榄cucumber 黄瓜mint 薄荷grapefruit 西柚grape 葡萄soda water 苏打水rice wine 黄酒appetizer 餐前葡萄酒Martini Rosso, Blanco, Dry 马丁尼红/干/白Gin 金酒Gordon's 哥顿Rum 郎姆酒Bacardi 百家得Vodka 伏特加Smirnoff 皇冠Whisky 威士忌Calvados 苹果酒Glenfiddich 格兰菲迪Bailey's 比利酒Budweiser 百威啤Foster's 福士啤Beck's 贝克啤Carlsbery 加士伯啤Guinness 健力士啤drink 饮料mineral water 矿泉水orange juice 桔子原汁orangeade, orange squash 桔子水lemon juice 柠檬原汁lemonade 柠檬水beer 啤酒white wine 白葡萄酒red wine 红葡萄酒claret 波尔多红葡萄酒cider 苹果酒champagne 香槟酒cocktai l鸡尾酒liqueur 白酒,烧酒shaohsing wine 绍兴酒yellow wine 黄酒Kaoliang spirits 高粱酒Wu Chia Pee 五加皮vodka 伏特加whisky 威士忌brandy 白兰地cognac 法国白兰地gin 琴酒gin flzz 杜松子酒martini 马提尼酒coke, coca cola 可口可乐pepsi cola 百事可乐sprite 雪碧 2.Wish it could help TaiWan Bar. 1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me. 让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full. 我饱了。 23. I'm home. 我回来了。 24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 25. My treat. 我请客。 26. So do I. 我也一样。 27. This way。 这边请。 28. After you. 您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me. 跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise. 我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 39. Try again. 再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so. 我也这么想。 48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。
爆米花糖糖
Miss you a person?(小姐一个人么?)President of a people?(先生一个人么?)You can sit next to you?(可以坐在你旁边么?)Can I help you?(有什么需要么?)Can talk about it?(可以谈谈么?)I beg your pardon, I am not interested in you(不好意思,我对你不感兴趣)Tonight with you?(今晚可以陪你么?)
gavin70606
酒吧场景相关的英语口语
酒吧当年的确是以一种很“文化”、很反叛的姿态出现的,是我们这个城市对深夜不归的一种默许,它悄悄地却是越来越多地出现在中国大都市的一个个角落。下面有我整理的关于酒吧的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
May:
What's all the security check about, Jimmy? Does it mean the bar may be a dangerous place?
吉米,这些安全检查是关于什么的啊?这是不是意味着酒吧可能是一个危险的地方啊?
Jimmy:
No, of course not. Just in case. Nothing to worry about. Don't you also do this in China?
不,当然不是。只是以防万一。没有什么好担心的。在中国不这样做吗?
May:
I don't know. Maybe the same. Actually, this is my first time being in a bar.
我不知道。可能也一样吧。实际上,这是我第一次来酒吧。
Jimmy:
Oh, then it's my honor to be here with you. I can see now why you've been so curious about the bar stuff. You like this place?
哦,那么我很荣幸能陪你来这儿了。现在我明白你为什么对酒吧那么好奇了。你喜欢这个地方吗?
May:
Sure. I love this place, especially the decoration. So tasteful!
当然,我很喜欢这个地方,尤其是它的布置,很风雅。
Jimmy:
Yeah. Other than that, the real feature are the excellent drinks. Can I have your ticket?
是啊。除了那个,它真正的特点在于酒水特别棒。可以把你的门票给我吗?
May:
Here it is. But, what for? We're already in.
给你。可是,干什么用啊?我们都已经进来了啊。
Jimmy:
Well, with the ticket, you can get a free drink. What would you like? Orange juice?
用这票,你可以得到一杯免费的饮料。你想要什么?橙汁吗?
May:
Yes, orange juice will be fine for me. But how can you get the drink? It's so crowded there around the counter. You can barely move.
