• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    318

yissluckyg
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语八百句

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

容妆淡淡

已采纳

在从事与商务英语相关方面工作的时候,拥有一口流利的商务英语口语学习就显得非常的重要,很多学员想提升自己的商务英语口语水平,但是找不到相关的句子。接下来我在这里给大家带来简短的常用商务英语句子,希望对你有所帮助! 1.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries 我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。 2.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price 我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。 3.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own 我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。 4.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas 我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。 5.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market 我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。 6.These items are most salable in our market 在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。 7.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy 在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。 8.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent 我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。 9.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, boxes to a wooden case我们的旅行剪刀是用林箱包装的,每个木箱装盒,每盒一打。 10.In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。 11.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about pounds货物是用坚固的新麻袋包装的,每袋约重磅。 12.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases在运输或储存时,纸箱不会和木箱混在一起,所以纸箱的破损率要低于木箱的破损率。 13.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation Please set your mind at ease我们在包装装潢上做了许多改进,敬请放心。 14.The cigars are packed pieces to a small packet, packets to a carton, cartons to a cardboard container雪茄烟每包支,每个纸盒包,每个纸板箱装个纸盒。 15.What do you think of humor in business presentation?你怎么看商务演讲中的幽默? 16.Laughter is necessary in work Corporate humor helps to make your workload light and boosts your energy level And if you have a sense of humor, it helps to enhance atmosphere at the presentation and the audience will become more friendly and engaging幽默在工作中是很必要的。工作中的幽默能帮助减轻你的工作负担,提高能量水平。而且如果你有幽默感,这可以你活跃演讲的气氛,观众也变得更友好和有魅力。 17.Now let me make a brief introduction of my company 下面我简单介绍一下我公司的基本情况。 18.Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities我们公司主要生产电信设备。 19.We have had much experience in handling textiles 我们具有丰富的经营纺织品的经验。 20.Thank you for your inquiry Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量? 21.Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC We met several years ago 你还记得我吗?Benjamin Liu在PVC市场部。我们几年前见过。 22.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 23.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品 24.What about the price?对价格有何看法? 25.What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧? 26.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 27.It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price看来我也只好接受这个价格了。 28.Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。 29.We are pleased to grand you a % discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的%的折扣。 30.As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。 31.Nice to meet you I’ve heard a lot about you 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 32.Excuse me I’ll be right back 对不起,我马上回来 33.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining这些纸盒内有塑料衬里,防潮性能很好。 34.Reliability is our strong point可靠性正是我们产品的优点。 35.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。 36.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight纸盒没有那么贵,便于运输,运费也低。 37.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。 38.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。 39.As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $, for pairs of leather shoes为了表示友谊,我们接受双皮鞋为美元的价格。 40.Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $ per piece既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至美元。 41.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month作为我方代理,你方应该经常寄来市场报告,至少每个季度一份。 42.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。 43.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types在代理协议有效期间,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。 44.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval事先未经过我方同意,作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。 45.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products在代理过程中,请密切注意消费者对我方产品的意见。 46.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted我方相信你们的客户会对改进过的包装满意的,你们的担心是多余的。 47.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。 48.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing我们更货向用纸盒包装,而不是用木箱包装。 49.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 50.You're going out of your way for us,I believe我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

商务英语八百句

338 评论(15)

