• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    92

happysky4496
首页 > 英语培训 > 是时候了英语口语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

米苏and妮娜

已采纳

英语和汉语一样,是我们世界五大语言之一,为什么汉语学得很好,英语学得不好,是因为在我们的日常生活和学习中没有创设一种学习英语的环境。很多人都说英语很难学,在我看来很简单,只要方法得当势如破竹,我们不能只作为一个旁观者临渊羡鱼,而要做的是退而结网,立马行动。那么怎么学好英语口语呢? 学好英语口语方法: 第一,要学会使用重要的美国习语。不容易学、易造成理解困惑的东西就是“习语”。比如北京人说盖了帽儿了,外国人很难理解,这就是习语。所以和美国人交流时,能适当地运用美国习语,他马上就会觉得很亲切,也很爱和你交流。那么什么是习语?就是每个单词你都认识,但把它们组合在一起,你就不知道是什么意思了。第二,学会两种语言的传译能力。这是衡量口语水平的一个最重要标准。因为英语不是我们的母语,我们天生就有自己的母语。很多人都认为学好外语必须丢掉自己的母语,这是不对的。怎么学英语口语第三,要有猜测能力。为什么美国人和美国人、中国人和中国人之间交流很少产生歧义?就是因为他们之间能“猜测”。我们的教学不提倡“猜测”。但我觉得猜测对学好美国口语很重要。在交流中,有一个词你没有听懂,你不可能马上去查字典,这时候就需要猜测来架起一座桥梁来弥补这个缺口,否则交流就会中断。更多英语学习资料你可以参考下我个人的英语学习博客

是时候了英语口语

281 评论(13)

chensilong812

高频生活英语口语句子

英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语通常是通过声音传播的。英语文学作品中也常以书面形式记叙英语口语。下面是我为大家带来的高频生活英语口语句子,欢迎阅读。

1. I think so.

我想是的。

2. In a word, yes.

一句话,是的。

3. You're perfectly correct.

完全和你说的一样。

4. You got it.

正是!

5. I deny that.

我否认。

6. That's not what I mean.

我不是那个意思。

7. If you say so.

如果你说是的话,那就是吧。

8. I'm afraid so.

恐怕就是这样了。

9. No doubt.

确实是这样。

10. Your answer is to the point.

你说到点子上了。

11. Just google it.

自己去搜索一下。

12. You made my day.

因为你(或你的言语行动)让我一天都很开心。

13. She's wearing heavy makeup.

她化了浓妆。

14. I'm starving to death.

我快饿死了。

15. She dumped me.

她把我甩了。

16. You're the last person I want to see.

你是我最不想见到的一个人。

17. Fair enough.

没错,有道理。

18. Don't take it too serious.

别太当真/在意。

19. Look on the bright side.

往好的方面想。

20. You have my word.

我向你保证。

21. You asked for it!

是你自找的/都是你自己造的孽啊!

22. Am I embarrassing you?

我让你丢人/尴尬了吗?

23. I'm as busy as a bee.

我特别的忙。

24. Are you with me?

你在听我说话吗(对话时引起他人注意力)?要不要一起来啊(邀请对方一起做某事)?

25. Don't go too far.

别高兴的太早/别想得太不切实际了。

26. You're barking up the wrong tree.

你搞错对象了/你问错人了。

27. She's my ex.

她是我前女友(前妻)。

28. You bet.

当然啦,肯定的(表示自己很有把握)。

29. I'm gonna throw a party.

我要办个派对。

30. He's a heavy smoker.

他是个烟袋。

31. She's shallow.

她很肤浅(形容以貌取人等)。

32. You piss me off.

你惹恼我了。

33. She's showing off again.

她又在炫耀了。

34. Just like old times.

就像从前一样。

35. Tell me about it.

就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以迎合对方的话,表示有相同的经历)。

36. I'm positive(或直接说positive)

非常肯定。

37. This seat is taken.

此座已占。

38. Keep it real.

莫装逼。

39. My aunt flo is visiting.

我大姨妈来了/来例假了。

40. He always breaks the ice.

他总能活跃气氛。

41. I take that back.

我收回自己的话(用于反悔之前说过的话)。

42. That means a lot to me.

那对我来说意义重大/是莫大的鼓励。

43. You name it.

你尽管说(只要你说,我都答应)。

44. It's a long shot.

没什么胜算/成功的几率不大(但还是可以试试看)。

45. What a small world.

世界可真是小啊。

46. What's good here?

(点餐时)这儿最好吃的是什么?

