• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    197

二月的小桃子
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话范文赏析

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

长平公主

已采纳

英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。我精心收集了大学英语口语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

This Sunday Steven and his wife Julia come to the beauty parlor. While he is waiting for his wife, he is asked to experience a simple facial massage.

这个星期天史蒂文和他的太太茱莉娅来到了美容院。当他在等茱莉娅的时候,他被邀请体验一下简单的面部按摩。

Beautician: Hello. In order to kill your time you can experience our facial massage for free.

美容师:你好。为了消磨时间,你可以来免费体验一下我们的面部按摩。

Steven: Really? OK!

史蒂文:真的吗?好啊。

Beautician: This way please. First, we should clean your face with our clarifying cream. And then we use the massage cream. Next do the massage. I hope that you can feel comfortable.

美容师:这边请。首先,我们要用 清洁面霜把脸部洗干净,然后涂上按摩霜,接着来做按摩。我希望你能感觉舒服。

Steven: Very comfortable. I think I will come next time. Maybe I will take some friends. Amazing!

史蒂文:真的很舒服。我想我下次 还会来。也许带几个朋友来。太棒了。

Beautician: Thank you.

美容师:谢谢你。

Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go toa toiletry shop.

今天史蒂文陪他的妻子来逛街。茱莉娅想买一款润肤霜。于是他们来到了一家化妆品店。

Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?

专柜小姐:欢迎光临,请问你们要些什么?

Julia: We want to look at some of your products.

茱莉娅:我们想看看你们的产品。

Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skincleansers.

专柜小姐:这边请。我们有一系列的产品,从彩妆到洁肤品应有尽有。

Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?

茱莉娅:你可以介绍一些保湿产品吗?

Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?

专柜小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天两颊却很干。是吗?

Julia: Yes, that's right.

茱莉娅:是的,就是那样。

Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it onyour hand.

专柜小姐:这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合型肌肤。你可以在手上试一下。

Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.

茱莉娅:嗯,不错。我买这个了。

Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?

专柜小姐:好的。还要别的吗?

Julia: No. Thank you.

茱莉娅:不需要了。谢谢你。

Saleswoman: My pleasure.

专柜小姐:很乐意为您服务。

Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.

史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。

Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?

Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.

史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。

Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.

银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。

Steven: Here they are.

史蒂文:给。

Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.

银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。

Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?

史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?

Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?

银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?

Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.

银行职员:现金,给你钱。

Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.

银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。

Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。

Bank Clerk: Bye.

银行职员:再见。

英语对话范文赏析

199 评论(15)

蜜糖Rose

高中英语对话教学要提高学生的语言交际能力,重视改进高中英语教学的整体面貌。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

Jack :

How can I get in touch with you?

我怎么和你联系呢?

Jane:

You can reach me by calling 321-5525.

你打321-5525可以找到我。

Jack :

Are you at this number all the time?

你一直都在吗?

Jane:

No, it's my office number. You can reach me at 345-1264 after five.

不,这是办公室电话。五点以后你可以打345-1264。

benjamin:

hi, i'm benjamin. nice to meet you here. you look great.

你好,我叫本杰明。很高兴见到你,你看起来气色不错。

anna:

thank you. nice to meet you too. i'm anna. is this your first time to take a long-distance trip on plane.

谢谢。很高兴见到你。我叫安娜。这是你第一次乘坐长途飞机吗?

benjamin:

no, this is the second time. but i also feel bad because of the lower pressure and the jet lag.

不,是第二次。但是我还是因为低压和时差而感到难受。

anna:

oh, i am sorry to hear that. take it easy. it will be ok soon. you see, i take this long-hour plane frequently, but the jet lag still makes me uneasy.

噢,很抱歉。放轻松点,一会儿就会好的。你看,我经常长时间乘坐飞机,但是时差还是让我很难受。

benjamin:

oh, that's too bad. do you get a good knowledge of china?

噢,真是不舒服。你了解中国吗?

anna:

yes, whenever i think about china, i'd see the tian'an men square. china is a very beautiful country. and i've seen many landmarks in china but i like the great wall most.

是的。一提到中国,我就想到天安门广场。中国很美,我去过中国很多有代表性的地方,但是我最喜欢的是长城。

john:

the train is coming. i must be going.

火车来了,我得走了。

lily:

oh. how time flies.

噢,时间过的真快。

john:

i will miss you very much.

我会想你的。

lily:

so will i. give me a call when you have time.

我也是。有时间就给我打电话。

john:

i will. have a good journey.

我会的。一路顺风。

lily:

take care. bye.

保重,再见。

92 评论(14)

相关问答