• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    228

请叫我阿虎
首页 > 英语培训 > 面试者英语回答

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

鼹鼠大小姐

已采纳

英文面试中的常见问题如何回答

外企让很多年轻白领垂青,而语言的门槛让很多人望而却步。不少人从接到面试电话通知的那一刻起,就不由得心里紧张,更不用说想到要用英语面试、老外老板亲切却又让人紧张的微笑、看似简单而又机关重重的问题……其实,只要提前多做准备,就可以避免因胡言乱语而失去你梦想工作的可能。

如何把握住问题的要点、猜透老外老板的问题而给出漂亮的回答,是面试的重要环节。让我们从面试中最常见的问题开始。

1.Tell me about yourself.

面试官常以这样的问题开始。记得,他们想要听到的是你的工作技巧,不是你的个人生活。不要说,“I was born inBeijing”“1 like to play computer games”或是“I have two brothers”。告诉他们有关你职业生涯的发展、你学到的东西或是你是如何获得某些工作技巧的。

这个问题主要考察求职者的个性是否符合公司的企业文化,所以回答的时候要尽量贴近这个公司的情况来推销自己的特点。比如这个公司是属于汽车行业,那么你就该回答:“Driving is my hobby. I really love the feeling of running on the road and I take cars as my best friends.”总之是要找到自己跟这个公司的一个切合点,让面试官了解你充分适合这个环境。

2.What are your three greatest strengths?

回答这个问题的时候不可以含混不清,不可以只是简单回答“I' m really organized, punctual and get along well with others.”简洁、精炼,找到这个公司所看重的特长,是回答这个问题的关键。比如要应聘金融行业,可是说:“I think my three strongest strengths are details-oriental, patient and cautious.”但是如果应聘者是一个销售精英,可以说:“I thinkmy strongest strengths are aggressivehard working and communicative.”总之,需要考虑到应聘公司及职务的需要来选择表现自己的优势。

3.What are your three greatest weaknesses?

能够为公司增值永远是老板的最爱,老板都愿意找到一个了解、热爱工作并能够为公司创造价值的员工。所以不要很诚实地把自己的毛病暴露出来,而是要有策略地选择一些能够为自己加分的缺点。比如:“I am a perfectionist and I pay very much attention to details,Sometimes I am quite captious.”

4.Why are you interested in working for our company?

这个问题主要考察应聘者是否对这个工作进行了了解,或者是否真正有兴趣,所以需要围绕整个公司的具体情况,让面试官知道你很清楚这个公司的运营模式,以及对这项工作非常积极。因此不要以“It seemed like a good career move”或是“I haven't been able to find anything else interesting”开始。记得雇主们想知道你能带给公司什么。而不是公司能带给你什么!

如果能有一些实际问题回答的话,就会有更大的加分,我们建议应聘者可以这样:“I read an article in the newspaperand was very impressed by…”但是前提是你必须真的对这家公司作了研究,同时也要注意,不要让面试官觉得你是为了讨好面试官而言过其实,这样只会适得其反。

5.Why did you leave your last job?

跳槽的原因可能是上一份工作非常糟糕,但是面试并不是适合抱怨的场合。千万不要对现有或是过去的雇主或同事进行这样的评论:“I didn't agree with the company's direction.”“I got no recognition for my work.”“My boss wastotally unreasonable. ”

我们建议要从自身发展的角度出发来回答:“I love mylast job and really learned a lot from it, but I need a new platform and bigger space to make my career successful.”总之,要让面试官知道,以前的`公司在你的眼中并非一钱不值,你是怀着感激来评价他们的。

6.If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?

这个问题是老板想知道你会不会像离开上一份工作那样很快地离开这里,你可以这样回答:“As long as my positionhere allows me to learn and to advance at a pace with my abilities. ”这样就告诉老板,你是希望同公司一起成长,不会轻易地离开。

7.Tell me about a time when you face difficulties.