47. What do you think?

你觉得嘞?你怎么想?

48. There you go again.

又来了!

49. You'll see.

以后你会明白的。

50. Stay out of this.

别搀和。

51. Don't be like that.

别这样嘛。

52. You've gone too far.

你实在是太过分了。

53. That makes two of us.

我也是/我赞同你的想法。

54. That makes one of us.

只有你才这样。

55. How do I look?

我看上去咋样?

56. Could be.

有可能,说不定。

57. Not a chance.

门儿都没有,想都别想。

58. What's with your face?

你的`脸怎么了?

59. Nothing personal.

我没别的意思(不是出于私人恩怨)。

60. It won't be too long.

很快就好了。

61. Be realistic.

现实一点!

62. Don't be so childish.

别这么孩子气。

63. Don't make a fool of yourself.

别丢人现眼了。

64. Are we on the same page?

我们想法一样吧?我们达成共识了吧?

65. A promise is a promise.

说话算话。

66. I'm crazy about her.

我疯狂迷恋她。

67. I'm in a bad mood.

我心情很糟糕。

68. I'm not your baby-sitter.

我可不是你的保姆。

69. How was your day?

今天过得咋样?

70. Another day, another dollar.

当一天和尚撞一天钟。

71. Mind your own business.

管好你自己

72. Right on time.

来得正是时候/很准时。

73. Feel free to call me.

随时电话联系我。

74. Where were we last time?

我们上次讲到哪儿了?

75. I'm worn out.

我累死鸟。

76. I'll get her for you.

我帮你去叫她。

77. What's your constellation/sign?

你是什么星座的?

78. One moment, please.

请稍等。

79. It drives me crazy.

快把老子气疯了。

80. I don't get you.

我没明白你的意思。

81. I have gained a lot of weight.

我发福了很多。

82. Anytime you're ready.

只要你准备好了任何时候都可以。

83. Just get out of my way.

靠边儿站/别挡路。

84. I'm totally behind this.

我完全赞成这个。

85. Doesn't matter to me.

跟我没关系/我无所谓了。

86. I'm taking my time.

我在静观其变。

87. This is kind of embarrassing.

这有点难为情/有点囧/有点尴尬。

88. By all means.

当然可以(同certainly)。

89. We all chipped in.

我们大伙凑的。

90. I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.

我不知道你意指什么。

91. We're looking into it.

我们正在观察。

92. I need to be by myself for a while.

我需要一个人静一会儿。

93. How about if we split it?

我们平摊怎么样?

94. That makes sense.

那样还说得过去/比较合理。

95. Things are gonna work out.

事情会解决的。

96. You might wanna ...

开头表示提建议,翻译成“怎样怎样比较好”。

97. We made a pact.

我们说好的/约定好的。

98. You wish!

你想得美!

99. Let's take a short break.

我们稍作休息。

100. Spot on!

说的太对了!

101. Come again?

再说一遍?

102. I'll back you up.

我会挺你的。

103. Tit for tat.

以牙还牙。

104. Get in line!

排队去(别插队)!

105. Sure thing!

当然!

106. Don't mess with me.

别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。

107. Sold out.

卖光了。

108. So far, so good.

目前还过得去吧。

109. Bummer!

真倒霉/真扫兴!

110. Wait up.

等等哈。

111. About time!

是时候了(做某事)!

112. You're a badass.

你个坏蛋。

113. It's meant to be.

天意啊!

114. She passed out.

她昏倒了。

115. I'm not that bad!

我没那么差吧!

116. I'm low on cash.

我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。

117. Be right back.

马上回来。

118. You can count on me.

相信我/你就放心交给我吧。

119. Buck up!

振作起来!

120. Same here.

我也是。

121. Deal!

成交!就这样说定了!

122. Do I have to?

我一定要如此吗?

123. Check, please.

买单啦/结账。

124. And?

还有呢?

125. Nice try!

想得美!得了吧!

