• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    159

爱吃哒小胖纸
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语商务交流对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

集庭装饰02

已采纳

在国际商务谈判中,对时间观差异应有所准备。谈判时限的控制也很重要。不同 文化 具有不同的时间观念。在商务谈判对话中也要拿捏好时间。下面我整理了商务谈判对话英文版,供你阅读参考。商务谈判对话英文版:实用对话 A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。 B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会. 拜访 贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧? B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。 A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。 B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯 A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。 B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。 A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗? B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。 A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。 B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲 A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。 A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货? B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。 B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢? A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。 B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢? A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年. B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗? A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。 B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。 A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢? A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。 B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元 B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗? A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。 B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗? A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。 B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。 A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。 B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗? A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。 B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。 A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients. 李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。 B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 . A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank. 李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。 B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。 A:All right 好吧 B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing 并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装 方法 。 A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。 B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。 A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。 B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输? A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。 A:that is great,太好了 B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。 A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。 商务谈判对话英文版:情景对话 Dialogue 1: A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that? B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else. A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that. B: All right. That sounds reasonable. A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combied strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that. 点睛注释: 1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论 Example: Would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论 Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮 2. have sth. in common: 有共同点 Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。 3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益 Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。 Dialogue 2 A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you? B: Fine, thank you ,and you? A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But i'll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day. B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good. A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee? B: Thank you, that would be nice. A: Milk or sugar? B: Black will do, thank you. A: So, how's business in your section? B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time. A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first. 点睛注释 1. in a mess: 乱成一团 Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files. 从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据. 2. commute: 乘通勤车上班 Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班. bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人 train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人 3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于 Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点. 、As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色. Dialogue 3 A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang? B: No. Don't bother, please. A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I? B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver. A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department. B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut. A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear. 点睛注释 1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范 Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。 2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上 Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求 3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服 Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。 4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember) Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。 Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。商务谈判对话英文版相关 文章 : 1. 商务谈判英语情景对话 2. 商务谈判开场介绍英语对话 3. 常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇 4. 商务商务谈判对话 5. 销售商务谈判会话 6. 模拟商务谈判对话剧本 7. 有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话

英语商务交流对话

345 评论(8)

dongdongth

商务英语口语对话

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

莱司特:听起来很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保罗:交货时间呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的吗?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

84 评论(13)

相关问答