维尼达熊
为了能更好的享受出国旅游的乐趣,旅游常用英语口语学习是必要的。我在此献上旅游英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
餐厅会话1
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?
B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
好的,你想吃什么样的东西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
这附近有没有中国餐厅?
B:There's one across the street.
对街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?
哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建议你去Green Inn试试看。
A:Is it very far from here?
离这里很远吗?
餐厅会话2
I'd like a table for three or four at seven.
我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。
Please reserve a table for three.
请预留一个3人桌位。
I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late.
抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。
Do I have to be formally dressed?
我必须穿正式服装吗?
B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?
晚上好。你们有几位?
A:Two.
两位。
餐厅会话3
Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?
你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗?
Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?
这条街上有没有中国餐厅?
Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?
这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?
I'd like to eat some French food.
我想吃一些法国菜。
A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.
我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。
B:For three. And your name please?
三位。您贵姓?
I'd like to make reservation, please.
我想预订桌位。
蓝Luckyclover
出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一起来了解下吧:【住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总】A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?B:I'd like a suite for four nights.B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。B:That's all right. How much do they cost?B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。B:How much in total?B:一共需要多少钱?A:1088 RMB.A:人民币1088元。B:Is breakfast included?B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。B:That's fine. I'll get it.B:很好,那我就住这了。A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。【酒店办理入住英语对话】A:We reserved a double room for you.甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。B:May I have a look at the room?乙:我可以看一下房间吗?A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.乙:我共有3件行李。A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?A:Is the checkin procedure finished?甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。A:Where is the elevator?甲:电梯在哪儿?B:It's over there.乙:就在那边。句型讲解:check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。A:What can I do for you?甲:需要什么帮助?B:Something is wrong with the toilet.乙:马桶坏了。A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.甲:我们马上派人去修。句型讲解:如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。【住酒店结账的英语对话】A:I would like to check out.甲:我要结账。B:Please show me your room card.乙:请出示您的房卡。A:Here you are.甲:给你。经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?B:I'll pay by credit.乙:用信用卡。A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。句型讲解:check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。