• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    121

pinkyoyo0403
首页 > 英语培训 > 客房英语情景对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

懒云堂主

已采纳

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要预订一间房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?

谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

谢谢,房间费用是多少钱

A That is 580 RMB

房费是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你们没有折扣吗?

A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什么时候能到达,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2点45

A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

谢谢,再见!

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment.

R:请稍等。

T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.

T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。

R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.

R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。

T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?

T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?

M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.

M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。

R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.

R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。

T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?

T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?

M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?

M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?

T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!

T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!

R: Careful sir, your briefcase!

R:先生,小心,你的公文包!

T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!

T:啊!我的文件散了一地!

R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.

R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。

T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?

T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?

M: OK. Here you are.

M:好的,给你。

R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?

R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?

T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?

T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?

R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?

R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?

M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.

M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。

R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.

R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。

T: OK, thanks.

T:好的,谢谢。

R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.

R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。

M: Thank you very much.

M:非常感谢。

客房英语情景对话

296 评论(11)

饕餮江江

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:客房服务,欢迎大家学习!

客房服务情景对话一:

A:Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Black,please?

A:早上好,请布莱克先生听电话好吗?

B:Speaking.

B:我就是。

A:This is the Front Desk. I'm afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are very song for the inconvenience.

A:这里是柜台,您房间的空调设备恐怕需要修理了。我们想请您换房间。抱歉给您带来不便。

B:0K. Well, I suppose I have no choice. What do you want me to do?

B:好的,我想我别无选择,您要我做什么呢?

A:What time is the most convenient for you to change rooms,sir?

A:先生,您什么时间换房间最方便呢?

B:I'm going out in about half an hour.

B:我半小时左右就要出去了。

A:What time will you be back?

A:什么时候回来呢?

B:Oh , around seven o'clock, I suppose.

B:嗯,我想7点左右吧。

A:We could move your luggage while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you? You may pick up your new room key No. 216 from the Front Desk when you return.

A:我们可以在您外出时搬移行李,但是,您可不可以把贵重物品带在身上?您回来时可以在柜台领取新的216号房钥匙。

B:OK. I'll do that.

B:好的,就这么办。

A:Thank you very much , sir.

A:先生,非常谢谢您。

客房服务情景对话二:

A:Hello. Can I help you?

A:你好。需要帮忙吗?

B:Hello. Is my laundry ready? My room number is 210.

B:你好。我的衣服洗好了吗?我的房号是2100

A:I'm afraid it is still being washed.

A:恐怕仍然在洗呢。

B:Can you take the strain off?

B:你们能把那个污点清除吗?

A:Yes,we can. But you need wait a moment.

A:是的,可以。但是您需要等一会儿。

B:That's right. Can I get it back in the afternoon? I really need them tonight.

B:好的。今天下午我可以取回来吗?今晚我确实需要穿的。

A:Yes,it will be ready then.

A:可以,那时候就好了。

B:OK. By the way , please get them pressed.

B:好的。顺便说一声,请把它门熨一熨。

A:No problem.

A:没问题。

客房服务情景对话三:

A:Good morning , Room Service. May I help you?

A:早上好,客房服务部。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

B:I'd like to have lunch in my room.

B:我想在房间用午餐。

A:OK, sir. We offer two types of lunch, Chinese food and western food. Which one would you prefer?

A:好的,先生。我们提供中餐和西餐两种午餐,您喜欢哪种?

B:What does a Chinese food have?

B:中餐有什么呢?

A:Rice , egg , beef and vegetables.

A:有米饭、鸡蛋、牛肉和蔬菜。

B:That will be fine. I'll take it.

B:好吧。我就要这个。

A:I see. May I have your name and room number,please?

A:明白了。能告诉我您的姓名和房间号吗?

B:Sure , it's White in Room 204.

B:可以,204房的怀特。

A:Let me confirm your order, Mr. White in Room 204,Chinese food. Is that right?

A:让我确认一下您的订单:204房的怀特先生,要一份中餐,是这样吗?

B:Exactly.

B:对。

A:Your order will be ready soon,thank you for calling.

A:您的午餐很快就好,感谢您来电。

客房服务情景对话四:

A:Housekeeping. May I come in?

A:客房管理部。我可以进来吗?

B:Sure. Come in.

B:当然。请进。

A:What's the matter?

A:出什么事啦?

B:The television isn't working.

B:电视坏了。

A:I'm very sorry. An engineer will come and check it immediately.

A:非常抱歉,工程师会立刻前来检查。

B:Oh , and another thing , the people next door are very noisy.

B:对了,还有一件事,隔壁的人非常吵闹。

A:I'm very sorry about that. We will check into it.

A:对此我们非常抱歉。我们会调查这件事。

B:OK,don't forget it!

B:好的,别忘了!

A.I'll take care of it personally. Have a good night.

A:我会亲自处理这件事。晚安。

276 评论(11)

寄居小妖妖

小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。我整理了入住酒店英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

(A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest)

A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir?

B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please.

A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir?

B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ?

A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need?

B :what’s the price for standard double room?

A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。

B: What! Why is so expensive?

A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am.

B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room.

A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay?

B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days.

A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。

B:here you are。

A:wait a moment ,please。

Could you please fill in the registration card?

B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right?

A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。

B: Thank you.

A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客

C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?

下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.

我要登记住宿。

C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?

好的,先生。请问大名?

G:I’m Lawrence Brown.

我叫劳伦斯.布朗。

C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?

G:Yes, from tonight.

是的,预订了。从今晚开始。

C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?

请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7

日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?

G:Exactly.

对。

C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?

请填写这张登记表好吗?

G:Fine(Fill the form)

好的(填写表格)

C:How would you like to make payment?

您打算如何付款呢?

G:By American Express Card.

用美国运通信用卡。

C:May I take a print of the card ,please?

请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?

G:Sure, here you are.

好的,给你。

C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.

谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.

161 评论(8)

相关问答