听到这个问题,应聘者可能会有些摸不透面试官到底想知道什么,而不知道怎么回答。其实这个时候他是想知道你过去的工作中有过什么特别的例子,来展示你有解决各项复杂问题的能力。这时,最好能提前准备一张优秀的“成绩单”,上面清楚地表明你处理过的问题的列表,告诉他你有能力解决任何困难,这一点至关重要。

8.Do you have any questions for me?

这也是一个面试中经典的结束问题,测试应聘者是否真正对这份工作真正有兴趣与热爱,此时应该询问具体的问题以显示应聘者非常了解该公司,对未来的工作有很多的期待和好主意,充分表示热情。不要问那些你早就该知道答案的问题,诸如:“What does your company do?”或是“Could you tell me your name again?”应聘者一定要提前准备很多有关这令公司具体情况的问题,最好能够涉及到他们业务上取得的成绩,比如说:“I learned that your company has seen tremendous growth in recent years. I' m keen to know how you made such a success.”你需要表现出对这个公司浓厚的兴趣,到了这时,基本上一张聘书就到手了。

注意:不要问薪水或是和假期相关的问题:“When do you give raises?" "How much vacation time can I expect?”在听到了他们告诉你,“We'd like to offer you the job.”才去问此类的问题。

面试者英语回答

350 评论(10)

亲爱的小慧慧

面试是面试官与应聘者进行面对面交流的过程。在交流的过程中,面试官需要收集尽量多的信息对应聘者的合适与否做出判断。我整理了关于英文面试常见问题及回答,欢迎阅读!

你有这个行业工作经验吗

【面试方】:

1)Do you have any work experience in this field?

你有这个行业的工作经验吗?

2)What kind of jobs have you had?

你做过哪些工作?

3)What's your responsibility at your present work unit?

现在这个单位你负责什么工作?

4)Please tell me about your working experience.

能告诉我你的工作经验吗?

5)Have you ever been employed?

你被雇佣过吗?

6)What kind of job are you doing now?

你现在做什么工作?

7)Do you have any work experience in this field?

你有没有这方面的工作经验?

8)Do you have any work history in this field?

你有没有做过这方面的工作?

9)Do you have any occupational history in this field?

你有没有做过这方面的工作?

10)Do you have any specific experience in this field?

你有没有具体做过这方面的工作?

11)What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

你从过去的工作中学到了什么?

12)Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

谈谈你的工作业绩好吗?

13)How would you evaluate the company you are with?

你将如何评价你现在的公司?

14)Give me a summary of your current job description.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

15)How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

16)What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

17)What makes you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

18)Are you a multi-tasked individual?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?

19)Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你能承受工作上的压力吗?

20)Have you had any work experience at all?

你有工作经验吗?

21)How would your present employer evaluate/appraise/judge/describe you?

你现在的老板会怎样评价你呢?

22)What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?

你的什么资历让你感觉你在这个行业会取得成功?

【应聘者】:

1)I am responsible for product distribution.

我负责产品销售。

2)I have 4 years’ experience in staff management.

我有四年管理员工的经验。

3)I have experience as a receptionist.

我做过接待员。

4)I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

5)With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

6)With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

7)I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

8)My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

9)The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

10)I worked as a tutor after school.

放学后我就去做家教。

11)I have been an assistant to the general manager.

我做过总经理助理。

12)I have been a production manager.

我做过生产经理。

13)I have been a customer service coordinator.

我做过顾客服务协调员。

你的缺点是什么

The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is "What is your greatest weakness?" Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless, you can remove some of the awkwardness by prepping for the question and following these rules.

每次面试中肯定会出现的可怕问题是“你最大的缺点是什么?”也许这是面试官淘汰应聘者的方式,他们想看看谁真正为这个不友善的问题做了准备。无论如何,你可以通过准备答案,并遵循下面的方法免去部分尴尬。

1. Don't give a cop-out answer

1. 不要回避问题

Please don't give tired answers like, "My greatest weakness is that I'm too much of aperfectionist/workaholic." Perhaps it is true for you, but unfortunately, it may bring false to the interviewer who is used to hearing these generic answers that come off as a way to dodge the question.