苏州耕牛装修

401 I''m calling from a public phone.我打的是公用电话。 402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系。403 I will be in between six and eight.我6点至8点都在。404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在这里。405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我会等候你的。406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?408 Will you please repeat it?409 He has left already .410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席会议。411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接线员。412 I''ll call you up later.413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?414 May I use the telephone?415 This is Shen calling.416 Is that Mr.Shen?417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.418 Whom do you want to talk to?419 I''d like to speak to Mr. Jack.420 I''ll connect you with his office.我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉让你久等了,接通了。422 The line is busy. 占线。423 No answer. 没有人接电话。424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。 427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?428 I''m afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打错号码了。429 I''ll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。430 Please ring off. 请挂电话。431 I''ll call you back.432 Let me talk to her over the phone.433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?435 I''m going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话。436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。437 Give me a ring at my office.打电话到我办公室。438 I''d like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?440 What is your part''s name?对方的姓名是什么?441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎样拼写的?442 Pound Sterling please.请换成英镑吧。443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What''s yourproposition?这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?444 Is there any interest on this money?这笔透支要利息吗?445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of thismonth.是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。446 According to the regulations, sir, you''ll have to reimburse the bankfor the amount paid.根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。447 I want to buy some traveler''s checks.我想买些旅行支票。448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savingsaccounts. Is that true?听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本带来了没有?450 The amount you want to transfer.您要转帐的金额。451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 452 I see. I''ll go and check.噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?可以,让我看看您的卡。455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchangememo.这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。456 How much would you like to remit?您想汇多少钱?457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.我想您是汇美元吧?458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?可以请问汇款的原因吗?459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach NewYork Bank.那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。462 I''ll take M/T.那我就用信汇吧。463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?465 To whom is the check payable, madam?请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we''ll ring you upas soon as the remittance arrives?您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?468 Yes, your money has arrived.噢,您的汇款已经到了。469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?471 How much do you want to change?您想兑换多少?472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling intoRMB?请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?473 Here you are, please check.给你,请查一下。474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.我想把一些英镑换成人民币。475 Are you going to use cash or traveler''s cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兑换人民币4350元。 477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。478 I beg your pardon.请原谅。479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.我们想约你来参加面试。480 Perhaps you''ve heard our product''s name. Would you like to know moreabout it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?481 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。482 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。483 We''d like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。485 I''m sure you''ll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。486 I''m really positive that this product has all the features you havealways wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。487 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。488 If I were you, I''d choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。489 We''ve already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。491 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。492 Let''s move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。493 Good. That''s just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very highquality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we''re sure you''d beinterested to see.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?501 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。 502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。504 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。506 You haven''t sold your product in our country so far, have you?到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?507 We''ve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going salescampaign.我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。508 You''ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discountfor larger orders?你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size ofthe order.根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。511 We really can''t discount the price more than six percent.我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。512 A discount of six percent is all that I''m authorized to offer you.6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules forproper use have been followed.有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。515 We offer a life-time guarantee.我们提供永久保证。516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to ournational service center for repairs.我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of yourproduct?请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?524 What''s been the consumer reaction to your product?消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?525 Have you marketed your product yet?你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?526 We''re afraid that your product''s quality won''t satisfy Chinesecustomers.恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 527 We feel product quality is high indeed.我们认为产品的质量的确很高。528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。529 I''m afraid that the item isn''t what we''re looking for.我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for ordersover 100.我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we''re hoping for a higherdiscount rate.单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。537 What''s the best price you''re prepared to offer for your product?你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?538 It depends on the quantity ordered.这要根据所订的数量而定。539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?540 How much do you charge per unit?你们每件要价多少呢?541 What''s your wholesale price on this item?这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?总折扣你们准备提供多少?543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product andshipping time.考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you couldpay 40 percent up front.其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I''m afraid.运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for latedelivery, we can accept your sales price.如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?运费由谁来负责呢?548 Who assumes shipment cost?谁负担运费呢?549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared,however, to provide all the document.tion costs.那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transportingthe goods to the port.我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 552 When could we typically expect delivery?我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。555 We''ll have to check these rates against those charged by othersuppliers.我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。556 Shall we start the meeting now?我们现在开始开会好吗?557 Thank you for attending today''s meeting.谢谢你出席今天的会议。558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for thepending issues.本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。560 Let''s look at the agenda and talk the first item.让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? 562 We''ve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?563 I don''t know about the rest of you, but I''d like a break.我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。564 Let''s stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。565 Well, I think it''s time we get back to business.哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。567 That''s all for today.今天就到这儿了。568 Let''s call it a day.让我们今天就到此为止吧。569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay witheveryone?下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? 570 I''m sorry. I can''t make it on Tuesday.对不起,星期二我无法参加。 571 And so, I''d like to proceed to the next stage.所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 572 Excuse me, I''d like to ask you a question.对不起,我可以问个问题吗?573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?对不起,我可以问个问题吗?574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。575 Before you go on, I have a question.在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。576 I''m sorry to interrupt, but I''d like you to explain that a littlemore.很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。577 Sure, what did you want to know?真的,你想知道什么呢?578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.当然,你什么都可以问。579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?580 I''m sorry, but I didn''t understand your question. Could you pleaserestate it?对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?581 Would you please clarify your question?请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? 582 I didn''t catch that, Could you go over that again?我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?583 I''m sorry. I don''t get what you''re driving at.抱歉,我不明白你的意思。584 Could you hold your questions until I''ve finished?请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?585 I''d appreciate it if you''d wait until be end for questions.如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。586 There''ll be time for questions at the end.最后会有时间发问的。587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?588 That''s a tough question to answer.那是一个很难回答的问题。 589 How much will all this cost?一共要花多少钱呢?590 I will talk more about that in a moment.目前我要多讨论那个问题。 591 I don''t know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 592 I''ll check into it and get back to you.我查对一下然后送还给你。593 I don''t have the figures, but I''ll find out.我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。594 That''s not my area, but I''ll get an answer for you.那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。595 Let''s ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.那件事我让蒋先生来答复。596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It''s very satisfying to see somany of you here.各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。597 Today, I''d like to show you something which I''m sure you''ll findinteresting.今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it''s myprivilege to bring it to you.这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。599 It''s an honor to be speaking to you today.今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。实在发不了900句,你有的我就不发了~~其余的你找我要吧!

307 评论(10)

我的宝贝叫小啦

商务英语口语常用句型

商务英语口语中经常会用到哪些句型大家知道吗?下面我为大家介绍商务英语口语常用句型,希望能帮到大家!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of thegoods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in theword market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your businesstransaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest devlopment.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you ifyour pries are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come downwith the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is veryfavourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghaibasis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us toaccept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at thisprice.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of paymentand time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to asuccessful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的.谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'dlike to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contrac havenot yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract issigned.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like toring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out thecontract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract hasthe rught to break if.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legaleffect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to thecontract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of theorder?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order foryour goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们要推迟订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kindsof goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and pricelist, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quslity and prices of yourproducts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order andconfirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now instock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with yourlatest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of yourorder.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if youpalce a substantial reder with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery,otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order withyour firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in theorder.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within thestipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order assoon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode oftransportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggestwe use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you havein mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shippingdocuments before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/Cpauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on firstorders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist onpayment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment i stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon,we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfiedwith the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are notup to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to theoriginal sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us atour expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a ckaim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to thestandard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility shouldrest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

七、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

Howmany types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personalincone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by thelaw.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

218 评论(15)

相关问答