126. Cheers!

干杯!谢谢啦!

127. Peace!

再见!

128. Bingo!

中了!

129. It's on the house.

免费的。

130. Still up?

还没睡呀?

131. Easy, man.

哥们,淡定。

132. Don't flatter yourself.

别自以为是了。

133. What is the fuss?

吵什么?

134. Are you by yourself?

你一个吗?

135. I'll see to it.

我会留意的。

136. Call it even.

扯平了。

137. So?

然后呢?

138. Hold me tight.

抱紧我。

139. What's on your mind?

你心里在想什么?

140. Make up your mind.

快下决心/做出决定吧。

141. I'm dead broke right now.

我现在穷死了。

142. Don't try to strike an attitude with me.

不要对我摆什么臭架子。

143. He's just pulling my leg.

他只是在开我的玩笑。

144. Break a leg!

好运!祝你好运!

145. You can't break your promise.

你不能言而无信啊!

146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down!

保持低调!

147. I don't have time for this.

我可没时间跟你瞎搅和/瞎逼逼(表某事是浪费时间,或催促赶紧切入正题)。

148. I don't mean to be rude, but...

我无意冒犯,但是……

149. Where to?

去哪儿?

150. Anywhere but here.

除了这里,哪儿都可以。

151. You won't regret it.

你不会后悔的。

152. I'll take the shotgun.

我坐副驾驶的位置。

153. She hates my guts.

她恨死我了。

154. I made a fool of myself.

我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。

155. I'll take your word for it.

我相信你说的话。

156.This is a touchy subject.

这是个敏感的话题。

157. You seem a littile jumpy.

你有点儿神经质啊。

158. I can't thank you enough.

我感激不尽。

159. She's our age.

她跟我们年纪差不多。

160. Don't drag me into this.

别把我扯进来。

161. Suck it up!

能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就过去了。

162. How could you?

你怎么可以这样(对我/这样做)?

163. Don't rush me!

别催我!

164. It's just a setback.

这只是点小挫折而已。

165. How could you be so sure?

你怎么能这么肯定?

166. You just let it happen.

你就这么任其发生(不管不顾的)。

167. I'm beat.

我累坏了。

168. What a drag!

真无聊!真没劲!

169. I got fired.

我被炒鱿鱼了。

170. I can live with that.

我能受得了/接受得了。

171. Text me when you get home.

到家了给我发个短信。

172. Need a hand ?

需要帮忙吗?

173. It's my call.

这事由我决定。

174. You really like playing this card.

你可真是喜欢用这招啊。

175. He's getting too emotional.

他太鸡冻了/情绪化了。

176. I'm trying to spare your feelings.

我是在照顾你的感受。

177. I'm out of work.

我失业了。

178. We should think twice about it.

我们得仔细考虑下。

179. The hell you say!

废话!胡扯!我不信你的话!

180. Money is no object.

钱不是问题(有足够的钱,不差钱)。

181. I'd like to make a reservation.

我想预定(房间/座位等)。

182. What's the hurry?

急毛急啊!

183. You made a right choice.

你的选择是对的。

184. You're a dead man!

你丫死定了!

185. I'll treat you to dinner.

我会请你吃饭的。

186. No more worries.

再不需担心了。

187. No funny stuff.

不要耍花招。

188. You should burn in hell.

你真该下地狱!

189. I won't take no for an answer.

别对我说不/别拒绝我。

190. I'm going to puke.

我要吐了。

191. I'm just wiped out.

我累坏了/筋疲力尽了。

192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.

抱歉,我说漏嘴了。

193. Excuse me for a moment.

失陪一会儿。

194. Just leave it to me.

交给我处理吧。

195. Don't underestimate anyone.

不要小看/低估任何人。

196. You're really something!

你真了不起/你真牛。

197. Just have a little faith.

要有点信心嘛。

198. Make it quick.

长话短说/快一点。

199. Don't kid yourself.

不要自欺欺人了。

200. It's made in heaven.

这是命中注定的。

201. I got the message.

我懂你的意思了。

202. Let's leave this up.

这事儿先放着(别管)。

203. I'm on it.

交给我吧/我来吧。

204. I'm not going anywhere.

我哪也不去。

205. She's on the phone.

她在打电话/接电话。

206. I should have done this.

我本该这么做的(但是实际上我没做)。

207. I'll tell you what.

听我说。

208. Get out of my way.

闪开/让开!