请不要给千篇一律的回答,比如:“我最大的缺点是过于追求完美/工作太拼命。”也许这是真实回答,但不幸的是,它会给面试官错误信息,他们习惯了听这些通用回答,会以为你想回避这个问题。

2. Be honest

2. 要诚实

Dig deep into yourself and figure out what your true weaknesses are at work. Write them down on a sheet of paper, and figure out which ones you can use in an interview. If you state a weakness you've struggled with, your answer will sound more honest. Some things that will help you come up with true weaknesses is to look at some of the challenges you have faced in your previous jobs or think aboutconstructive criticism you've received from a manager.

深入挖掘自己,找到真正的缺点。把它们写在纸上,看看哪些可以在面试的时候说。如果你说的是让你烦扰的缺点,听上去会更诚实。回想你在以前工作中遇到的困难,或是经理对你的有用批评,这样你能想起真正的缺点。

3. Avoid deal breakers

3. 不要说会影响面试的缺点

Although we mention that you should be honest, it's also good to remember that there is such a thing as being too honest. You need to avoid weaknesses that will hurt your chances of getting the job. For example, say if you're applying for an HR position and you say that you're not good with people, or if you're trying for a sales job and you say you are bad at negotiating. This doesn't mean that you have to make up a weakness, but it's just preferable for you to pick another weakness that isn't a deal breaker.

虽然我们刚才提到你应该诚实,但也要记住别太诚实。你要避开那些会影响你得到工作的缺点。例如,申请人力资源的职位却说不善于与人相处,或者想做销售却说不擅协商。不是让你一定要编缺点,但是挑个不会影响面试的缺点会好一些。

4. Talk about your attempts to overcome your weakness

4. 要谈到你为克服缺点做的努力

Always talk about the steps you have taken to overcome your weakness. This is your chance to show the interviewer that although you have your flaws, you are proactive and resourceful enough to overcome them. In a way, your effort to conquer your weaknesses will be looked at as a strength.

要说你为克服缺点做的事。这是你向面试官证明的机会,让他们知道虽然你有缺点,但你会主动克服缺点,也有办法克服它们。在某种程度上,你为克服缺点做的努力会被视作优点。

你为什么从上份工作中离职

【离职原因】:

【面试方】:

1)Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?

你为什么要辞去现在的工作来我们这里?

2)What's the reason for you to leave your present job?

你为何要辞去你现在的工作?

3)For what do you decide to leave your present job?

你为何要辞去你现在的工作?

4)How would you evaluate your present firm?

你如何评价你现在的公司?

(It's an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences.)

5)How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?

你对失去所有的福利怎么看?

(Concerned but not panicked. )

6)What was your reason for leaving?

你为什么要离开呢?

7)Do you enjoy your present job?

你喜欢目前的工作吗?

8)What made you decide to change your job?

什么原因使你决定换工作?

9)I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?

我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?

10)Why have you changed you job so frequently?

你为什么经常换工作?

11)What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

你为何要离开原来的雇主?

【应聘方】:

1)The job is out of my major/field/specialty/domain.

我的工作不属于我的专业范围/专业领域/专业/专业领域。

2)I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.

我想找一个能给我带来提升机会的工作。

3)I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.

我想找一个更具挑战性的工作。

4)My former company has been bankrupt.

我原先那个公司已经破产了。

5)Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

6)My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

我离职的理由是希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。

7)My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

我离职的原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。

8) I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

我为照顾住在外地的老母亲而申请辞职。

9)My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

我离职的理由是因为深知无升迁的机会。

10)I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.

我希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。

11)I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.

由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。

12)I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前离职。

13)I left the position with the desire of improving my position.

我为了找更高的职位,而请求离职。

14)I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

由于所服务的公司解散,只好离职。

15)I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.

毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。

16)The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.

w我准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。

17)Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.

很不幸地,我不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。

18)I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。

19)I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible. I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job. I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。

20)I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade only, there isn't much chance to speak English.

因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中国市场,所以很少会使用英语。

21)Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。

22)I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

我离开现职是因为工作合同期满。

23)The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.

那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。

24)To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

坦率地说,我不是很喜欢那份工作,因为我在这个职位上没有多少事可干。

191 评论(13)

相关问答