!首席12333
餐厅老外点菜时,会使用到的英语对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅老外点菜英语对话,供大家参阅!
对不起,这个品种刚刚售完.
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
对不起,现在已经客满了.
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
对不起,现在已经没有厅房了.
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您.
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜.
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意.
I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉.
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
服务员我想买单.
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
请给我一杯可乐.
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
请问卫生间在哪里?
Where is the toilet?
先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您.
We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.
请稍等,我马上来收拾.
Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.
我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料.
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
请问您想喝点什么.
What would you like to drink, please.
请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
请问需要冷饮还是热饮.
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
请用茶.
Have a cup of tea, please!
请用香巾.
Have a piece of napkin, please!
我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临.
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等.
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅.
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了.
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走.
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排.
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了.
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务.
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐.
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾.
The recommendation of the day is.
不是我的白云
我是英特的老师,跟您介绍几句比较常用的对话句子吧:1.Nicetomeetyou.很高兴认识你。二个素不认识的老美见面打招呼的方式很简单,就是一个人先说"Nicetomeetyou",另一个人说"Nicetomeetyou,too",然后相互握手。但人多的时候,你不可能一个一个说"Nicetomeetyou",这时简单说"Hi"就可以了,但这么说不适用于比较正式的场合。2.Givemeahug.给我一个拥抱吧。如果两个人相识已久,见面再说"Nicetomeetyou"反而显得有点见外。这时候通常问候一句"Howareyoudoing"或者"What'sup"比较好一些。如果两个人还是不错的朋友,就会彼此拥抱一下。当然啦,拥抱之前不一定要说"Givemeahug",只要看到人家张开双手,你就可以迎上去拥抱啦。3.Doyouwanttoexchangenumbers?你想不想交换电话呢?如果是学生的社交场合,要不要名片就不是那么重要了。这时你可以尝试跟对方交换电话号码。你可以说"Doyouwanttoexchangenumbers"或是直截了当要对方的电话"CouldIhaveyourphonenumber"。当然,第一次见面就要对方电话感觉好像怪怪的,所以你也可以跟对方要E-mailaddress或是ICQnumber。总之要什么就根据当时的情况和你个人的企图来定了