• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    247

兔兔我要幸福
首页 > 英语培训 > 医疗英语情景对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

茵为有你

已采纳

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。我精心收集了关于看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?

你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西小姐.请问有什么需要帮忙的?

埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?

我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.

信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?

我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?

埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.

哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.

信息台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?

内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?

埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.

其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.

信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?

哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?

埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.

可以.太好了.

信息台: May I have the name of that patient?

请问患者的姓名是--?

埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.

他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.

信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.

好的.都安排好了.到时候见.

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(两分钟后)给你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanks a lot

多谢了。

A:You're welcome

不客气。

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。请坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎么了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。严重吗?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎样做才能康复?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什么时候吃这些药呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

B:What else should I do?

我还需要做些别的什么吗?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我会的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快点好起来。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

医疗英语情景对话

232 评论(12)

头头的奋斗

所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Doctor : What's wrong with you?

医生:有什么不舒服?

Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .

病人:近几个月来我常头疼。

D: Did you have any examinations before?

医生:以前检查过吗?

P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .

病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。

D: please tell me about the symptoms.

医生:请给我讲一下症状。

P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .

病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚。

D: How old are you?

医生:您多大岁数了?

P: Forty-two.

病人:42岁。

D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.

医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告诉我字母“E”的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右?……您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5.根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。

P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?

病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?

D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.

医生:是的,但应该先验光。

D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?

医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?

P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.

病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会。

D: How about Friday morning?

医生:星期五上午怎么样?

P: That is OK.

病人:可以。

D: Then come here at 8am. …

医生:那您上午8点来吧。 ……

D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.

医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度。

P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?

病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?

D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.

医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。

P: How do you dilate the pupils?

病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?

D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.

医生:我给您开点眼药水。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次,共6次。请10点钟来。

P: All right. …

病人:好吧。 ……

D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?

医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?

P: Yes . Everything is blurred.

病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。

D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?

医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行。……哪个镜片好些。

P: The second one is better.

病人:第二个好些。

D: And how about this one?

医生:这个镜片呢?

P: It's better.

病人:更好些。

D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?

医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?

P: I'll take them.

病人:我就要这副。

D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.

医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试。

P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.

病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。

D: Try this one.

医生:试试这副。

P: Fine.

病人:很好。

D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.

医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离。55毫米。这是您的配镜处方。

P: Thank you very much.

病人:非常感谢。

D: Don't mention it .

医生:不客气。

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

329 评论(10)

相关问答