209. Where was I?

我刚才说到哪儿了?

210. You do the math.

你自己想想看。

148 评论(15)

漩海灵猫

每日一句(一月 January) Where can I check in? 在哪儿办理登记手续? ( 1.01 ) Where can I go for help? 我该怎么办呢? ( 1.02 ) It's been a long time. 好久不见了。 ( 1.03 ) I'm under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大。 ( 1.04 ) It's only a matter of time. 这只是时间问题。 ( 1.05 ) I'm crazy about English. 我非常喜欢英语。 ( 1.06 ) Thank you all the same. 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。 ( 1.07 ) Two heads are better than one. 人多智广。 ( 1.08 ) May I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付款吗? ( 1.09 ) Give me a call. 给我打电话。 ( 1.10 ) I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。 ( 1.11 ) Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的? ( 1.12 ) I'll take care of it. 我来办这件事。 ( 1.13 ) Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责? ( 1.14 ) It really comes in handy. 有了它真是方便。 ( 1.15 ) You can't complain. 你该知足了。 ( 1.16 ) Would you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗? ( 1.17 ) How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭? ( 1.18 ) Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗? ( 1.19 ) Keep your fingers crossed. 为成功祈祷吧。 ( 1.20 ) It's time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。 ( 1.21 ) Thank you for everything. 感谢你做的一切。 ( 1.22 ) How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上? ( 1.23 ) How is it going? 情况怎么样? ( 1.24 ) You got a good deal. 你买得真便宜。 ( 1.25 ) You did a good job. 你干得很好。 ( 1.26 ) Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。 ( 1.27 ) If I were in your shoes. 如果我站在你的立场上. ( 1.28 ) Pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦即是快乐。 ( 1.29 ) When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好? ( 1.30 ) I'll play it by ear. 我将随兴而定。 ( 1.31 ) 每日一句(二月 February) May I try it on? 我能试穿一下吗? ( 2.01 ) I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。 ( 2.02 ) I'll take it. 我要了。 ( 2.03 ) You never know. 世事难料。 ( 2.04 ) We have a lot in common. 我们有很多相同之处。 ( 2.05 ) It drives me crazy. 它使我快要发疯了。 ( 2.06 ) Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 ( 2.07 ) Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。 ( 2.08 ) Something must be done about it. 必须得想个办法。 ( 2.09 ) I'll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的。 ( 2.10 ) Long time no see. 好久不见。 ( 2.11 ) Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。 ( 2.12 ) I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。 ( 2.13 ) It's very popular. 它很受欢迎。 ( 2.14 ) There's a possibility. 有这个可能。 ( 2.15 ) I want to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案。 ( 2.16 ) I want to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。 ( 2.17 ) I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。 ( 2.18 ) I suppose so. 我想是这样。 ( 2.19 ) Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点吗? ( 2.20 ) Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗? ( 2.21 ) This soup tastes great. 这个汤非常美味。 ( 2.22 ) I'll keep that in mind. 我会记住的。 ( 2.23 ) We are in the same boat. 我们的处境相同。 ( 2.24 ) I haven't the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。 ( 2.25 ) Take your time. 慢慢来。 ( 2.26 ) I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到遗憾。 ( 2.27 ) It's hard to say. 很难说。 ( 2.28 ) 每日一句(三月 March) I'll have to see about that. 这事儿我得想一想再定。 ( 3.01 ) Let's get to the point. 让我们言归正传。 ( 3.02 ) Let's get together sometime. 有时间我们聚一下吧。 ( 3.03 ) I'll pick up the tab. 我来付帐。 ( 3.04 ) I'm on my way. 我这就上路。 ( 3.05 ) It's just what I had in mind. 