杭州lili
在电话里也可以向餐厅订餐的常用英语对话,你们了解吗?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅电话订餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!
What kind of drinks do you have?
你们有什么酒?
Do you have Sauternes?
你们有Sauternes白葡萄酒吗?
What is the fastest meal?
快餐是什么?
What can you serve quickly?
什么菜很快就能上的?
Excuse me, waiter. May I order now?
请问服务员,我现在可以点菜吗?
Excuse me, Miss. I'm ready to order.
对不起,小姐,我要点菜。
May I have some sherry to begin with?
我们先来点雪莉酒好吗?
I'll start with green pea soup.
我先来个豌豆汤。
I'd like French onion soup.
我要法式的洋葱汤。
I'll order dessert later.
我等会儿要点甜点。
I'll have ice cream for dessert.
我的甜点要冰淇淋。
I'll have coffee after dinner.
晚餐后我喝咖啡。
I'll have your Breakfast A.
我要你们的A式早餐。
一、点套餐
Please give me this one. 请给我来这个。
We want two number eights, please. 我们要两份第八套餐。
二、随意点餐
May I have a menu, please?我可以看菜单吗?
Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?
Lobster? It is steamed and served with our special sauce.
龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。
Is it good?好吃吗?
Sure. It is a most popular dish.当然,很受欢迎的。
I think I will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together. 我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。
We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
What kind do you have?你们有什么?
We have Italian, French and Thousand Island. 有意大利,法国和千岛的。 Make it French please. 给我法式的吧。
三、如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,通常先询问:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?这家店的招牌餐是什么? Do you have any special meals today?今天有什么特餐吗?
What would you recommend?I prefer something light.
我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什么吗?
四、可以让同来的人替你点菜,或者要重复的:
I will leave it to you.我让你来点。
I will have the same as that one.我要一份和那个一样的。
五、如果不急于点菜时,可以这么说:
Can I take your order now?你现在叫点什么吗?
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?不,我可以再多等会吗?
餐饮服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语
1.What kind of food do you prefer?你喜欢哪一种菜?
2.Do you like Chinese food?你喜欢中国菜吗?
3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?
你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?
集庭装饰02
英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了有关食物的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Waitress:
Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
Bob:
I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
Waitress:
What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
Bob:
Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
Waitress:
Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
Bob:
Yes, that’s right.
是的。
Waitress:
Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
Bob:
No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
Waitress:
What would you like to drink, sir?
先生,要喝点儿什么?
John:
I'd like some tea. What kinds of tea do you have?
喝茶吧。你们这儿都有什么茶?
Waitress:
We have black tea, green tea and Wulong tea. Which kind would you like to order?
有红茶,绿茶还有乌龙茶等等。您要喝哪种?
John:
I don't know. What would you recommend?
我也不知道,你给我推荐一下吧。
Waitress:
I suggest you to have some green tea. Green tea has a cooler flavor, suitable to drink during the summer.
我建议您喝点儿绿茶。绿茶性凉,适合夏天喝。
John:
What green tea do you have then?
那你们绿茶有哪些呢?
Waitress:
Longjing, Biluochun and Huangshan Maofeng.
有龙井,碧螺春和黄山毛峰。
John:
I'd like a pot of Biluochun.
来壶碧螺春吧。
John:
No, once I fill the tub with beer, I’ll get the ice. The beer will be cool if you put the tub under the ice. The cooler, the better.
没有,我要先把桶装满啤酒,再去弄冰块。如果你把酒桶放在冰里面,啤酒就会变凉的,而且越凉越好。
Lily:
Just buy a cask of wine. Have you bought ice yet?
买一桶酒吧。买冰了吗?
John:
I don’t think we need too much in the way of soft drinks. Two super bottles of Cola should cover everyone. What about wine?
我想,我们并不需要太多的饮料。买两大瓶可乐就可以了。葡萄酒呢?
Lily:
Well, not everyone wants to drink beer. Make sure there are some soft drinks and juice. Nothing’s as refreshing as iced drinks on a hot day.
不是每个人都想喝啤酒的。准备些软饮料和果汁吧。在大热天没有什么能够像冰饮料那样让人神清气爽。
John:
Tonigt is a party night! What drinks do you think we need?
今晚是派对之夜!你认为我们需要什么样的饮料?
John:
Well, if you say so. Personally speaking, I’d rather die of thirst than drink champagne.
哦, 如果你这么说的话, 说实话, 我宁愿渴死也不要喝香槟.
Lily:
I think a bottle of champagne would be a good idea. It’s appetizing and tasty.
我觉得来瓶香槟也是个不错的主意。又开胃又可口。