好的,我喝橙汁就行。可是你怎么能买到饮料呢?吧台那边太挤了,动都动不了。
Jimmy:
I'll show you how. The bar tenders know whose turn it is. And also, I can snap my fingers to catch his attention.
我告诉你。酒吧服务员知道该轮到谁了,而且,我可以打响指来吸引他的注意。
May:
Cool. Thanks.(Jimmy brings May a glass of orange juice.)Oh, fresh juice, I love it. Well, I heard American people love hanging out in bars. Is that true?
好酷。多谢。(吉米给阿美拿来了一杯橙汁。) 哦,鲜榨的橙汁,我喜欢。对了,我听说美国人都很喜欢逛酒吧。是真的吗?
Jimmy:
Not everyone. But a lot of people do, especially the young. It's a fun place to spend an evening with friends or to make some new friends.
不是每个人,但是很多人都喜欢,尤其是年轻人。这是一个朋友聚会和认识新朋友的好地方。
May:
Interesting. Hey, look over there. The dance floor is already packed with people. Oh, the girl in red dances great.
有意思。嗨,看那边。舞池里已经挤满了人了。哦,那个穿红色衣服的女孩跳得真棒。
Jimmy:
Yeah, a dancing queen. Wanna go and join them?
是啊,好一个“跳舞皇后”。想过去和他们一起跳吗?
May:
Maybe later. I wanna take some photos first.
再等一会儿吧。我想先拍一些照片。
Jimmy:
Sure. Let me help you to hold the drink.
没问题。让我帮你端饮料吧。
May:
Thank you.
谢谢。
May:
Look! Someone is celebrating his birthday.
看!有人在庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
This must be his 21st birthday. No doubt about it.
这一定是他21岁的生日。毫无疑问。
May:
Why? Do you know that guy?
为什么?你认识那个人吗?
Jimmy:
No. Well, in America, 21 is the age when you're allowed to drink. So, many guys celebrate it in bars.
不认识。不过,在美国,你要到21岁才可以喝酒。所以,有很多男孩子来酒吧庆祝他们21岁的生日。
May:
That's interesting. But it would be really expensive, I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.
挺有趣的。不过我猜那一定很贵。光想想那些饮料就知道了。
Jimmy:
No. If it's your birthday, then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. That makes the birthday a special day. Your friends will take care of everything.
不是的.。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分钱。只要吹生日蜡烛,收礼物就可以了。那才能叫过生日啊。你的朋友会把一切都张罗好的。
May:
Wow. That's wonderful.
哇,那太棒了。
Jimmy:
What about in China? What'd you do to celebrate your birthday?
在中国怎么样啊?你们是怎样庆祝生日的呢?
May:
Nowadays, it's no difference from America. But in old times, we have traditional ways to celebrate it.
现在和美国没什么差别。但在以前,我们用传统的方式来庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
Oh, really? Anything special?
哦,真的吗?有什么特别的吗?
May:
Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. And for old people, we'll prepare Longevity Peaches. Just for blessing.
妈妈会煮“长寿面”。如果是给老人过生日,就要准备寿桃。都是用来祝福的。
Jimmy:
Wow, Longevity Peaches! What's that? Real peach?
哇,寿桃。那是什么啊?是真的桃子吗?
May:
No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.
不是的。它们是用麦粉做的,不过看起来就跟真的桃子一样。
Jimmy:
Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it?
为什么是桃子呢?这里面有什么有趣的传说吗?
May:
Yes. The Goddess is said to own some magical peach trees in heaven. If you eat peaches grown on those trees, you will never die.
有啊。传说王母娘娘在天上有一些神奇的桃树。如果你吃了那些桃树上结出的桃子,你就能长生不死。
Jimmy:
Oh, I know that. The Monkey King once stole a lot of them, which pissed the Goddess off. Cool!
哦,我知道这故事。美猴王有一次偷了一些,把王母娘娘给惹怒了。真好玩!