这正是我想要的。 ( 3.06 ) I'll give you a hand. 我来帮助你。 ( 3.07 ) May I ask you a question? 我可以问一个问题吗? ( 3.08 ) Where are you going? 你去哪儿? ( 3.09 ) I'll walk you to the door. 我送你到门口。 ( 3.10 ) I'll show you. 我指给你看。 ( 3.11 ) I'll take your advice. 我接受你的忠告。 ( 3.12 ) What's on your mind? 你在想什么呢? ( 3.13 ) Something's come up. 发生了一些事。 ( 3.14 ) Easy come, easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 ( 3.15 ) That's OK. 可以。 ( 3.16 ) Take care. 请多保重。 ( 3.17 ) Forget it. 算了吧。 ( 3.18 ) We'll see. 再说吧。 ( 3.19 ) What can I do for you? 要我帮忙吗? ( 3.20 ) I'm sorryI'm late. 对不起,我迟到了。 ( 3.21 ) Is that OK? 这样可以吗? ( 3.22 ) Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来! ( 3.23 ) Probably. 可能吧。 ( 3.24 ) I'm lost. 我给搞糊涂了。 ( 3.25 ) There is a call for you. 有你的电话。 ( 3.26 ) I've got a headache. 我头痛。 ( 3.27 ) I'd like a refund. 我想要退款。 ( 3.28 ) You need a vacation. 你需要休假。 ( 3.29 ) I can manage. 我自己可以应付。 ( 3.30 ) Can you make it? 你能来吗? ( 3.31 ) 每日一句(四月 April) It's a deal. 一言为定。 ( 4.01 ) You've dialed the wrong number. 你拨错电话号码了。 ( 4.02 ) It's a small world. 这世界真小。 ( 4.03 ) What a shame! 真是遗憾! ( 4.04 ) I understand completely. 我完全明白。 ( 4.05 ) How late are you open? 你们营业到几点? ( 4.06 ) Are you married? 你结婚了吗? ( 4.07 ) I mean what I say. 我说话算数。 ( 4.08 ) I'm good at it. 我做这个很在行。 ( 4.09 ) I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。 ( 4.10 ) Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗? ( 4.11 ) Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗? ( 4.12 ) Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗? ( 4.13 ) Please leave me alone. 请别打扰我。 ( 4.14 ) Could I have the bill, please? 请把帐单给我好吗? ( 4.15 ) I wasn't aware of that. 我没有意识到。 ( 4.16 ) You can say that again. 我同意。 ( 4.17 ) You will be better off. 你的状况会好起来的。 ( 4.18 ) Kill two birds with one stone. 一举两得。 ( 4.19 ) I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。 ( 4.20 ) It's a nice day today. 今天天气很好。 ( 4.21 ) It's a once in a lifetime chance. 这是一生难得的机会。 ( 4.22 ) Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道歉。 ( 4.23 ) Keep the change. 不用找了(零钱)。 ( 4.24 ) Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。 ( 4.25 ) I have a complaint. 我要投诉。 ( 4.26 ) He is in conference. 他正在开会。 ( 4.27 ) I wish I could. 但愿我能。 ( 4.28 ) You should give it a try. 你应该试一试。 ( 4.29 ) It slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。 ( 4.30 ) 每日一句(五月 May) Let's find out. 我们去问一下吧。 ( 5.01 ) You should take advantage of it. 你应该好好利用这个机会。 ( 5.02 ) You've made a good choice. 你的眼力不错。 ( 5.03 ) That's ridiculous. 那太荒唐了。 ( 5.04 ) How long did it last? 持续了多久? ( 5.05 ) I'm on a diet. 我正在节食。 ( 5.06 ) That couldn't be better. 那再好不过了。 ( 5.07 ) That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主意。 ( 5.08 ) Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗? ( 5.09 ) Can I take a message? 要我传话吗? ( 5.10 ) Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗? ( 5.11 ) May I have a receipt? 我可以要一张收据吗? ( 5.12 ) Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗? ( 5.13 ) Don't take any chances. 不要存侥幸心理。 ( 5.14 ) Don't make any mistakes. 别出差错。 ( 5.15 ) What's the deadline? 截止到什么时候? ( 5.16 ) I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。 ( 5.17 ) Let's hope for the best. 让我们往好处想吧。 ( 5.18 ) Don't take it for granted. 不要想当然。 ( 5.19 ) What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦? ( 5.20 ) Just to be on the safe side. 为安全起见。 ( 5.21 ) Maybe some other time. 也许下一次吧。 ( 5.22 ) What's the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目的是什么? ( 5.23 ) I feel the same way. 我也有同感。 ( 5.24 ) All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。 ( 5.25 ) Don't give up. 别放弃。 ( 5.26 ) Let's make up. 让我们言归于好吧。 ( 5.27 ) That's the way I look at it, too. 我也是这么想。 ( 5.28 ) That's the way it is. 就是这么回事。 ( 5.29 ) Where were we? 我们说到哪儿了? ( 5.30 ) What's the weather like? 天气怎么样? ( 5.31 ) 每日一句(六月 June) Where have you been? 你去哪儿了? ( 6.01 ) May I have your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字? ( 6.02 ) Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗? ( 6.03 ) First come, first served. 捷足先登。 ( 6.04 ) Forgive me. 请原谅我。 ( 6.05 ) Let me see. 让我想一想。 ( 6.06 ) I'm broke. 我身无分文。 ( 6.07 ) Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗? ( 6.08 ) I'm not really sure. 我不太清楚。 ( 6.09 ) Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗? ( 6.10 ) Let's celebrate! 让我们好好庆祝一下吧! ( 6.11 ) It's a piece of cake. 这很容易。 ( 6.12 ) I'm pressed for time. 我赶时间。 ( 6.13 ) I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感动。 ( 6.14 ) It's incredible. 令人难以置信/不可思议。 ( 6.15 ) I'm not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服。 ( 6.16 ) I can't believe it. 我简直不敢相信。 ( 6.17 ) I can't tell. 我说不准。 ( 6.18 ) I've had enough. 我已经吃饱了。 ( 6.19 ) It's better than nothing. 总比没有好。 ( 6.20 ) I can't resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。 ( 6.21 ) Let me guess. 让我猜一猜。 ( 6.22 ) The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答是干。 ( 6.23 ) Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好。 ( 6.24 ) Have you ever been to Japan? 你去过日本吗? ( 6.25 ) Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。 ( 6.26 ) That's life. 这就是生活。 ( 6.27 ) I can't afford it. 我买不起。 ( 6.28 ) Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗? ( 6.29 ) I've changed my mind. 我已经改变主意。 ( 6.30 ) 每日一句(七月 July) I'm in a good mood. 我现在心情很好。 ( 7.01 ) Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗? ( 7.02 ) Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗? ( 7.03 ) It's worth seeing. 它绝对值得一看。 ( 7.04 ) It won't happen again. 下不为例。 ( 7.05 ) You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。 ( 7.06 ) You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。 ( 7.07 ) I'm just having a look. 我只是随便看看。 ( 7.08 ) Keep up the good work. 再接再厉。 ( 7.09 ) When is the most convenient time for you? 你什么时候最方便? ( 7.10 ) Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗? ( 7.11 ) Don't bother. 不用麻烦了。 ( 7.12 ) It's nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你。 ( 7.13 ) Easier said than done. 说时容易做时难。 ( 7.14 ) You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。 ( 7.15 ) It's no big deal. 这没什么大不了的。 ( 7.16 ) I'll be right with you. 我马上就来。 ( 7.17 ) It's a pain in the neck. 这真是苦不堪言。 ( 7.18 ) What a coincidence! 真是太巧了! ( 7.19 ) What's going on? 发生什么事了? ( 7.20 ) It's nothing. 小事情/不足褂齿。 ( 7.21 ) That's fair. 那样公平。 ( 7.22 ) How much is it? 多少钱? ( 7.23 ) My mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。 ( 7.24 ) Just let it be. 就这样吧。 ( 7.25 ) You said it. 你算说对了。 ( 7.26 ) I'll get it. 我去接电话。 ( 7.27 ) Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗? ( 7.28 ) Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗? ( 7.29 ) I'll think it over. 我仔细考虑一下。 ( 7.30 ) I'll check it. 我去查一下。 ( 7.31 ) 每日一句(八月 August) Let's talk over dinner. 我们边吃边谈吧。 ( 8.01 ) I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饺子。 ( 8.02 ) Storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。 ( 8.03 ) Please make yourself at home. 请别客气。 ( 8.04 ) Let's call it a day. 我们今天就到这儿吧。 ( 8.05 ) That's all right. 没关系。 ( 8.06 ) Be careful. 小心/注意。 ( 8.07 ) It's awful. 真糟糕。 ( 8.08 ) Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。 ( 8.09 ) It's my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 ( 8.10 ) How do I look? 我看上去怎么样? ( 8.11 ) No problem. 没问题。 ( 8.12 ) I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。 ( 8.13 ) Thanks a million. 非常感谢。 ( 8.14 ) It isn't much. 这是微不足道的。 ( 8.15 ) It's all my fault. 都是我的错。 ( 8.16 ) I've got my hands full. 我手头正忙。 ( 8.17 ) It's up in the air. 尚未决定。 ( 8.18 ) Please don't blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自己。 ( 8.19 ) Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。 ( 8.20 ) Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗? ( 8.21 ) That reminds me. 那可提醒我了。 ( 8.22 ) That depends. 看情况。 ( 8.23 ) Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖明天。 ( 8.24 ) I've got news for you. 我要告诉你一个好消息。 ( 8.25 ) I'm looking for a part-time job. 我正在找兼职工作。 ( 8.26 ) I'm looking forward to it. 我盼望着这件事。 ( 8.27 ) I'm working on it. 我正在努力。 ( 8.28 ) It's a long story. 真是一言难尽。 ( 8.29 ) These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。 ( 8.30 ) Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? ( 8.31 ) 每日一句(九月 September) There is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑问的。 ( 9.01 ) No pain, no gain. 不劳则无获。 ( 9.02 ) I've got no idea. 我不知道。 ( 9.03 ) There is nothing I can do. 我无能为力。 ( 9.04 ) I Don't know for sure. 我不能肯定。 ( 9.05 ) It's essential. 这是必要的。 ( 9.06 ) You are so considerate. 你真有心。 ( 9.07 ) It's up to date. 这个很时兴。 ( 9.08 ) So far, so good. 到目前为止还好。 ( 9.09 ) It will do you good. 这会对你有好处。 ( 9.10 ) It's up to you. 一切由你决定。 ( 9.11 ) I'm in good shape. 我的身体状况很好。 ( 9.12 ) That's good to know. 幸好知道了这件事。 ( 9.13 ) It's out of the question. 这是不可能的。 ( 9.14 ) It will come to me. 我会想起来的。 ( 9.15 ) It's awesome. 棒极了! ( 9.16 ) Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ( 9.17 ) For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走? ( 9.18 ) Take my word for it. 相信我的话。 ( 9.19 ) What do you do for relaxation? 你做什么消遣。 ( 9.20 ) What do you recommend? 你推荐什么? ( 9.21 ) What do you think of it? 你觉得怎么样? ( 9.22 ) What do you think of my new car? 你觉得我的新车怎么样? ( 9.23 ) You can count on me. 你可以指望我。 ( 9.24 ) I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。 ( 9.25 ) Please show me the menu. 请把菜单给我。 ( 9.26 ) Let's keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。 ( 9.27 ) Don't jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。 ( 9.28 ) Can I help? 要我帮忙吗? ( 9.29 ) It all depends. 视情形而定。 ( 9.30 ) 每日一句(十月 October) It can happen to anyone. 这事可能发生在任何人身上。 ( 10.01 ) Take it or leave it. 要不要由你。 ( 10.02 ) Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。 ( 10.03 ) That's for sure. 那是肯定的。 ( 10.04 ) Thanks for the warning. 谢谢你的提醒。 ( 10.05 ) Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢合作。 ( 10.06 ) The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。 ( 10.07 ) That's more like it. 那样才像话。 ( 10.08 ) Look before you leap. 三思而后行。 ( 10.09 ) Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗? ( 10.10 ) I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。 ( 10.11 ) Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。 ( 10.12 ) We can work it out. 我们可以解决这个问题。 ( 10.13 ) I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。 ( 10.14 ) That's worthwhile. 那是值得的。 ( 10.15 ) Don't worry about it. 别担心。 ( 10.16 ) That rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。 ( 10.17 ) Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿, 无事不成。 ( 10.18 ) That makes sense. 那可以理解。 ( 10.19 ) Don't miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。 ( 10.20 ) What makes you say so? 你怎么这么说呢? ( 10.21 ) Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? ( 10.22 ) Help yourself, please. 请自己用。 ( 10.23 ) Suit yourself. 随你便。 ( 10.24 ) Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你满意。 ( 10.25 ) That's disgusting. 真讨厌。 ( 10.26 ) Don't be so modest. 别这么谦虚。 ( 10.27 ) That's just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的。 ( 10.28 ) Be my guest. 请便/别客气。 ( 10.29 ) It's a waste of time. 这是浪费时间。 ( 10.30 ) You've got a point there. 你说的有道理。 ( 10.31 ) 每日一句(十一月 November) That's not a problem. 那没问题。 ( 11.01 ) I was just about to call you. 我正准备打电话给你。 ( 11.02 ) What is it about? 这是关于什么的? ( 11.03 ) I couldn't agree more. 我完全同意。 ( 11.04 ) Let me get back to you. 我过一会儿打给你吧。 ( 11.05 ) We can get by. 我们过得去。 ( 11.06 ) I couldn't get through. 我打不通电话。 ( 11.07 ) I couldn't help it. 我没有办法。 ( 11.08 ) Let me put it this way. 让我这么说吧。 ( 11.09 ) You've got it. 你明白了。 ( 11.10 ) What is it like there? 那儿怎么样? ( 11.11 ) It doesn't make any difference. 都一样。 ( 11.12 ) It doesn't matter to me. 这对我来说无所谓。 ( 11.13 ) Please let me know. 请告诉我一声。 ( 11.14 ) It's about time. 时间差不多了/是时候了。 ( 11.15 ) That's not true. 那是不对的! ( 11.16 ) You'll get used to it. 你会习惯的。 ( 11.17 ) It doesn't work. 它出故障了。 ( 11.18 ) I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心。 ( 11.19 ) I'll treat you to diner. 我想请你吃晚饭。 ( 11.20 ) It won't take much time. 不会花很多时间的。 ( 11.21 ) I can't stand it. 我受不了。 ( 11.22 ) Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。 ( 11.23 ) Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗? ( 11.24 ) Where is the rest room, please? 请问洗手间在哪儿? ( 11.25 ) I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。 ( 11.26 ) It takes time. 这需要时间。 ( 11.27 ) Don't mention it. 不必客气。 ( 11.28 ) I'd like to deposit some money. 我想存点儿钱。 ( 11.29 ) I'm glad to hear that. 听到这消息我很高兴。 ( 11.30 ) 每日一句(十二月 December) I'd like to make a reservation. 我想订票。 ( 12.01 ) I'm easy to please. 我很随和。 ( 12.02 ) The same to you. 你也一样。 ( 12.03 ) I hope You'll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。 ( 12.04 ) I envy you. 我羡慕你。 ( 12.05 ) What's your favorite food? 你最喜欢的食物是什么? ( 12.06 ) What's your job? 你做什么工作? ( 12.07 ) You are just saying that. 你只是说说而已。 ( 12.08 ) Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗? ( 12.09 ) Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗? ( 12.10 ) You deserve it. 这是你应得的。 ( 12.11 ) Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗? ( 12.12 ) Let's go visit them. 让我们去拜访他们吧。 ( 12.13 ) My phone was out of order. 我的电话坏了。 ( 12.14 ) I'll see what I can do. 我看一看能怎么办。 ( 12.15 ) How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿要多长时间? ( 12.16 ) Maybe it will work. 也许这个办法会有效。 ( 12.17 ) It won't work. 行不通。 ( 12.18 ) I'll do my best. 我将会尽我最大努力。 ( 12.19 ) Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的! ( 12.20 ) Absolutely. (用于答话)是这样;当然是;正是如此;绝对如此。 ( 12.21 ) I'm glad you enjoyed it. 你喜欢我就高兴。 ( 12.22 ) Where do you live? 你住在哪儿? ( 12.23 ) What are you talking about? 你在说什么? ( 12.24 ) Whatever you think is fine with me. 我随你。 ( 12.25 ) What are you up to? 你在忙什么呢? ( 12.26 ) I assure you. 我向你保证。 ( 12.27 ) It's not your fault. 不是你的错。 ( 12.28 ) What are your plans for the weekend? 你周末计划做什么? ( 12.29 ) I'm not myself today. 我今天心神不宁。 ( 12.30 ) I apologize. 我很抱歉。 ( 12.31 )

94 评论(13)

相关问答